It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declare war on Maryville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hacker group Anonymous declare war on Maryville after 14 year old rape victim was run out of town

Daisy Coleman, the alleged victim, has been named in publications with the permission of her mother Melinda in order to draw attention to the case, the Kansas City Star reports. The shadowy online collective who have intervened and brought publicity to two other rape cases say the 14-year-old victim has been denied justice and they will target the small Missouri town where her house mysteriously burned down.

Source Here

Good on Anonymous for taking on this fight, I just hope they succeed in this one.

But in reality how many times has Anonymous succeeded?
edit on 15/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To be fair, in this case all they need to do is get the message out to more and more people to show how horrible this town can be. More bad publicity = major blow to the people who did it.

Even better if these heartless pigs are named and shamed over and over

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here's an article about the case posted today on Stltoday.com

stltoday.com
edit on 15-10-2013 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is totally disgusting to see that this actually happened! I hope this works! Really would like to see these guys named and shamed. Some laws really do need to be over looked people get away with rape but others get locked up for cannabis possession logic/10

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

How many cases of rape keep happening over there in this style.. scumbags take advantage of drunk girls, rape them, video tape them , mock them, bully them.. and sometimes they end up dead from suicide.

How many times? I keep hearing new ones...

I would seriously beat the living snot out of those scumbags.. video tape it and put it on youtube. absolutely no sympathy for anything that happens to rapists.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Agree this kinda reminds me of movies of true stories that we get on day time tv over in Australia.
Its always the football star getting the ticket out of Jail card, this needs to change.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've been to Maryville on several occasions as I grew up in the general vicinity. Basically, it is the middle of nowhere. I really hope Karma bites these guys in the ass. I'm not too sure what anyone can do. After all, their house burnt down. If anyone has a kid who was in on the whole incident in law enforcement or fire marshal's office...then it doesn't matter. No justice will be had. Welcome to small town "good old fashioned Red state values". Just as corrupt as anywhere else.

top topics

join