It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sectionalism on the rise in the US? This time from the North!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
New York stuck it's fingers into Colorado pie and our governor assisted it. These things, we remember...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Wow. If you are being paid tax dollars to spout that bovine scatology, please learn to be a little more subtle. If you're not, then I urge you to switch off MSNBC for a while.

The economic growth in Texas has had nothing to do with unskilled laborers. Low taxes and business-friendly policy have drawn companies from places like California, New England, and Colorado. These places have raised taxes and passed obstructive legislation that hinders business.

It is not complicated, you just have to go beyond headlines and talking points.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

CB328
If the other red states are anything like Texas then I wouldn't be too exited. Massively expanding unsustainable populations comprised mainly of lower economic stratas and dwindling water supplies, along with global warming destroying cropland equal a catastrophie waiting to happen.

While someone already quoted how wrong your post was, I also want to point out the hypocrisy.

You could have been quoting a line from "Gangs of New York" in one of their anti-immigrant tirades.

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical liberals are, speaking about the greatness of their failed immigration, and divisive group policies, then on the other side of their mouths they spout hatred for those very people they manipulate into their coalition.

I don't know what's worse, the people who manipulate these minorities, or the minorities who believe them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join