It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Committed Multiple Frauds With Obamacare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok folks not only do we have multiple ways out here, we have Obama and good!

Notice how Obamacare is sold on the "healthcare exchange"? So in other words we are not buying this from the government.

Now what happens in the business world when you are promised one thing and instead get another?

Cue Obama here who is falsely representing this product with his promising to reduce everyone prices. Or how about healthcare that costs less than a cell phone bill?

Just because he is president doesn't make him immune to false advertising and the ol bait and switch.

Yes Obama can be considered a representative of Obamacare since he gained financially by his false representation of this product. By becoming president... He also used this false representation to get votes, so now we also have ELECTION FRAUD.

Obama is a criminal and should be rightly charged!

I am setting aside my dislike for this new format because important messages need to get out!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sometimes you wonder if you are making a difference and then you see something that says, maybe so... 4 days ago I reported around the web my idea that the difficulties experienced with the Obamacare website were purposeful. This idea has now taken off like wild fire. I don't know if I set the chain of events off, or if I was on to something good that others were suspecting also.

To quote myself:

Think about it, the American people CAN'T see how much it will cost them during the entire shutdown and while we still have bargaining power. Plus many are reporting that the website is telling them they won't get their rates until AFTER it is in affect in Jan 2014. So what do you think?

The NSA has the computing power to gather data on the entire world. Yet the Obamacare site sputters? THINK!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

elouina
Sometimes you wonder if you are making a difference and then you see something that says, maybe so... 4 days ago I reported around the web my idea that the difficulties experienced with the Obamacare website were purposeful. This idea has now taken off like wild fire. I don't know if I set the chain of events off, or if I was on to something good that others were suspecting also.

To quote myself:

Think about it, the American people CAN'T see how much it will cost them during the entire shutdown and while we still have bargaining power. Plus many are reporting that the website is telling them they won't get their rates until AFTER it is in affect in Jan 2014. So what do you think?

The NSA has the computing power to gather data on the entire world. Yet the Obamacare site sputters? THINK!

That's not only plausible, but a wonderful model for the classic shell game too el! But with all respect I have to give developers the benefit of the doubt; especially when the head honchos stepped up and said the applications weren't ready to go by T minus 0. I really don't believe they were doing it for a CYA from prosecution or civil, but holding up a good reputation.

And sure as snake lube the system clogged and choked. I don't think it was traffic, either pure or impure volume.

So we have the option to question the WH ordering the sucker to go hot anyway. Touche'. And you're right the timing couldn't have been better with the shutdown masking costs.

Last of all, sure the injury is done. But where do we have a recourse for some incompetency-- and the terrible if not impossible burden of proving for fraud instead? That intent thing is a monster. Maybe just what they wanted to allude to in order to get away with the latter again.
"Hell of a job Brownie" pops into my mind....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Its a Tax. The IRS is involved.

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
From a web developer/internet marketing standpoint, I have 15 years experience.

It looks to me like, it's basically a lead generation site for healthcare companies.

Think of it like lendingtree for healthcare.

The government checks to see if they are available for any subsidies first, then gives them their price and a healthcare company picks up the lead.

Question is, who are the healthcare companies paying? Do the lawmakers and Obama involved have their own business now? I'd be interested to know, because it sure looks like something like this to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Wait a second.

Before the Obamacare exchanges were even open, you were commenting about the "benefits" we were to receive and how "everyone got free birth control" thanks to Obamacare (which hadn't even OPENED yet) and "your friends" were so happy with that....

Change of heart much?

Edit: I lied. I confused posters. My fault. Please disregard the above statement.
edit on 10/15/13 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

xstealth
From a web developer/internet marketing standpoint, I have 15 years experience.

It looks to me like, it's basically a lead generation site for healthcare companies.

Think of it like lendingtree for healthcare.

The government checks to see if they are available for any subsidies first, then gives them their price and a healthcare company picks up the lead.

Question is, who are the healthcare companies paying? Do the lawmakers and Obama involved have their own business now? I'd be interested to know, because it sure looks like something like this to me.

Wow.
If there's a sniff of that level of Racketootie going around; the implications would make Al Gore's green energy company look like a couple of kids with a KoolAid stand.
Just Wow.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, this is where they bit themselves in the tush over pushing the bull crap that this "wasn't a tax". We all known it is a tax. But constitutionally it can't be. So it is now our turn to use this to our advantage.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Ameilia
reply to post by elouina

Wait a second.

Before the Obamacare exchanges were even open, you were commenting about the "benefits" we were to receive and how "everyone got free birth control" thanks to Obamacare (which hadn't even OPENED yet) and "your friends" were so happy with that....

Change of heart much?

Where, in your dreams?

edit on 15-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

elouina
So it is now our turn to use this to our advantage.

Why?

Note the crucial qualifier: Obamacare could be upheld only as a tax. Not that Obamacare is necessarily a legitimate tax. To be a legitimate tax measure, Obamacare would have to have complied with all the Constitution’s conditions for the imposition of taxes. Because Democrats stubbornly maintained that their unilateral handiwork was not a tax, its legitimacy vel non as a tax has not been explored. Indeed, it is because Obamacare’s enactment was induced by fraud — a massive confiscation masquerading as ordinary regulatory legislation so Democrats could pretend not to be raising taxes — that the chief justice was wrong to rebrand it post facto and thus become a participant in the fraud.

We now know Obamacare was tax legislation. Consequently, it was undeniably a “bill for raising revenue,” for which the Constitution mandates compliance with the Origination Clause (Art. I, Sec. 7). The Clause requires that tax bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Obamacare did not.

Obamacare’s Unconstitutional Origins Tax legislation has to originate in the House; the health-care law didn’t.

Eventually the Supreme Court will have to look at it again.

They have reversed themselves 130 times in the Past. Make it 131........

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You know I am still scratching my head over how this buffoon gets away with what he does. Our elected officials had plenty of time to work on this, and they dropped the ball. So we need to look at other options.

This was misrepresented to us and it was used to win an election.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And the PPACA itself has delegated massive power to the *unelected* Cabinet.

Thousands of regulations are listed in the Federal Register.

*Re-Think* the regulations ..... that's how to neutralize the effects.

Federal Register HHS

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

elouina

Ive noticed that his voter base can care less if he walked into the IRS and made himself a blank check.

I dont see any of his supporters holding his feet to the fire. Why?

Because he isn't Bush, and could never be worse then Bush.

Cause in the end, even 30 years later it will ALWAYS be Bushes fault. At least that's what I get from the media, his supporters and this Administration.

edit on 15-10-2013 by sonnny1 because: typos, doh!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

elouina

Ameilia
reply to post by elouina

Wait a second.

Change of heart much?

Where, in your dreams?

OMG, I'm totally LYING. I'm SO SORRY. I went and found the post. It was NOT YOU. I 100% withdraw my previous statement and 100% apologize for making an unfair and false accusation.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Kudos for admitting it.

Many on ATS wouldn't.

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just a though here that puts this all into perspective...

Who was the seedy salesperson who abused his position of authority to sell snake oil to the public?

Is he starting to sound like a slime ball criminal to you yet? Our whimpy elected representative will not impeach him. So it is up to the American citizens to put an end to this lying sack of craps career.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

sonnny1

elouina

Ive noticed that his voter base can care less if he walked into the IRS and made himself a blank check.

I dont see any of his supporters holding his feet to the fire. Why?

Because he isn't Bush, and could never be worse then Bush.

Cause in the end, even 30 years later it will ALWAYS be Bushes fault. At least that's what I get from the media, his supporters and this Administration.

Obama supporters also don't mind that he has butchered over 1,000 children with his drone attacks.. then they refer to Bush and what he did, and It's like, "dont be mad at me for killing a kid, because that guy did it too"

edit on 15-10-2013 by sonnny1 because: typos, doh!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I suppose no one wrote up the ACA, then voted and passed the ACA for him to sign it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Nephalim
I suppose no one wrote up the ACA, then voted and passed the ACA for him to sign it.

And who may it be that is pushing this defective piece of crap through to benefit primarily the democratic voter base? He knows it is defective, and he knows it is causing great hardship already, and will cause even more in the future.

And this was all voted on under the pretense of lies. The ACA was massive and very few had any clue what was in it. As it trickled out only some of us had a clue all while we tried to inform others. But no one would believe us since Obama is the almighty truth bearer. Meanwhile this shyster lawyer was lying through his teeth.

Obamacare is his baby and it is named after him. All his....

Today I proclaim that Obamacare will be renamed to Scammercare.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Its hard to read your posts with the swirling cat icon, lol...

The whole government is a fraud who cares if a product of it is as well?
edit on 15-10-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join