It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Sir, thank you for your time. You have been informative and friendly, thanks.

1. What term or phrase set are you using to determine a boundary as per your initial discussion constraint set (ie... I can disclose only... xx ) or will you remain silent or not answer or not select a question posted as may have happened already.. ;

2. Is it your intent to answer truthfully to all responses or should we infer otherwise? Will you use boundary language as per Q1 if a limit is reached?

3. Is MW actually in practice on multiple levels already within the US paradigm such as : gang stalking, gmo foods, obamacare and its locking of the western chemical pharma framework, water fluoridation, Main stream media entrainment, radio-wave interferometry, binary weapons of ill health which started the the Dr. Mary's monkey era and continue till today with Baxter/Swine Flu/ whistleblower Jane Burgermeister, ADHD drugs, NSA/Google/ Apple Iphone corelation....? Basically, MW is one of the key weapons used today as part of marketing, problem reaction solution, and building product dependency based on desire instead of need, quality, or value...

3b. Is this not the major cause of the current internal systemic collapse of the US paradigm as it has become easier to entrain the masses, but has the effect of concentrating wealth and endemic corruption?

edit on 14-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 14-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How do you feel and what do you think about the Great Work/Magnum Opus of Jesus Christ, and did you know that it coincided with a lunar eclipse which Jesus appeared to make use of as a type of psy-op or what i would call a double-reverse sting, double-bind hoodwink, on those who put him there presuming, falsely, that they were in control of events?

Do you acknowledge the historical person of Jesus or Yeheshua, and what do you think of the idea that he survived his crucifixion, by a thread?

Could it be that he got the last laugh at the expense of the worst aspects of human evil, evil empire, and various occult streams which he appears to have summed up within himself including those of ancient Egypt?

Also, how does this inquiry of mine make you feel, what does it evoke for you?

edit on 14-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

JayinAR
In the thread of Corsair's about covered up UFO tech you stated the AMP devices work to achieve FTL travel.
I found that peculiar. Particularly the response you gave me when I mentioned the space warping ideas currently being worked on at JPL. So, has the Government achieved FTL travel?

Here's what I said:

Sheesh, you Earth people ... I keep forgetting you're back in the hick stage of chemical rockets. For interstellar joyrides you need photon engines, which are an AMP variation. Once again, anti-matter projectors (AMPs) are devices designed to emit harmonious streams of positrons and antiprotons through the bombardment of matter by proton beams energized at a level of several billion electron-volts. When the antimatter particles are accelerated via electromagnetic coils, they combine with and annihilate particles of matter in their path, producing zero mass photons and a great deal of gamma radiation of explosive energy many hundred times greater than that caused by a matter-fusion bomb of similar weight - for instance, your hydrogen bombs.

The problem was originally one of containing, directing, and synchronizing this radiation, because gamma goes through almost everything. Finally managed through a sort of "electromagnetic-mirror" coil system, so you've got what amounts to a "gamma ray laser" or graser, synchronizing gamma rays from atomic nucleii rather than X-rays from the outside electrons, e.g. lasers. Now you've got all the interstellar propulsion you want. Then all you have to worry about is running into something which you're going too fast to detect, hence the smaller nose-AMPs. It works, but it's obviously dangerous to anything in its path. So the moment you hit the brakes to sublite, you've got to switch it off. Of course at SL you don't need it anymore, because now your EMS navigation sensing systems work again.

Forget all that nonsense about "warped space", "hyperspace", "wormholes", etc. This is just Mickey Mouse math stemming from getting what you call "special relativity" wrong all the way back to Michelson-Morley. Your planet will get it sorted out by the time you're ready to build and use AMPs & PEs. Then these old 20th-century distortions will seem as quaint as flat-Earthism is today.

-- and I went on to say --

... We're dealing with travel across the Objective Universe (OU) by objects composed of its substances/energies. Therefore we're limited by their natural-law limitations. EM radiation travels at a specific velocity in vaccuum, so merely pointing a flashlight or a laser at Earth from Alpha Centauri won't get its emissions here any faster than lite1. The only way to increase speed is to build mechanisms with sufficient propulsive power to exceed lite1, which is theoretically possible through the photonic engine system I previously described. Conceivably someone might design a different kind of engine with different fuel, but I'm not aware of any right now.

The "bottom line" is that in principle speed is not a barrier to interstellar travel, but navigation at lite1+ is a pisser because navigation requires points of reference accessed through the EMS, and at lite1+ you've essentially thrown the EMS in the catbox. So before going to lite1+ you would either have to be very sure of your direction [and that nothing else will blunder into it], or you have to slow to sublite periodically to check your bearings. Both of these solutions are kind of grabass: The first one would require your being able to see and calculate to pinpoint precision everything over that distance [and remember that all your detection systems are limited to lite1]. The second would mean slowing down all the way to sublite from translites multiple enough to get you to Earth in reasonable real-time. Then you'd have to hit the gas again. This extensive de/receleration would take a great deal of time to ensure that Mr./Ms. ET didn't get squashed to pancakes in the process. So we're basically back to the nose-AMP solution. And just hope that somewhere en route you don't run into an antimatter object!

I brought up sci-fi just to note that such authors like to get around these annoying problems by postulating things like "higher dimensions", "warps", and "hyperspace jumps". A few posts above there's a news story about the government dumping more $$$ into some crazy "dimensions" nonsense - shades of the $20M flushed down the toilet for the "remote viewing" gig in the 1980s. Is this a great country or what?

At this point in time, neither the US nor any other country/government has the technology to create and sustain AM on this scale, though at places like CERN they're working on it. The danger is that AM "neutralization" is extremely explosive, which is why Dan Brown starred a speck of AM ripped off from CERN in his Angels & Demons.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Reverse not possible.

Immediate future possible, but only shown the possibilities of what could happen. The closer the event, the more detailed the experience, the further away in time the event, the less detailed the experience.
Because of human will, actuality is not achieved until the bottleneck of "present" time. Once present time solidifies occurrence of event, it becomes the past and cannot be revisited other than by memory or the manipulations thereof.

The ball only rolls forward, it cannot roll backward.
edit on 10/14/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you were to start all over again in life, what changes would you make in your career, in your line of work or in important decisions you have made? What do you regret doing/not doing when you had the chance?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'd like to scratch my scientology question.

You keep referring to the Smith-Mundt Act, but in 2012 this provision was made:

`(b) Rule of Construction- Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors from engaging in any medium or form of communication, either directly or indirectly, because a United States domestic audience is or may be thereby exposed to program material, or based on a presumption of such exposure. Such material may be made available within the United States and disseminated, when appropriate, pursuant to sections 502 and 1005 of the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1462 and 1437), except that nothing in this section may be construed to authorize the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors to disseminate within the United States any program material prepared for dissemination abroad on or before the effective date of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012.

This provision does allow for PSYOPS to be used within the boards of the US, as long as the information is "Deemed Appropriate".

Do you feel that this provision really protects the US Citizenry from US based PYSOPS?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

bangoli
Do you believe that each man/woman is a god and that there is no ONE all seeing all knowing entity that is the source of the universe? I have always had the feeling that I am spiritually--that is to say my INDIVIDUAL "essence"-- immortal. I don't know about power structures concerning this (if they exist) , though the feeling that I have a vast history and a unique indelible spiritual "fingerprint" has been with me since my first memories. Are setians interested in this possibility?

In Setian philosophy we speak of two universes: the Objective Universe (OU) and the Subjective Universe (SU).

The OU is the “universe” that most people generally understand by that term, e.g. the totality of matter, antimatter, and the convertible energy between them. It also includes the empty space between all such displacements of it. For atheists this OU is “everything”.

The SU is not one but many. Each SU is the isolate consciousness of being of a sentient entity, human or otherwise. It is this which provides a point of perspective from which that entity can apprehend the OU, and by so doing realize complete distinction from it. It is the “not me” in contrast to the “me”.

The isolate self-conscious entity (ISCE) perceives not only the components of the OU, but regularities or OU laws which are absolute and continuous. Thus the phenomenon of gravity behaves identically throughout the OU, as do the characteristics of the periodic table of elements. The forces which establish and maintain these laws are what the Egyptians called the neteru, or “Principles of Nature" [from the hieroglyphic ntr], what Pythagoras and Plato later called “Forms” or “First Principles”. Later, cruder polytheisms would call them “gods”, and even cruder monotheisms would refer to them altogether as “God”.

It is both easier and more difficult to “get at” the neter, Form, or Principle underlying the existence of each ISCE. We know that it exists because we exist; it is the force generating and sustaining our several ISCs. As we perceive there to be many ISCEs, and that each one has a uniquely different identity, intelligence, and expression, we further realize that this neter creates ISCEs which, while all possessing the same ISC, are all uniquely different from one another.

We can identify and see the OU neteru by the constant and consistent reflections of their existence. We may identify them at many levels of focus and intensity, from vague abstractions to images whose “laws” are articulated. Nowhere was this more eloquently described than by H. Rider Haggard’s She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed, herself a Priestess of Isis:

[Allan Quatermain] “I have heard of Isis of the Egyptians, Lady of the Moon, Mother of Mysteries, spouse of Osiris whose child was Horus the Avenger.”

[Ayesha] “Aye, and I think will hear more of her before you have done, Allan, for now something comes back to me concerning you and her and another. I am not the only one who has broken the oaths of Isis and received her curse, Allan, as you may find out in the days to come. But what of these heavenly queens?”

“Only this, Ayesha: I have been taught that they were but phantasms fabled by men with many another false divinity, and could have sworn that this was true. And yet you talk of them as real and living, which perplexes me.”

“Being dull of understanding doubtless it perplexes you, Allan. Yet if you had imagination, you might understand that these goddesses are great principles of nature: Isis of throned Wisdom and strait virtue, and Aphrodite of Love as it is known to men and women who, being human, have it laid upon them that they must hand on the torch of life in their little hour. Also you would know that such principles can seem to take shape and form and at certain ages of he world appear to their servants visible in majesty, though perchance today others with changed names wield their sceptres and work their will. Now you are answered on this matter.”

Apprehension, identification, and visualization of the ISC neter seems easy, because it is the “general” behind the “particular” of our own selves. However the problem then becomes how to discover, apprehend, and define our own ISC. Precisely because it is altogether apart from the OU, we cannot see its reflection in any OU phenomena. It is “pure existence”, which caused a desperate Descartes to grasp at the straw of Cogito, ergo sum, and Hegel to affirm “self-consciousness” at the summit of his phenomenology of mind, and Nietzsche to liken it to the “building of horizons”. At a drunken party of fellow Harvard professors, Edward Jessup, Ph.D. proclaimed:

I’m a man in search of his true self. How archetypically American can you get?

Everybody’s looking for his true self. We’re all trying to fulfill ourselves, understand ourselves, get in touch with ourselves, get ahold of ourselves, face the reality of ourselves, explore ourselves, expand ourselves.

Ever since we dispensed with God, we’ve got nothing but ourselves to explain this meaningless horror of life. We’re all weekending at est or meditating for forty minutes a day or squatting on floors in a communal OM or locking arms in quasi-Sufi dances or stripping off the deceptions of civilized life and jumping naked into a swimming pool filled with other naked searchers for self.

Well, I think that true self, that original self, that first self, is a real, mensurate, quantifiable thing, tangible and incarnate. And I’m going to find the f**ker!

Dr. Jessup found his ISC by the process of elimination - of all OU interaction by means of sensory-deprivation tanks. The result was a devastating shock for which he was completely, and almost terminally, unprepared.

Philosophically, Existentialists like Sartre confront their ISC with horror and “nausea” that it exists at all: an utter anomaly against the OU. In conventional religions the ISC is the ultimate “sin”: so absolute that it can be “redeemed” only through OU-absorption and annihilation, e.g. “Grace”. Its source is, of course, the genius of all such "evil", the "Devil".

The process of Setian initiation, on the other hand, prepares the Black Magician to find not only his true and full self through the discipline of Xeper, but to confront its source, Set, through that most precise, refined, and magnificent concentration of thought defined by Plato as nœsis. Set, like all derivative manifestations, is unreflected by anything of the OU. He exists through each and every ISCE, and they exist only from him. The Temple of Set apprehends him as Set because that is how he identified himself in the Book of Coming Forth by Night on the North Solstice of 1975CE. But this is a convenience of expression and communication for the neter of the SU.

At the culmination of his initiation, the priest Her-Bak was admonished:

Isha Schwaller de Lubicz, Her-Bak
O Her-Bak. O Egypt. You are the temple which the neter of neters inhabits. Awaken him ... then let the temple fall crashing.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello Dr. Aquino, Thank you for the interview, and happy Canadian thanksgiving!

Can you tell us about the development of Golden Dawn and Enochian magick technology? I heard you developed mouthpiece technology to pronounce the calls more accurately.

All the best, Sincerely, HillbillyJP

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Zarniwoop
Could believing in nothing be a myth?

I recall a Gahan Wilson cartoon with a crowd of hooded/robed cultists genuflecting before an altar with a large "zero" on it. One cult member was asking another, "Is nothing sacred?"

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I recall a Gahan Wilson cartoon with a crowd of hooded/robed cultists genuflecting before an altar with a large "zero" on it. One cult member was asking another, "Is nothing sacred?"

Hey, don't get me wrong... I'm just saying you have to have balls the size of Texas to call 3/4 of the population stupid.

I'm very open minded. But, I don't call smart people stupid.

edit on 10.14.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I guess the main question I have that gets to the core of this issue involves entropy - I have always disliked how the word entropy is set up so that the definition of increased entropy means increased "order" (which is really perfect chaos). You probably know what I'm talking about, I'm sure you have thought about life and entropy before?

So let's assume, because I hate how people define entropy, that my definition of entropy is one where high entropy means order (as in stones built into walls, copper mined from the hills and converted to wiring, etc.).

The core issue of Satanism that I think I'm interested in is whether or not it requires its opposite in order to create the entropy (as I defined it) to harvest, in a sense.

In other words, is Satanism sustainable? If we look at the situation we are in this week, with our country about to default on its debts, we seem to be headed into a Social Darwinian state in some ways similar to Nazi Germany, which does not have a Satanist vibe to me, but more of an intense... evil vibe. In fact, it seems from my perspective to be a vibe that would rip apart Satanist principles.

Go ahead and comment on what I'm saying, it may not make any sense, feel free to correct me.
edit on 14-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

masqua
Knowing your extensive understanding of the military and how it functions, how far afield do you believe is the practice of using 'Reserves' for active duty from the perspectives Socrates held and do you believe that a much better military education, normally only applied to the officer classes via West Point, should be given to all ranks in the near future?

When MindWar is implemented, the PhysWar branches of the Army and other armed services will be relegated to an "unthinkable alternative" role, much the same as nukes are today.

The operational branches of the MW Army will be the three evolved ones in Special Operations: MindWar (superseding PSYOP), MetaForce (superseding Special Forces), and ParaPolitics (superseding Civil Affairs). All of these are completely different from their present "PW battlefield janitor" role.

The amount of intellectual resources required for MW far outstrip the service academies (which, of course, are geared to the production of competent PW officers). MW is Reserve-intensive, and will drink at the fountain of wisdom everywhere it sprinkles: universities, think tanks, government agencies, Amy Goodman's "Democracy Now" guestlist, you name it. MW campaigns focusing on a particular geographic area also reach into that area and grab the smartest people from it, from all "sides" of a conflict. In essence, MW removes people as "the enemy" and replaces it with the "problem" itself. Thus the campaign becomes "everyone vs. the problem".

In your wildest imagination and based on your considerable expertise in the matter, will the future go back to the past with an eye towards philosopher soldiers with lifelong careers?

Well, the future never goes back to the past. But yes, the soldier of the future will be a MWarrior, not a PWarrior.

MindWar
Since its creation on 14 June 1775, the U.S. Army has been an institution and an engine of death and destruction, albeit and avowedly to preserve and protect the United States and its citizenry. MindWar proposes to change the Army’s operational methodology to a completely constructive and creative one, with its PW power maintained and brandished as the same sort of unthinkable deterrent as the nation’s nuclear arsenal. Thus other nation-states and nonstate groups will have no alternative but to choose the MW option, which, once they do, they will discover works entirely to their rescue and regeneration.

The evolution to MindWar will be complete when the arrival of any U.S. Army soldier, indeed any U.S. servicemember, anywhere in the world is looked upon by everyone present as a blessing.

In short, we will be moving from this:

to this:

edit on 10/14/2013 by maquino because: linkfix

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Mr Aquino please can you respond to my 3rd request.

3rd time posted

Thanks for your time and responses.
I know you have responded on ET / UFO's etc already.

Appreciate a Yes/No response on these 3

1. Is time travelling happening now either by us, our descendents or ET/ID's?
2. Have you personally seen ET's or ET craft?
3. Can the future be seen or viewed?

Thanks so much

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Once was enough. Please give our guest time to answer

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank you for joining us in open discussion I am actually shocked and pleased by your honesty.

1. I see by you time line that your were a Priest shortly after to entering the service and met Anton in the same year? How did this introduction occur?

2. Is there a large number of Satanists within the government and military branches currently and what was the climate when you entered?

4. Were you open about your beliefs after entering and was that detrimental to your success?

5. What was the most advanced phyop technology you worked with?

edit on 14-10-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why do you write earth that way? What is the significance of the * between ea and rth.?

In respects to EA or LORD ENKI who came here from the STARS* AutumnWitch657

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Dear Michael,

Is it conceivable, and thus possible, that behind door number one (the last gate), that the OU and the SU have already combined in the form of a universal personhood, who steps through the door with an outstretched hand if not loving arms, for a big hug, and to greet you and with nothing but loving intent?

And what, if anything in terms of a reason or logic structure, could defend against such a thing (if concievable and thus possible) as a type of double-bind once fully inquired into?

Maybe the line between the OU and SU (which, as distinguished from the OU or the truth of life, must be at some level, self-deluded) and between the truth of life and our own isolate consciousness is blurred, at first, until it becomes clear that the very distinction itself is absurd since we cannot pinpoint with absolute precision just who and what we really are and what's really going on except within the larger context of the whole of the OU, placing us directly into the predicament or dilemma of absolute uncertainty as the foundation and basis of all self knowledge and self realization, ... unless, unless the principal has already been personified and has already stepped through door number one as our friend and brother within the context of the brotherhood of man where it may be said that context and framing is everything.

And how could any such thing, as a type of possibility proposition, not occur to us, when it does, in the form of immense HUMOR at the expense of all our prior absurdity and abject ignorance beginning with everything that we thought or presumed to already know, with certainty, in isolate consciousness, even though the domain of all true knowledge resided in the domain of an unknown unknown or what we didn't even know we didn't know, until we did?

Could it be there was a joke at our own expense that we failed to get, maklng of an otherwise humorous and fun-loving disposition, a much more serious one who will be at a loss for such humor when it arrives unexpectedly and unbidden?

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

edit on 14-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Zarniwoop

Hey, don't get me wrong... I'm just saying you have to have balls the size of Texas to call 3/4 of the population stupid.

I'm very open minded. But, I don't call smart people stupid.

edit on 10.14.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

I must have missed the part where he called everyone stupid. Can you point me to that post? Or were you referring to him not subscribing to the religions of others?

However, in reply to your belligerent assertion I would guestimate that a large percentage of the population is stupid.

ETA: Furthermore. I think I'd enlarge that percentage to everyone. We're all "born" I guess as a blank slate knowing nothing. Stupid. And we gain knowledge as time goes on. I think in the grand scale of what there IS to know humans know relatively nothing.
edit on 10/14/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
There is a type of parasite that I have been studying for many years, which (it is my observation) is intimately involved with human consciousness, and which may itself be manipulated so as to "mind control" vast populations.

Well, people have been looking for a long time for ways to shift responsibility for their own bad actions to something else. Started out as "the Devil made me do it" and more recently got science-fictionized as Colin Wilson's The Mind Parasites. I don't buy it; never have. We're stuck taking full, personal responsibility for whatever we do. And not because, as in conventional religion, you're punished or threatened into behaving yourself, but because the desire to be and to do the Good should consume your entire being. From MindWar:

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Hour by hour resolve firmly, like a Roman and a man, to do what comes to hand with correct and natural dignity, and with humanity, independence, and justice. Allow your mind freedom from all other considerations. This you can do if you will approach each action as though it were your last, dismissing the wayward thought, the emotional recoil from the commands of reason, the desire to create an impression, the admiration of self, the discontent with your lot. See how little a man needs to master for his days to flow on in quietness and piety; he has but to observe these few counsels and the gods will ask nothing more.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join