It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian elephant eats Australian bridesmaid at Thailand wedding(not really media hyped up)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

WELL that wasn't supposed to happen. An Indian elephant making a surprise appearance at an Australian wedding in Thailand has tried to eat a bridesmaid. The three-year-old elephant, a special guest at the beachside wedding in Phuket, took one look at the Melbourne woman before wrapping its mouth around her head.

Anyone find the youtube video?

"She wasn't injured. It just licked her face and breathed down her throat. She just got this horrible elephant breath in her lungs," he said. "Everyone was laughing. She was a bit shaken up.

Source Here

I could imagine Elephant breath not being nice, anyone here smelt the breath of a elephant?
edit on 15/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Title is very misleading.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Broom
Title is very misleading.

Thats what I thought but that is how the media have presented it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ha ha ha ha

Yeah I know....sorry

edit on 15-10-2013 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

weirdguy
ha ha ha ha

Yeah I know....sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Haha nice one mate..

That would be sickening ewww *vomits*
edit on 15/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

ELEPHANT TRIES FIRST BASE WITH NEWLYWED
I'd say that's a fairer title

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Considering that elephants are herbivores, why would anybody think that an elephant would eat a human bridesmaid at a wedding?

The world gets more stupid by the day.....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

davethebear
Considering that elephants are herbivores, why would anybody think that an elephant would eat a human bridesmaid at a wedding?

My thoughts exactly. Trouble is you can guarantee that the ones who did not dismiss the title immediately (like you and I) probably don't realise that elephants are herbivores. I'm not sure whether that's stupidity or ignorance, I suspect the latter. Stupidity is going along with the story KNOWING elephants are herbivores!

Here's the scary bit : they can vote.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

yorkshirelad

davethebear

My thoughts exactly. Trouble is you can guarantee that the ones who did not dismiss the title immediately (like you and I) probably don't realise that elephants are herbivores. I'm not sure whether that's stupidity or ignorance, I suspect the latter. Stupidity is going along with the story KNOWING elephants are herbivores!

Here's the scary bit : they can vote.

Yeah, I can't believe that the first 6 posts after the opening thread didn't even state or acknowledge the fact that elephants are non-meat eaters or indeed herbivores. Bloody hell, I was aware of that when I was 6 years old at primary school.....

Still a scary and stupid world we live in......

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Elephants eat peanuts, every one knows this. Maybe she was a satay flavoured brides maid and the poor elephant now has a bad case of indigestion.

I could go a bridesmaid about now too, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've seen a cow eat a live chick...

Maybe it was experimenting...

top topics

join