It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Well look mate no one is forcing you to debate if you don't want to.
going pretty well
You say you don't especially like the tories but for all their incompetetence and the damage they did you'd rather them in anyway?!
- I think you'll find if you look that I have said a few times now that I don't support the war in Iraq.
I note you chose to ignore the (true) story of the hunt breeding and releasing foxes cos they hadn't enough in their area to kill for fun.
- Righto; if you say so but it would also be completely impractical and unworkable; wouldn't it?
Same as it ever was.
Originally posted by shorty
So wait i thought i was talking to an Englishman but you must be foreign because i know not of any English who enjoy this Labour Gov
(check the avatar)
they just wont vote for the torrys through princple.
However i intend to vote for them unless there's anyone better by the time im 18.
No im not saying that. When did i call them incompitent and dont forget that things have changed alot since Thathcer but still due to her record they will be beaten by the traiter Blair.
Nope, just didnt see the relevance in metioning it.
It would but did i not give a satisfactory replie? Cause its the best youre gonna get.
No it isn't. In the past war has been slightly more justified.
I'd also suggest that I am not in the slightest bit surprised that you know of few, if any, who will vote for this gov at the time, why would you?
- Ha, but it's only mildly amusing.
- ......and the openly, freely and democratically twice elected (soon to be 3 times elected) Labour gov with Tony Blair as PM is "traitorous" because of what, exactly?
- Well I was responding to your comment you made earlier "yet you dont see the Iraq war as bad."
- A 'military' that picks and chooses for it's self the orders it will or will not carry out is called a rabble, not the nation's legal armed forces under the democratic control of the people.
- Oh yes it is. In fact this war has even more legitimacy than any previous one in democratic terms.
Sorry if that isn't good enought for you shorty but these are the institutions we have here in the UK and they have - for the very first time - been opened up to an unprecedented degree thanks to this Labour government.
Originally posted by shorty
That war should have ben voted on at the very least!!!
WHAT!!!! and again WHAT!!!!!!!! So going to Iraq to nick some oil is more justified than stepping in to stop the invasion of half of Europe. Thinking about it that took way to long to do where as Iraq was to quick.
All thanks to our good Labour ???