It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!! My name is Denyego26 and I have been awake since I can remember.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

CarbonBase
Hey have fun here, it's a gas! I have been awake since about 2 am this morning and a pretty blitzed, but have fun, and don't worry, everything's gonna be GROOVY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank you!! I now feel welcome!

I guess some people here thought I wasn't real but yeah it will be groovy lol
Thank you again

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by denyego26

Welcome to the forum!

Mother is indeed the true healer.

Your daughter is loved.

KPB

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

Hi Denyego26, in regards to you daughters Leukemia i suggest you look into Rife Frequencies.

www.royalrife.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.naturalnews.com...

Edgar Cayce said one day that Sound will be the Medicine of the Future. While Nikola Tesla remarked "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

Hope she's well good luck!

Now that you mention this... When my daughter was first diagnosed we stayed in the hospital for 26 days straight as the doctors needed to see her immune system would start going up. Every day I would sing her a healing song with the word GOD only and surround her with light. Soon enough I had a dream she would be going home 2 days after. So when the second day arrived the nurse came in the room with a huge smile and I said, I know... we are going home. She said yes!!!
I look more into it, thank you very much!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

CJCrawley

I have been awake in another sense.

In the sense that you get around 6 to 8 hours a night like the vast majority of people?

Perhaps it's an obscure cultural thing, but I don't understand the reference to insomnia.

I am thinking of a best way to describe it.. Maybe I have been aware?
Aware of the forces we can not see but are very much there.
-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Welcome,

This site is a ok place to find a few experienced spiritual masters, there is a quite a few awakened but a few with answers.

I been spiritualy awakened since i was born and went through a pre mature kundalini awakening when 12 and activated my 4th denisty insight. Since then till age 16 I was on a constant practice schedule learning from my masters.

I have gone through a couple of different spiritual path trainings and have learned of forbidden techniques/ techniques that have been passed down to me with trust. Its been 6 years since i left the spiritual path to do getting to intense with my spiritual connections to the 4th denisty, once you have mastered it you can shut off and turn your abilities back on with intent. I have come back to this place though cuz I have that feeling i should come back and look for more. (My old ats from 5 years ago i lost my email/pw lolol)

Dreams is another form of reality, in one way or form its a sign.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join