It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!! My name is Denyego26 and I have been awake since I can remember.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

lol I think we are just being friendly

But then again I am new here lol so my catching on might be delayed lol

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

phantomjack

RUFFREADY

denyego26
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Well I am good getting rid of stalkers, being an exotic woman in this country makes one learn really fast lol

Well, that is a good thing!! I just did a google map! And it would take me at least 6 nights to get to you!! ( I could rent a plane $$$$$) lol!!

Dude, put your weenie back in your trousers and stop with the flirting already. She is not interested in you.

OH MY... to late ...we are already talking...(never under estimate a Ruff)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I thought this was a post about insomnia and how the poster hadnt slept in decades....

Turns out its not.....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
I thought this was a post about insomnia and how the poster hadnt slept in decades....

Turns out its not.....

also she says shes been here for years as a lurker
but says this

on topic i do hope her kid is ok and remains ok
edit on 15/10/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

maryhinge

TiM3LoRd

Turns out its not.....

also she says shes been here for years as a lurker
but says this

Thats the problem with smurfs, they're cute but not too bright

Also its not the norm to have exotic women refer to themselves as exotic women

If I had to guess I would say this is a fake account. but I tend to be paranoid of things being a regular on a conspiracy site and all.
edit on 15-10-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

All the best to you and your daughter

See you on the boards!
edit on 15102013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I have been awake in another sense. Since I was little I always asked the questions that would get me in trouble with the nuns that run my school, with the priest I went to see every Wednesday with my logic but scary questions. I did not go with the masses and well I found ATS after my first kid was born.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I have been reading the threads for years now but never had I had contact with the posters. So yeah that part is new to me. I enjoy reading and I am now convincing myself it is ok to reach out.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

This I share with you
I am paranoid also lol but I am real. You had me thinking though, what kind of proof do I have?
Well I have posted a few things about my daughter so as soon as I finish this post I will change my avatar, maybe that will help.
I won't go into detail about being cute and not too bright. Actions are much better than words. Nothing wrong with accepting who I am, I am exotic here. Back home it's another story although for a Peruvian I am tall (5'10'') which would also make me different than most women over there.
"ex·ot·ic (g-ztk)
adj.
1. From another part of the world; foreign: exotic tropical plants in a greenhouse. See Synonyms at foreign.

2. Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange: "If something can be explained simply, in a familiar way, then it is best to avoid more exotic explanations" (Chet Raymo). See Synonyms at fantastic.

3. Of or involving striptease: an exotic dancer.

n.
1. One that is exotic.

2. A striptease performer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Latin exticus, from Greek extikos, from ex, outside; see exo-.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ex·oti·cal·ly adv.

ex·otic·ness n."

And no, I am not a striptease performer.

-Denyego26
edit on 15-10-2013 by denyego26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thank you very much!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, now that the peanut gallery has had their fun with you (you are gracious) could we discuss the healer part of your OP?
What has turned you in this direcion specifically?
(besides your obvious need of all the help that can be mustered to confront the Leukemia)...............for which we all sympathize, and project our own thoughts of healing, each in their own way......
I have been handy at caring for people in the past, and do have a knack for listening that has helped some,
but true healing is another matter......
I recently experienced Raiki, which did provide relief of some undefinable kind....and i have to say this has given me hope that such a capacity (for healing)is within the human grasp.........
Peru must have its share of shaman/healers still existing on the fringes of modern society......are their no teachers of that sort to be found?
Though i do suppose that should your goal be a realistic one,
its very possible your mentor will "find you" in the natural course of things.....
welcome, and warmest regards, your dream is a laudable one......s

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thank you for being so nice!
I received the calling when my firstborn was just a baby. I was in bed thinking about the world and my purpose in life (I did this very often) as I saw a pair of hands in the ceiling and heard the word “healing”. I am the granddaughter of a mathematician who always had explanations to my troubles and encounters. He is a science man who raised me to be rational and always ask questions as our minds are most tricky. I checked my eyes; I asked myself if this was something I wanted to see perhaps. Maybe my own ego working against me, after all being a healer would give me certain power. I came with the conclusion it was insane so I went on with my life even though I had many signs to believe I decided to stay away. I understand now I was not ready mentally. I blocked myself from digging deep. I tried escaping but I got it again and again. So I have come to realize that it is not insane, it is within me and I need to develop it and learn. I will not do it for monetary profit but for soul profit lol
I strongly believe that this person who will be my mentor will be someone who shares my view on not charging people money for the knowledge as it might hurt this gift I have been given.
Back home there are many shamans but just like here many of them are fake and take advantage of people, charging all this money to do a ritual. Also, my daughter and son are still very young and as much as I would like to go into the Amazon and find myself and Mother I know I won’t be at ease knowing they are so far from me.
I do hope my mentor finds me, I am here and I am ready.
Thank you for your kind words.
-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by denyego26

I’ve been following your thread and I wasn’t too sure at first if you were legit. I’ve also been on ats for less than a week but I wasn’t reading the threads for a year like you were. I may be able to help you as I have experienced many diverse paranormal experiences in my life and have somehow survived death a number of times. The most recent of which was being diagnosed in Aug 2010 with final stage cirrhosis of the liver. I won’t waste time going into the details now, however, I’ve made a complete recovery without receiving a transplant. Yes, I did do some spiritual practices, namely kundelini meditation but I think it was a little different from the norm.

I was working in Peru from Feb. 87 to Feb 89, perhaps around the time you were born, and I would like to discuss some experiences I had at that time. I’ve also recently been focused for some reason on Peru, again!, during my meditations, and Lemuria keeps cropping up.

I don’t know if I am what you’re seeking so I suggest that you keep the door open and continue looking for your guru but if I can be of any help, maybe you could PM me or use my hotmail acc. with this username.

I am very happy your daughter is doing so much better! W.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

denyego26

I have been reading the threads for years now but never had I had contact with the posters. So yeah that part is new to me. I enjoy reading and I am now convincing myself it is ok to reach out.

it is good to reach out it has helped me alot being apart of ATS

its all good

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey have fun here, it's a gas! I have been awake since about 2 am this morning and a pretty blitzed, but have fun, and don't worry, everything's gonna be GROOVY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum!

Mother is indeed the true healer.

Your daughter is loved.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Hi Denyego26, in regards to you daughters Leukemia i suggest you look into Rife Frequencies.

www.royalrife.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.naturalnews.com...

Edgar Cayce said one day that Sound will be the Medicine of the Future. While Nikola Tesla remarked "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

Hope she's well good luck!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I have been awake in another sense.

In the sense that you get around 6 to 8 hours a night like the vast majority of people?

Perhaps it's an obscure cultural thing, but I don't understand the reference to insomnia.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

pandersway

I’ve been following your thread and I wasn’t too sure at first if you were legit. I’ve also been on ats for less than a week but I wasn’t reading the threads for a year like you were. I may be able to help you as I have experienced many diverse paranormal experiences in my life and have somehow survived death a number of times. The most recent of which was being diagnosed in Aug 2010 with final stage cirrhosis of the liver. I won’t waste time going into the details now, however, I’ve made a complete recovery without receiving a transplant. Yes, I did do some spiritual practices, namely kundelini meditation but I think it was a little different from the norm.

I was working in Peru from Feb. 87 to Feb 89, perhaps around the time you were born, and I would like to discuss some experiences I had at that time. I’ve also recently been focused for some reason on Peru, again!, during my meditations, and Lemuria keeps cropping up.

I don’t know if I am what you’re seeking so I suggest that you keep the door open and continue looking for your guru but if I can be of any help, maybe you could PM me or use my hotmail acc. with this username.

I am very happy your daughter is doing so much better! W.

Thank you so much for your post. I was born on May 18, 1987. I am from southern Peru (Arequipa) and my ancestors are both native and european. I will PM you! Thank you!
-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

maryhinge

denyego26

it is good to reach out it has helped me alot being apart of ATS

its all good

I am sure something good will come out of it!
Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join