It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics as usual....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So i log into ATS today to find the same old crap. Repubs blamin Dems and Dems blaming Repubs. Last night i was looking for some official coverage of the veterans strike yesterday to find the msm and Fox didnt even bother to put it on their homepage. The media and government dont give a damn about em and if you sit in here arguing about politics neither do you. The government isnt divided by party anymore they are all the same idiots and America should be ashamed to take sides with a two headed party that doesnt even bother to acknowledge Vets much less the American people. I should hope one day the American people can see this bs for what it is and unite against those who care less about they were hired. Those that are entitled you best start learning a skill get back in school do something because those that are abusing the system are going to outweigh the safety net.

Rules for my thread.

Don't come in here defending no politician you cannot name one that isn't a dirt-bag piece of crap.

images.sodahead.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Of course you are absolutely correct, but If you will analyze the ATS political threads it's clearly evident that some members have their whole identity wrapped up in hate and dissension.

They have no interest in anything other than insulting their perceived opponents and exposing their brand of ideology.

Politics is great entertainment and not to be taken seriously because as a citizen...I't not really about you.

The control of the citizenry is just a by product of commerce.

edit on 14-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Shaiker
So i log into ATS today to find the same old crap. Repubs blamin Dems and Dems blaming Repubs. Last night i was looking for some official coverage of the veterans strike yesterday to find the msm and Fox didnt even bother to put it on their homepage. The media and government dont give a damn about em and if you sit in here arguing about politics neither do you. The government isnt divided by party anymore they are all the same idiots and America should be ashamed to take sides with a two headed party that doesnt even bother to acknowledge Vets much less the American people. I should hope one day the American people can see this bs for what it is and unite against those who care less about they were hired. Those that are entitled you best start learning a skill get back in school do something because those that are abusing the system are going to outweigh the safety net.

Rules for my thread.

and I am sure your country is all peaches and cream.it is easy to criticize from the other side of the fence.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by Shaiker

Of course you are absolutely correct, but If you will analyze the ATS political threads it's clearly evident that some members have their whole identity wrapped up in hate and dissension.

They have no interest in anything other than insulting their perceived opponents and exposing their brand ideology.

Politics is great entertainment and not to be taken seriously because as a citizen...I't not really about you.

The control of the citizenry is just a by product of commerce.

I am sure you are correct.but some of us have enough sense to know who has all the power to.this isnt a video game and you dont respawn.

edit on 14-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

I think my op may have confused you because your reply confused me as well. I am a US born citizen.

top topics

join