It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backyard Security Cam Footage of UFO/Light Sucking Up Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Uploaded by: jcattera
Published on October 13, 2013

This is probably the best "Close Encounter of the Second Kind" I've ever seen, and the video evidence from this footage will probably put any doubters to rest from the first video. This amazing footage was captured on my home security camera on Oct 12, 2013 @ approx. 2:15 am in my backyard in S.E. Michigan.

My security camera footage was pointing north towards my backyard. The two small lights on the ground border the front of my pond.

Please take a close look at the orb @ 02:25 as it appears to be drawing the water up from the pond.

I'm setting up more cameras this week in the hopes to gain even better footage.

Thanks for watching
--Zeta

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There is at least two threads on this already.

But more interestingly, as time goes by the claims make about this quadcopter become larger and larger. Now, its "sucking up water". Thats a new one.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta_101

Initially quite impressive until I checked the channel and found they saw the same object on the 2nd Oct .
I suspect its an RC copter or the like kitted out with lights

edit on 14-10-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The thread for that Oct. 2nd video is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has since removed the video. Not sure if he just changed the name of the video or what, but that Oct. 2nd video is here:

www.youtube.com...

I can't believe the amount of gullible people in the comments that think this is real. The hoaxer himself sure does try persuade others about the videos authenticity.

This is a remote-controlled vehicle with LED lights. These hoaxers would get less attention if people would stop spreading their hoaxes around the internet.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It looks like an Extremely Obviously Manipulated
Computer Driven Video ........... Thats it , Sorry ;(

edit on 14-10-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This video looks a lot like the the same visual effect that was found in THIS thread. The video posted has been removed by user.

Was this you that posted the video?

don't lie!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This hoaxer is hilarious. Someone asked if he submitted his UFO footage to a UFO investigation organization yet. His response was that his life is too hectic and couldn't imagine dealing with it.

I responded the he hasn't reported it yet because he knows he'll get busted when people find out it's a remote-controlled vehicle with LED lights.

Loser hoaxers :thumbsdown: and those who spread their hoaxes around the internet :thumbsdown:.

edit on 14-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, that didn't take long. After posting my comment, he deleted it and blocked me from commenting on his video:

I also went through the rest of the comments. They're all positive. Every single one. He deleted every single negative comment. And I saw some negative ones earlier before posting mine that he deleted as well.

I hope this shows people the lengths that hoaxers go to to keep the truth from their sheeple.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I remember seeing the last thread about this youtubers first video, someone in that thread noticed that the FPS didnt match up with what he claimed and when they posted the sped up video, the object obviously had the same manoeuvrability as a quad copter.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Now wonder folks sneer whenever you actually have a real discussion about UFOs.

Videos like this just further pollute.

I mean it's far past over used - always expected.

Theres many better fakes out there too...

whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaa

TBH I almost feel somewhat insulted, expected to believe its not a hoax. That's insulting.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sadly even if a real event it can easily be hoaxed, there is no paranormal event in the footage beyond the claim of it being of an unknown object.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by gortex

The thread for that Oct. 2nd video is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has since removed the video. Not sure if he just changed the name of the video or what, but that Oct. 2nd video is here:

www.youtube.com...

I can't believe the amount of gullible people in the comments that think this is real. The hoaxer himself sure does try persuade others about the videos authenticity.

This is a remote-controlled vehicle with LED lights. These hoaxers would get less attention if people would stop spreading their hoaxes around the internet.

I enjoy how choppy the video is while the audio seems to be HD. That in itself seems flawed.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ahahahaha ohh man.. well I had to go neg it. just for that.

I wish these clowns would just stop it... fair enough if it only affected their little circle of friends, but it always comes here..

I hate youtube so much

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Greetings,

_BoneZ_

But that's why people post this kind of thing, to be cross examined by doubters to bring the real life UFO situation to authenticity and provide vital and " real " proof to the table.

Each others interpretation is another persons doubt. We learn, we live in harmony.

Its really simple to comprehend

Be safe be well,

Spiro
edit on 15-10-2013 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Greetings,

winofiend
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ahahahaha ohh man.. well I had to go neg it. just for that.

I wish these clowns would just stop it... fair enough if it only affected their little circle of friends, but it always comes here..

I hate youtube so much

May I suggest linking me/us to a web site that is A: free to upload, B:free to share with EVERYONE and C: gets the message out quick?

Youtube is the greatest resource for A, B and C, its up to the viewer to discredit the information provided.

Your post makes NO sense

Be be safe well,

Spiro

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I definitely see where some of you are getting that the object is a quad-copter. I just want to know how the green laser that obviously scans the tree lines, and through the tree lines at atleast 30-40 yards was done. And then how the green laser comes up off the ground when it hovers over the pond. Someone, explain that.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Emerys
I just want to know how the green laser that obviously scans the tree lines, and through the tree lines at atleast 30-40 yards was done.

Here's a video of a quad-copter with a green laser attached:

Obviously, the one in the OP's video is pointing down instead of out. There's no limit on the number of lights, lasers, etc., that can be implemented on these RC vehicles.

The green light in the OP seems more like a directed (like a green LED flashlight) type of light instead of a thin laser light. Either way, doesn't make it any more less a hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for the vid! Definitely am a lot more skeptical now. However, there are still things in this video that I do not think can be replicated. If someone on this forum has the ability to replicate this video in its entirety, I challenge them to do so! The way the green light comes up off the ground just weirds me out.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's vids like this that really piss me off... I truly believe that there is strange arial phenomenon going on.. I'm not saying little green men but something...

Guys like this just keep muddying the waters...

Good find though OP.. I understand you weren't claiming genuine on this..

new topics

top topics

join