It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

This sad death has nothing to do with his writing about 9/11
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

you have no way of knowing this because you were not there, stop spreading lies.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

olaru12
I find it extremely odd that some people will condemn the mainstream media when politics are discussed; but use it as solid evidence when their pet agenda begins to crumble and be further exposed as propaganda, disinformation and lies.

imo that in itself points to evidence of a conspiracy!

Not just so easy. I thought I made it clear in my post about MSM not mattering unless they make something to the contrary, so far, MSM has nothing to the contrary on the official police report on Phillip Marshall. That is different than what happened in the case of the Saudi junket in LA over the period of 9/11, that WAS reported by a mainstream British newspaper, 'The Observer'
Let's make things a little more 'clearer' the police report itself on Phillip Marshall,

www.mymotherlode.com...
Read it see what you think.
In edit, an interview with the coroner, Kevin Raggio
21stcenturywire.com...

One quote,
'Chris Gordon thanked Mr. Raggio for his time, and for answering the questions to the best of his ability. “I’m not an expert,” Raggio told him. “I just happen to be the guy who has to be coroner here.” He said the Calaveras County Sheriff’s office “is doing a very thorough investigation…in light of these conspiracy theories, so forth, I know they’ve gone, taken some extra steps. And you’d have to ask them to elaborate on that. That’s about all I can tell you.” '

edit on 15-10-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wearing my conspiracy hat ...

I would have to say this would be two birds with one stone. Let someone look a bit nutty for a while, perhaps feed them a few false lines, and then arrange a murder suicide. Makes theorists look dangerous and takes out a problem.

I would honestly think discrediting the conspiracy movement would be more of a goal than silencing truthers. Discrediting conspiracy theorists = money in the bank for every other cover up in the future.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I wonder how many paid shills there are on this site, paid to respond almost exclusively to this type of thread but in the meantime just buzz around the site like a normal user. Probably a fair few from all different persuasions with different alliances and allocated topics to refute.

The ones I suspect always seem to beat around the bush, dodge questions and dance around the subject whilst 'refuting' all your claims with the same one liners and useless rhetoric, empty logic and provocative language and attitude. It's so easy to derail a thread about such a passionate subject but some of ATS's more established members and other lesser ones have really held their ground in this thread.

Don't let the 'tards grind you down.
Supplement a B or an R I think either way works just fine.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

spooky24
The suspects, if any, would more than likely be hard core 'truthers' who got sick of him making them look like fools.

This will probably go unseen, but Philip Marshal could also be considered a "truther" with his book called "False Flag 9/11".

I consider myself to be a "truther", and nobody has made me look like a fool yet. I'll debate anyone, anytime on the subject of 9/11.

OK, it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Lol truth back at ya

The Bot

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

TechUnique
I wonder how many paid shills there are on this site, paid to respond almost exclusively to this type of thread but in the meantime just buzz around the site like a normal user. Probably a fair few from all different persuasions with different alliances and allocated topics to refute.

The ones I suspect always seem to beat around the bush, dodge questions and dance around the subject whilst 'refuting' all your claims with the same one liners and useless rhetoric, empty logic and provocative language and attitude. It's so easy to derail a thread about such a passionate subject but some of ATS's more established members and other lesser ones have really held their ground in this thread.

Don't let the 'tards grind you down.
Supplement a B or an R I think either way works just fine.

I don't wanna get banned for talking about how much I've been studying this phenomenon. The Nazi's made lists, me, I just made mental notes.

-- Studying shills since 2008... New sig

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

you have no way of knowing this because you were not there, stop spreading lies.

And anyone who says it was a assassination was not there either when he died so what?

This line above is just one of the classic lines I see on ATS all the time a demand for proof beyond reasonable doubt the only way I could prove to you 100 percent he killed himself and his kids would be if could take you back to that exact moment in time and have you peek through the windows of his house and watch the whole thing. Even at that, in that totally hypothetical scenario that are some (I am not saying you) hard core conspiracy folks who would then say "ahh but what if he was a victim of government mind contorl".

So I can never prove anything, not even my own existence to you with 100% proof, it is not possible because we can keep up with the what if's "what if your are a figment of my imagination" and so on.

But what I can do is look at the sum of the evidence and the absence of evidence to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

In this instance the evidence supporting comes from the police (who one would assume have forensic evidence to back up their claims and detailed information from the scene itself) and the media who all report it was a case of "Murder/Suicide".

The next most plausible possibility is assassination however there is zero evidence that has been presented to support this claim and in the absence of that evidence one can only rationally go with the first possibility that he committed suicide.

In addition to this assassination does not make any kind of sense for a number of reasons, one would have to say that the motive for any assassination would be his writing on 9/11. If that is the case why him and not someone else who has written better stuff on 9/11 and has reached out to the masses much more, like Dyan Avery for example. Secondly would it not make much more sense to have him assassinated before he actually finished his book to silence him if "they" where so worried about what he had to say. Also why kill his dog, killing the dog makes no sense in a assassination it leaves one more body and with it the risk of additional evidence. And again as i keep saying, there is zero evidence to support an assassination.

Really in this instance Occam's razor really should be applied.

Yes I know this is a conspiracy website but like i have already said just jumping on the conspiracy band wagon like a fly on a turd every time something like this happens only ditches one further from reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I would honestly think discrediting the conspiracy movement would be more of a goal than silencing truthers. Discrediting conspiracy theorists = money in the bank for every other cover up in the future.

Exactly. The more out of touch a person is the more he/she hurts the truther movement.

He believes that Mohamed Atta and the other three alleged pilots received advanced pilot training by Arab-speaking Boeing instructors in the days before 9/11

Can't you see that comments like this just destroy the credibility of anyone making them. They are made simply for the delusional who already have issues that draws them to seek out anti government rhetoric.

Every single instructor used by the hijacker /pilots for training while in America has been debriefed and the movements and instruction classes fall into a solid timeline.

This just show how persons who spout this stuff, in reality, know very little at all about the attacks. All the 9/11 pilots spoke English-why would they need an 'Arab-speaking' instructor. While Marwan al-Shehhi
only had fluency he assuredly was able to understand instruction.

Also, the term 'Arab-speaking Boeing instructors' is nonsensical because there are over 40 dialects of Arabic and Atta's Egypt Arabic would be totally unknown by Yemeni Arabic.

The sheer stupidly of comments by Philip Marshall just show how little he knows about anything pertaining to the known facts of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So I suppose everyone should just quit talking about it until the police and mainstream media come out and tell us that they have evidence that the government carried out an assassination on this guy and his family? Do you honestly believe that would ever happen even if it was an actual assassination?

I can't even fathom why you have such a large problem with people discussing the possibility of a conspiracy on a conspiracy website. You need to get to work on telling everyone in each individual thread on this forum to stop questioning official statements. Quite a backlog you have to work on.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It must have been a murder/suicide because nobody, not even in "secret service", is smart enough to commit an assassination and make it look like a murder/suicide.

3rd.

edit on 16-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

I dont think your getting this.

There is zero evidence to support the hypothesis that this guy was assassinated.

Now is it possible he was assassinated, yes, but as yet there is no evidence to support this claim and there is evidence to say it was a suicide. I keep asking for evidence that it was an assassination and i have yet to see any of this evidence.

Now yes this is a conspiracy site so its only right that we discuss the conspiracy angle to this story, the possibility that he might have been assassinated. However by making it a discussion around "yes he was assassinated if you believe different your a idiot" just isn't right. there is nothing more discrediting to the 9/11 truth movement than just accepting every 9/11 conspiracy at face value just because it adds to the established 9/11 alternative narrative.

Do you honestly believe that would ever happen even if it was an actual assassination?

Yes i do believe there would be some evidence if we were talking about the assassination of David Kelly, Litvenenko, Diana or JFK and I asked for proof it was a assassination by some shadowy group then these pages would be full of links, quotes and videos. but so far every time i ask for evidence i get nothing.

Why is that?

Because he probably committed suicide.

I can't even fathom why you have such a large problem with people discussing the possibility of a conspiracy on a conspiracy website.

Let me remind you that, you cannot have discussion with out opposition.

I am not trying to stop the discussion I am trying to balance it.

And yes like i have said above its a conspiracy website, people should discuss the conspiracy aspect, but that does not mean that people should aspect that he was assassinate as the default, which lots of members must be doing because when i ask for proof of assassination they cannot provide it.
edit on 16-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is suspicious:

(Reposted from www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Here is a photo of Phillip Marshal from 1984 in Mena, Arkansas, standing next to a well known Learjet (LN13SN). This is not a reverse negative photo. You'll notice that Mr. Marshall, obviously much younger, is wearing his wristwatch on his left wrist. Doing so usually indicates a right-handed person.

upload.wikimedia.org...

According to Wayne Madsen, in an interview on the Alex Jones channel, Phillip Marshall shot himself on the left side of his head. Doing so usually indicates a left-handed person.

I realize that people do commit suicide and sometimes it can get pretty messy with the collateral victims, but people are going to ask a lot of questions when it comes to a guy like Marshall. It is almost as if the burden of proof goes the other way.
edit on 16-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Textbook murder suicide driven by a warped sense of importance due to antisocial behavior

I think you hit the nail on the head. Maybe he actually figured out there was no conspiracy and his whole world and belief system fell apart.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Below is the excerpt as provided by the Sheriff's Office on their website.

Sean Marshall initiated divorce proceedings against Phillip Marshall in 2008. She withdrew the request in 2009. In October 2012, she reinstituted the divorce process, at which time Phillip Marshall moved back to his house in Forest Meadows.
The investigation revealed that the Calaveras County Sheriff's Office had several prior contacts with Phillip and Sean Marshall. During November 2008 several court petitions filed by Phillip Marshall to obtain full custody of children; requests denied.
November 11,2008: Erin Chamberlain (Sean's sister) reports Phillip in front of her residence, and that Phillip is mentally unstable and heavily medicated. She further reported that Phillip had made a threat to Sean that she "will not see December",
November 22, 2008: Erin Chamberlain states that Phillip is supposed to drop something off at her residence and that she is afraid for the safety of the children. She also reported that Sean is upset that Philip keeps calling and driving by the residence.
December5, 2008: Phillip has physical altercation with Erin Chamberlain and is arrested .An emergency protection order is issued. Investigation also found that Phillip left phone messages at Erin’s residence. One message stated, “If you don’t stop call me, mom is going to have problems, we don’t want this”......

Records obtained by the Sheriff noted that Phillip Marshall had been diagnosed as bi-polar and was dismissed as a pilot for that reason. Hydrocodone, morphine, and hydroxybupropion wee found during a blood analysis of Phillip Marshall.

Report on Phillip Marshall's Death

This is probably why it never went viral. The guy had serious issues. Should actually make people question his theories!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

According to Wayne Madsen, in an interview on the Alex Jones channel, Phillip Marshall shot himself on the left side of his head. Doing so usually indicates a left-handed person.

Actually that is completely false, which isn't shocking since it came from Alex Jones.

Phillip Marshall suffered a "point blank" gunshot wound to the right side of his head. Investigators determined the firearm was being held upside down as indicated by the muzzle impression found on Phillip's head. The blood spatter and a lack of displacement or disruption found at the scene proved to Investigators that no other persons were in close enough proximity to have shot Phillip Marshall.

People should always fact check anything that comes out of Alex Jones' mouth. The guy does what he does to make money and rarely, if ever, tells the truth.

Phillip Marshall Crime Scene Details

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by DocHolidaze

And anyone who says it was a assassination was not there either when he died so what?

This line above is just one of the classic lines I see on ATS all the time a demand for proof beyond reasonable doubt the only way I could prove to you 100 percent he killed himself and his kids would be if could take you back to that exact moment in time and have you peek through the windows of his house and watch the whole thing. Even at that, in that totally hypothetical scenario that are some (I am not saying you) hard core conspiracy folks who would then say "ahh but what if he was a victim of government mind contorl".

So I can never prove anything, not even my own existence to you with 100% proof, it is not possible because we can keep up with the what if's "what if your are a figment of my imagination" and so on.

But what I can do is look at the sum of the evidence and the absence of evidence to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

In this instance the evidence supporting comes from the police (who one would assume have forensic evidence to back up their claims and detailed information from the scene itself) and the media who all report it was a case of "Murder/Suicide".

The next most plausible possibility is assassination however there is zero evidence that has been presented to support this claim and in the absence of that evidence one can only rationally go with the first possibility that he committed suicide.

In addition to this assassination does not make any kind of sense for a number of reasons, one would have to say that the motive for any assassination would be his writing on 9/11. If that is the case why him and not someone else who has written better stuff on 9/11 and has reached out to the masses much more, like Dyan Avery for example. Secondly would it not make much more sense to have him assassinated before he actually finished his book to silence him if "they" where so worried about what he had to say. Also why kill his dog, killing the dog makes no sense in a assassination it leaves one more body and with it the risk of additional evidence. And again as i keep saying, there is zero evidence to support an assassination.

Really in this instance Occam's razor really should be applied.

Yes I know this is a conspiracy website but like i have already said just jumping on the conspiracy band wagon like a fly on a turd every time something like this happens only ditches one further from reality.

There is plenty of evidence if one would take 5 minutes to do a google search. The problem with Conspiracy People is they blindly believe everything Alex Jones or other conspiracy theorist say without checking out the facts for themselves.

Alex Jones said he was shot on the left side of his head which is a blatantly false, he shot himself on the right side of his head.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

TechUnique
I wonder how many paid shills there are on this site,

The ones that claim every accident, ever murder/suicide are all a conspiracy are obviously the paid shills here.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Anyone who claims he definitely was not assassinated and is from the U.K.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

go play marbles

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Always sad to see things like this, especially when kids are involved as well.
But, I don't see the his involvement in promoting 9/11 conspiracies as meaning he was "targeted" for assassination.

Unfortunately, murder-suicides related to broken marriages (i.e. implied by "estranged wife", etc.) are not entirely un-common. If anything, my suspicion (admittedly presumptive speculation) would be his belief in "9/11 conspiracies" was a factor in marriage/family issues, which eventually drove things in this direction.

I am not pre-judging that he was crazy or anything like that for believing the "9/11 conspiracy" stuff in and of itself, just that it could contribute various social issues (including marriage/family issues) and stress - if his family and friends were not also true-believers in that stuff. Even if the "9/11 conspiracy" stuff is TRUE, it could still be a factor in that sense.

In any event ("the good news"?), I am sure both he and his kids know that the truth really is now (about 9/11 and probably lots of other stuff).

Peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So it took the government 12 years to get around to killing this dude?
Yea riggggghhhht!

If the was obsessed enough to write a book about 911 then he was a little off IMO.
Add to it a divorce and child support.
Heck the child support alone is enough men crazy.
He just popped. He offed the family and dog as revenge.

But if you want to believe the conspiracy side.
It will take the government another 30-40 years to 'get' all the other people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join