It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four LAX dry ice bombs Discovered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"Police can confirm the arrest of a single suspect related to the two dry-ice incidents at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)," Los Angeles Airport Police Chief Patrick Gannon said Tuesday night. .

The suspect, identifed as Dicarlo Bennett, 28, was charged with the Sunday incident, according to a Los Angeles Police Department statement.

Though he was arrested in connection with both incidents, charges have been filed for only one.

The suspect is being held on a $1 million bond and faces a charge of possession of a explosive or destructive device near an aircraft.

Nancy Suey Castles says on the record: The area where this happened you need employee badge to access. Ground services company's and independent contractors are required to take off badges in the case of former employees. She will on respond to questions on the record that Bennett was employed or formerly employed by a ground services company at LAX.

Link

That last paragraph is a dinger. Guess it is being said the person worked at LAX in the past.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"If you don't think too well, don't think too much." - Yogi

I have to wonder what a person is thinking when they decide to do something like this at an airport. The person should know they will be spending a long time in prison over it. Is the prank worth it. I suppose the person had no idea of the consequences due to not following current events of the last 10 years but that is a stretch. People working at airports would be aware of security and all that goes with it. At least I would hope they do.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join