It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

buster2010
reply to post by combatmaster

There is no justification for a preemptive strike. If you do it then you are the one starting the war while crying we are the victims. Like Israel did back in 67.

OMG bro.... It was ignorance (like your remark) that paved the path to the holocaust!

Do you honestly expect an entire nation to just sit back and get annihilated for no reason!?

This holocaust thing happened some 60 years ago, right?!
How many Jews were killed? [please insert answer]
How many Russians were killed? [please insert answer]
How many homosexuals were killed? [please insert answer]

How are Jews more valuable than any other human being? [please insert answer]

You are derailing this. What has that got to do with what i said.

No, YOU are!
Just answer the questions or stop your hypocrisy!
Who mentioned the holocaust in the first place?
If it was you that mentioned it, perhaps it's prudent to elaborate upon it?
Now, from what I know - there were 12 million Russians killed, as opposed to 6 million Jews.
Russians don't get any special preference in dealing with other nations, why should Jews?
How come ethnic cleansing is only OK when it's done to the Palestinians by the Jews?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I say, let Israel go for it...See what happens...I mean, what do we in the West have to loose ??? Let the fight happen and interneen if necessary...IF REALLY NECESSARY, like, one nuke here...One nuke there...Our nukes everywhere !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

combatmaster

buster2010

There is no justification for a preemptive strike. If you do it then you are the one starting the war while crying we are the victims. Like Israel did back in 67.

OMG bro.... It was ignorance (like your remark) that paved the path to the holocaust!

Do you honestly expect an entire nation to just sit back and get annihilated for no reason!?

That is disingenuous since no one in this thread has claimed that we wouldn't support Israel if they were actually attacked full force. Also if that were to happen, we'd know about it long before it happened since we'd be able to see Iran mobilizing their military in preparation for invasion.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Oh, Israel will NEVER attack Iran on its own!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Another term can also be used in this instance it's called Warmongering.

1) war·mon·ger - One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

2) warmonger - (Military) a person who fosters warlike ideas or advocates war.

3) war•mon•ger - a person who advocates war.

4) warmonger - noun hawk, aggressor, belligerent, militarist, jingoist, sabre-rattler The president was denounced by many as a dangerous warmonger.

Warmonger

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTheManWithThePlan

Bingo, you are correct...and Iran will not attack Israel knowing full well the West would deffend Isreal..So....Let's just sit back and eat some popcorn...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

I'd share your enthusiasm if it weren't for Israeli lobbyists pushing for US attack on Iran...
Get rid of their influence, and...*screw the popcorn*, let's have a beer!

edit on 16-10-2013 by IamTheManWithThePlan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Excellent definition.
Unfortunately facts matter little to "some" people here...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

Name one hateful thing I've said. The only thing I've been talking about is your country's warmongering ways. If you think calling it like I see it is hateful, then so be it, but you are being intentionally dishonest.

Your remarks imply a hateful tone.

You (among others on this thread) have made Israel out to be Nazi Germany. I understand you guys are anti-Netanyahu, but to say that Israel is a "war-mongering" country shows me that you really are wasting your time.

It is laughable, and yet i still have the open-mindedness, patience and good-will to come back and answer you (despite knowing you will not give a sh*t either way).

I dont want war.... i have never wanted war. Not with you, not with anyone. I dont know anyone that has wanted war in his/her lifetime. You are saying that i am a war-monger (are you not?). That hurts.

You are the dishonest one, not me. Talking about these places and their people without ever actually having set foot in there.

Go to Iran or Gaza or Southern Lebanon before you reply back to me!
Otherwise I have to take your comments regarding these locations with a grain of salt, you see?

edit on 15-10-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

I've already told you that I've been to the middle east before. I served in Iraq. Also I never said or implied that I hate the Israeli people. I NEVER blame the people for the actions of their government. The government says things and expects the people to back their play, if they disagree or it looks like it will be hard to sway their opinion, they use propaganda. The same holds true for the American government, the American government is a warmongering government too. HOWEVER our population stood up to our warmongering representatives and told them that we don't want another conflict in that region.

Let's be clear here, the only people I am calling war-mongers are the people advocating that Israel attack Iran preemptively to destroy their nuclear program. If that includes you, than so be it. But you claim to not want war, so why are you defending Netanyahu's crazy claims that Israel needs to go to war?

Sorry to disappoint you, but Netanyahu didnt start this. I aint gonna start explaining what the world already knows, that Iran leadership is totally off the rails.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

buster2010

No, YOU are!
Now, from what I know - there were 12 million Russians killed, as opposed to 6 million Jews.
Russians don't get any special preference in dealing with other nations, why should Jews?
How come ethnic cleansing is only OK when it's done to the Palestinians by the Jews?

Welcome to ATS...

I dont have time for trolls.... sorry !
edit on 16-10-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

Name one hateful thing I've said. The only thing I've been talking about is your country's warmongering ways. If you think calling it like I see it is hateful, then so be it, but you are being intentionally dishonest.

You (among others on this thread) have made Israel out to be Nazi Germany. I understand you guys are anti-Netanyahu, but to say that Israel is a "war-mongering" country shows me that you really are wasting your time.

It is laughable, and yet i still have the open-mindedness, patience and good-will to come back and answer you (despite knowing you will not give a sh*t either way).

I dont want war.... i have never wanted war. Not with you, not with anyone. I dont know anyone that has wanted war in his/her lifetime. You are saying that i am a war-monger (are you not?). That hurts.

You are the dishonest one, not me. Talking about these places and their people without ever actually having set foot in there.

Otherwise I have to take your comments regarding these locations with a grain of salt, you see?

I've already told you that I've been to the middle east before. I served in Iraq. Also I never said or implied that I hate the Israeli people. I NEVER blame the people for the actions of their government. The government says things and expects the people to back their play, if they disagree or it looks like it will be hard to sway their opinion, they use propaganda. The same holds true for the American government, the American government is a warmongering government too. HOWEVER our population stood up to our warmongering representatives and told them that we don't want another conflict in that region.

Let's be clear here, the only people I am calling war-mongers are the people advocating that Israel attack Iran preemptively to destroy their nuclear program. If that includes you, than so be it. But you claim to not want war, so why are you defending Netanyahu's crazy claims that Israel needs to go to war?

Sorry to disappoint you, but Netanyahu didnt start this. I aint gonna start explaining what the world already knows, that Iran leadership is totally off the rails.

Oh we know Netanyahu didn't start it.
He's merely the next in line to extend what are already established Israel policies.
And he's cherry-picking (and spinning) statements comming out of Iran.
Just like you're cherry-picking what posts to answer here...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

buster2010

No, YOU are!

Welcome to ATS...

Thanks!
No time for trolls, when you can't spin the answers eh?
But you sure LOVE the troll money, don't ya?!
And have them fighting your wars for you, don't ya?!

Fools, trolls, idiots...
Sadly, you're right to call people that...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

Sorry to disappoint you but Netanyahu did start all of this. For twenty years now Netanyahu has been claiming that Iran was trying to build nukes and they must be stopped. If Iranian leadership is totally off the rails then the leadership of Israel is totally psychotic.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

Oh we know Netanyahu didn't start it.
He's merely the next in line to extend what are already established Israel policies.
And he's cherry-picking (and spinning) statements comming out of Iran.
Just like you're cherry-picking what posts to answer here...

Im not cherry picking. I simply am at awe with how confused people are on this thread! and do not commit myself to ignorant ones who i realize will not change their mind no matter what i say or what evidence i present.

Even this post from me to you is a waste of my time!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

buster2010

No, YOU are!

Welcome to ATS...

Thanks!
No time for trolls, when you can't spin the answers eh?
But you sure LOVE the troll money, don't ya?!
And have them fighting your wars for you, don't ya?!

Fools, trolls, idiots...
Sadly, you're right to call people that...

You said it!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

buster2010

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Krazysh0t

Sorry to disappoint you but Netanyahu did start all of this. For twenty years now Netanyahu has been claiming that Iran was trying to build nukes and they must be stopped. If Iranian leadership is totally off the rails then the leadership of Israel is totally psychotic.

I meant he didnt start hanging people for being gay and who knows what else! Iran have made their position clear!

But you seem to think that you know better cos you read, read, read! Well... i have an idea! Leave your bloody armchair now, go somewhere real!

I have already explained how i view your insight (if it can even be called that)!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

combatmaster

Im not cherry picking. I simply am at awe with how confused people are on this thread! and do not commit myself to ignorant ones who i realize will not change their mind no matter what i say or what evidence i present.

But you haven't posted any evidence what so ever. How can you claim that we will ignore evidence if you haven't even provided it to begin with? That is an assumption. We all know what happens when you assume. Prove what you are saying. Everything you post is just rehashes of your first post along the lines of "Nuh uh! Iran is the threat!" Then you start trying to character assassinate other posters by making assumptions about how we view evidence or call us trolls or call us hateful. Stick to the argument, stop with the ad hominems.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

combatmaster
I meant he didnt start hanging people for being gay and who knows what else! Iran have made their position clear!

So how is Iran mistreating their gay population a threat to Israel? Sure it is a human rights violation, but Iran is its own country. They can decide how they want to run it. If they decide to be assholes to their population, so be it. They haven't violated any international laws that I'm aware of.

Let me follow your line of reasoning here. Iran is a threat to Israel because they may or may not be building nuclear weapons. In order to stop this, we (Israel and the US, but mostly the US) should bomb the daylights out of them. The reason you believe that this is the case is because Iran hangs their gay population.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

But you haven't posted any evidence what so ever. How can you claim that we will ignore evidence if you haven't even provided it to begin with? That is an assumption. We all know what happens when you assume. Prove what you are saying. Everything you post is just rehashes of your first post along the lines of "Nuh uh! Iran is the threat!" Then you start trying to character assassinate other posters by making assumptions about how we view evidence or call us trolls or call us hateful. Stick to the argument, stop with the ad hominems.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Thats what ive been saying all along..... the only evidence you need and i can present is to go to these places and see for yourself what is happening, how hundreds of millions of individuals are being manipulated.

I dont speak of US politics cos i have never lived there! In fact, i ask many questions regarding this on ATS to try to understand the situation!

But nobody here has been to Israel and Iran and Gaza. Yet they speak of these places and people as if they have!

Everyone has a right to a viewpoint, but there is something wrong with your guys' reasoning!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

So how is Iran mistreating their gay population a threat to Israel? Sure it is a human rights violation, but Iran is its own country. They can decide how they want to run it. If they decide to be assholes to their population, so be it. They haven't violated any international laws that I'm aware of.

Let me follow your line of reasoning here. Iran is a threat to Israel because they may or may not be building nuclear weapons. In order to stop this, we (Israel and the US, but mostly the US) should bomb the daylights out of them. The reason you believe that this is the case is because Iran hangs their gay population.

Honestly Krazysh0t,

You are just not worth it anymore!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join