It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell Gone Who will replace him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
By now we have all heard the Collin Powell is gone . The rumor is that Condoleezza Rice will replace him . ie Locked in a small room while Cheney runs the govenment. This was historically a very important post . Now under Bush it may be turned into a joke. God help us if this happens ! Who will replace him ? And why?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by bluemooone]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
George W's best friend and drinking buddy God, will replace him.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think John McCain would be a good replacement, he is a moderate Repulican, and one of the few Republicans I truly respect.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't know. When will Blairs term in office be up? Perhaps Bush will pick his butt buddy.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
I don't know. When will Blairs term in office be up?

at least another five years

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone
By now we have all heard the Collin Powell is gone . The rumor is that Condoleezza Rice will replace him . ie Locked in a small room while Cheney runs the govenment. This was historically a very important post . Now under Bush it may be turned into a joke. God help us if this happens ! Who will replace him ? And why?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by bluemooone]

Why is it a joke if the job goes to Ms Rice? Now, if it were to go to say......Michael Jackson, THAT would be a joke. But it would be fun to see him teach the President to moon walk.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
]

Why is it a joke if the job goes to Ms Rice? Now, if it were to go to say......Michael Jackson, THAT would be a joke.

Are they two different people, well I'll be.........

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Please carry on this discussion in the exisiting thread on the Powell resignation and potential replacements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closing thread

top topics

join