It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we need skull and bones to run america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
am i the only person who remains perplexed at the fact that a supposedly meaningless fraternity has gained control of the highest elected office?am i also the only one who feels wronged over being forced to choose between bush and kerry (who are both members and admit it on t.v.) meet the press to be exact.secrecy is the dominant qualification when electing a leader??clinton and his wife also went to yale but im not sure if he was a "bonesman".is there anyway the next elections candidates can be from a different college?or is a yale degree now mandated for candidacy??ok if were stuck with choosing yale graduates can we at least make sure they are not members of skull and bones.Does anyone really think that this is o.k?Do the masses cry out for a bonesman??Is anyone else not fit because they did better things with their time?or am i just missing a big point here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
People who are not in Skull and Bones aren't intelligent or elite enough to run this country.

Bonesman are the only qualified people in America who are capable of such a task.

Having an honest American in the White House would be a severe blow to our future.

Lying guarantees freedom. Truth hurts it.

Will you please lie to me? (ohhhh....yes.....lies...)

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Skull and Bones just happenes to be a branch of the secret society that is the "Masons" who are a branch of the "Illuminati." Placing a Bonesman in office insures their agendas continued success. If our rich upper class are to continue controlling the worlds political and economic base, they need to keep the American leader a traitor to his country. They need to be sure Mr.President is one of them.

Even if we did stop voting Bonesman into office, we would still be voting in a Democrat or Republican, also conspirators and enemies of the general public - The two party dictatorship. As you can see, it really doesn't matter which "group" the candidate is a part of, if he is to have any chance at winning the election, he will be a part of the NWO in progress.

Oh don't you just LOVE corruption?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Personally, I REALLY hope in 2008 that there is an even halfway plausible candidate from a third party....

Badnarik in 2008!!!
Now if he can just manage to get America to know who he is....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Nerdling World Oligarchy (NWO) will take care of it all by 2012.

We even have a cool theme tune.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
The Nerdling World Oligarchy (NWO) will take care of it all by 2012.

We even have a cool theme tune.

*shakes head*
Cool theme tune...pffffft...dont make me laugh

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The next republican for president may be Arnold Swartzenegger. I heard that a massive mass media campaign will start in California to pass a bill where foreigners can run for US president.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The next republican for president may be Arnold Swartzenegger. I heard that a massive mass media campaign will start in California to pass a bill where foreigners can run for US president.

Oh surely you are just "groping" in the dark here!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
Skull and Bones just happenes to be a branch of the secret society that is the "Masons" who are a branch of the "Illuminati."

The Skull and Bones Society (it can no longer be called a fraternity, it now admits women) has no tie or connection to Freemasonry. The Illuminati were a group of Bavarian intellectuals who had Masonic members within the founding group (Adam Weishaupt). The group does not (and has not for quite some time) exist any longer. Freemasonry predates all other fraternal organization (as we think of them), so it may be possible to try and attribute the odd group (such as the Illuminati, KKK, K of C, Bilderberg, Tri-Lateral Commission, et al) as a branch of the Craft, but they are not.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anybody who takes the Skull and Bones vows [of ABSOLUTE obedience] has no business being in public office because that VOW is a direct conflict of interest with any Oath of Office [not to mention, even their marriage.]

Further, Satanists have no need and no requirement to ever tell the truth. They operate from the opportunistic ethics of Leo Strauss and Machiavelli.

Kick 'em out of office, all of 'em. They don't belong governing anybody but themselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Teller

Hmmmm maybe not....

www.worldnetdaily.com...

deseretnews.com...

www.enragedbaboon.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The Skull and Bones Society (it can no longer be called a fraternity, it now admits women) has no tie or connection to Freemasonry. The Illuminati were a group of Bavarian intellectuals who had Masonic members within the founding group (Adam Weishaupt). The group does not (and has not for quite some time) exist any longer.

What makes you so certain? then why all these people meet together in the Bilderberg meetings? There is certainly something peculiar there, because people like Bill Gates are not invited there, yet many people in power all over the world are.

CNN has a poll right now about allowing foreigners to run for president.

I don't think it is just a coincidence...Arnold is a leader of 35 million people. That's a mid sized country. The timing is perfect for such a poll. And there is no explanation on the CNN site why is this poll there. Why is it there? and why now, that people are too busy looking elsewhere?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
People who are not in Skull and Bones aren't intelligent or elite enough to run this country. Bonesman are the only qualified people in America who are capable of such a task. Having an honest American in the White House would be a severe blow to our future. Lying guarantees freedom. Truth hurts it.

A severe blow to our future? Whos future? Not mine that is for sure. Lets see Bush, a brother of skulls and bones, gave a huge tax cut to the top 1 percent of the class. Lied to us about Iraq WMD, and has caused the world to become more anti-American. Personally that is a huge blow to our future, we need a honest American in the white house, who serves the middle class not the richest. And I have met enough intelligent people who aren't Skull and Bones that I believe can run this country, so I hope that someday we'll get a honest American in the white house.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hope and talk are cheap.

As Americans did in the 1960s we must DEMONSTRATE that we have no intention to support "omnicide," war-profiteering and Federal Gummint DECEIT.

Anywhich way you can make that point, is welcome in my sight.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by The Teller

Hmmmm maybe not....

actually it was a joke about Arnies well publised groping offences on women., Sorry to confuse the subject.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh! LOL
Doh! please type more slowly next time, so i don't miss it.

top topics

join