It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Good day, Sir.

Do you think Aliens and Zombies are possible?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

xavi1000
What is the most juicy information about UFO phenomena you can provide without violating classified information and endanger yourself and your family ? Spill it without crossing the red line!

Woo, that's a head shot!

First of all, the vast majority of legitimate UFO sightings (i.e. not weather anomalies, liars, people having religious or drug visions, etc.) fall into two categories: sightings of Black Program aircraft and deception operations (triangulated image projections, soundcasts, etc.). The amount and sophistication of both are much more extensive and advanced than most people imagine. Check this list for a start.

There is also all sorts of UFO detection that remains unidentified and unexplained. Lots of stuff hits the Earth's atmosphere all the time and disappears [often burns up] before it gets much attention. Remember too that there's a awful lot of space junk up there from decades of USA & USSR launches, too much to track everything, and every now and then pieces of it fall down here.

That said, and not stepping into Classified sources, I personally buy Roswell as authentically ET. The periodic government re-explanations about various kinds of balloons, crash dummies, and frisbees are pretty funny; this is one of those things that was clearly not done by PSYOP professionals; as we'd have done an airtight, or in this case spacetight, job. And too many interlocking accounts by credible persons with no motive [particularly after "witnessing Roswell" became an automatic ticket to ridicule].

My first conclusion was BP aircraft, but this didn't jibe with the 4 little grey pilots that so many people kept bumping into all the way to Wright. They don't have little grey 4-fingered test pilots at A51.

But this created another problem. Everyone kept handling these little fellows without any bioprotection whatever. In the real world, the big worry about "alien invasion" has nothing to do with Martians in death-ray machines; it's The Andromeda Strain. Our quick-response "interests" are in that direction. This planet has been building up its biosphere for a long time, and life here has adapted to it. You bring in a bug from some other biosphere, no one knows what could happen.

There's only one explanation why the Roswell bioexposure didn't have all sorts of immediate & rippling consequences, and that is that Earth's biosystem had already taken theirs into account. Meaning there had been previous exposure to, and assimilation of/adaptation to, this ET biomaterial. And far enough back in prehistory for it to blend smoothly into evolutionary development here. [You do this short-term, you get something like the Black Death or the AIDS epidemic.]

So they've been here before, and a very long time ago; think 2001: A Space Odyssey. While you're at it, think "the missing link":

Our earliest evidence of man dates to about 1 million years ago. In South Africa a large number of fossil remains of mutated apes has been found. Classified as Australopithecines, these pre-men possess human-like hip and thigh bones in addition to enlarged cranial capacities of between 400cc and 600cc. Conventional theories of evolution can substantiate the continued mutation of this man-ape [or his contemporaries] to the stage of Pithecanthropus Erectus - a skull fragment found in Java with an estimated capacity of about 900cc. Later versions of Pithecanthropus have evidenced skulls of up to 1,100cc. And here we encounter the enigma of the “missing link”.

The Java remains date to the Lower-Paleolithic period - about 800,000 years ago. The next two definitive ancestors of modern man, Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal, did not appear until the Middle-Paleolithic period - about 100,000 years ago. There is some question, then, about the interim 700,000 years. Nor is this the only “missing link” period.

Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal, who were approximate contemporaries, possessed cranial capacities respectively of up to 1,700cc and 1,500cc. How and why did these startling enlargements occur? And why was Cro-Magnon’s cranium in particular larger than that of present-day man, who averages 1,400cc?

How's this for "juicy stuff"? And, as with all my posts here, don't take my word for it: these are all concepts for you to consider for yourself. You take the same facts to a different conclusion, or different facts, be my guest.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I realize that my question may sound overly simplified; unfortunately this forum and your time constraints
prevent us from deeper communications,however, this may be my only chance to ever ask you what I have always wanted to:

Do you believe that each man/woman is a god and that there is no ONE all seeing all knowing entity that is the source of the universe? I have always had the feeling that I am spiritually--that is to say my INDIVIDUAL "essence"-- immortal. I don't know about power structures concerning this (if they exist) , though the feeling that I have a vast history and a unique indelible spiritual "fingerprint" has been with me since my first memories. Are setians interested in this possibility?

Thank You

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hello, and welcome to our humble conspiracy forum.

It is my understanding that you deviated from the initial Church of Satan to join a Setian church. I will admit that I am confused regarding the differences between the two organizations, since they seem to capitalize on much the same ideas. Could you explain the motivations driving such a change in spiritual direction?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

In contemporary society religions generally are given lip service
for social or traditional reasons, but never taken literally/ seriously. Only
the stupid or uneducated actually believe their myths. To the vast majority,
atheism or agnosticism is the sensible option. All the profane religions, and
the occult systems based upon their mythologies, are nothing more than
propaganda devices for control of the masses.

Could believing in nothing be a myth?
edit on 10.14.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hiya Dr... Welcome??? Since your being bombarded by many questions I would ask myself, I have no questions...

I will say, I have parused many of the "Ask me anything" threads...

This one, and you are by far the more errr.. most entriging...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Regarding Mindwar Ethics, let's go very far back:

The Philosopher Guardian as the 'Perfect Soldier' (circa 380 BC)

Plato goes into great detail in his 'Republic' on how a guardian (soldier) should be trained from birth, initially by parents and after that by the city state. His early education should be one stressing the positives in life while keeping all things negative from them. The soldier, when he or she is ready, should also be completely indoctrinated to respect and protect the citizens of the city/state.

In Book III of Plato's Republic, Socrates argues the following:

First, none of them should possess any private property beyond what is wholly necessary.

Second, none of them should have a house or storeroom that isn't open for all to enter at will.

Third, whatever sustenance moderate or courageous warrior-athletes require in order to have neither shortfall nor surplus in a given year they'll receive by taxation on the other citizens as a salary for their guardianship.

Fourth, they'll have common messes and live together like soldiers in a camp.

We'll tell them that they always have gold and silver of a divine sort in their souls as a gift from the gods and so have no further need of human gold. Indeed, we'll tell them that it's impious for them to defile this divine possession by any admixture of such gold because many impious deeds have been done that involve the currency used by ordinary people, while their own is pure. Hence, for them alone among the city's population, it is unlawful to touch or handle gold or silver. They mustn't be under the same roof as it, wear it as jewelry, or drink from gold or silver goblets. In this way, they'd save both themselves and the city.

But if they acquire land, houses, and currency themselves, they'll be household managers and farmers instead of guardians - hostile masters of the other citizens instead of their allies. They'll spend their whole lives hating and being hated, plotting and being plotted against, more afraid of internal affairs than of external enemies, and they'll hasten both themselves and the whole city to almost immediate ruin.

(from Plato-Republic, Hackett Publishing Company, Inc)
(spacing mine for easy reading)

Knowing your extensive understanding of the military and how it functions, how far afield do you believe is the practice of using 'Reserves' for active duty from the perspectives Socrates held and do you believe that a much better military education, normally only applied to the officer classes via West Point, should be given to all ranks in the near future?

In your wildest imagination and based on your considerable expertise in the matter, will the future go back to the past with an eye towards philosopher soldiers with lifelong careers?
edit on 14/10/13 by masqua because: clarity

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

johndoe123
Do you think Aliens and Zombies are possible?

Just talked about ETs; let's do Zs. From my [i]MindWar book:

MindWar
For details of zombification see Wade E. Davis , The Serpent and the Rainbow (New York: Warner Books, 1987), concerning Haitian Voodoo and actual zombie creation - not by supernatural means, but by the secret use of poisons. The book is based upon field research by the author, who holds undergraduate degrees from Harvard University in Ethnobotany and Biology, and a Ph.D. in Ethnobotany.

Specifically MW-relevant cf. Daniel W. Drezner, Theories of International Politics and Zombies (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2011). Professor Drezner teaches International Politics at Tufts University.

There is no truth whatever to the rumor that the National Security Agency is completely staffed by zombies, though misapprehensions in this regard based upon rare survived encounters are perhaps understandable.

Your tax dollars at work; you may sleep soundly at night in the assurance that the U.S. Army is prepared to keep lurching, shambling, brains-hungry usedtobehumans at bay.

In the PSYOP Community we too are prepared to do our part. [PO = PSYOP campaign objective, SPO = supporting PO]:*

PO A: Provide instructions/directions to enhance conditions or safety of the civilian populace
SPO 1: TA follows instructions to access humanitarian aid, improve living conditions, or avoid problems/danger
SPO 2: TA abides by imposed curfews
SPO 3: TA listens to local media outlets to find out forecasts and emergency instructions
SPO 4: TA evacuates the area using recommended travel routes
SPO 5: TA stays in designated safe areas until told by authorities it safe to leave

PO B: Decrease criminal activity and violence to maintain/restore basic law and order
SPO 1: TA reports illegal activity to local authorities
SPO 2: TA decreases acts of theft, looting, and robbery
SPO 3: TA volunteers to work at a shelter, community or school
SPO 4: TA avoids areas of civil unrest, unsafe areas, and avoids going outside at night

PO C: Increase preparation for natural disasters and emergencies
SPO 1: TA attends Red Cross disaster planning meetings
SPO 2: TA stocks five gallons of water for each family member (one gallon per person x 5 days)
SPO 3: TA builds a family survival kit adhering to Red Cross guidance (food, medical, hygiene, etc)
SPO 4: TA reports developing a family plan for an emergency

PO D: Improve health and sanitation conditions to reduce sickness and disease
Reduce sickness and disease by improving health and sanitation conditions
SPO 1: TA boils water before use
SPO 2: TA washes hands before eating and after going to the bathroom
SPO 3: TA observes preventive measures to protect water supplies from contamination
SPO 4: TA avoids contact with cesspools, open ditches, and flooded areas

We can even suppor FEMA with counter-zombie operations........

PO A: Decrease the # of zombie attacks worldwide
SPO 1: TA kills zombies by decapitation
SPO 2: TA reports zombies to local authorities
SPO 3: TA cooperates with authorities during zombie cordon searches
SPO 4: TA joins the anti-zombie alliance
SPO 5: TA attend classes on zombie awareness
SPO 6: TA conducts training on how to fight zombies

PO B: Reduce the # of zombie viral outbreaks within a given year
SPO 1: TA seeks medical attention after any encounter with a zombie
SPO 2: TA donates money for anti-zombie research
SPO 3: TA prepares emergency kits to survive the zombie apocalypse
SPO 4: TA removes and properly disposes of zombie corpses
SPO 5: TA starts a local chapter of the anti-zombie alliance to educate the public of the zombie threat
SPO 6: TA develops a zombie apocalypse management plan

Contingency PO for worst-case scenario

PO C: Increase the # of cities that have disaster management plans that can minimize the effects of a class 3 zombie outbreak
SPO 1: TA establishes a zombie command post
SPO 2: TA declares a state of emergency and enacts martial law
SPO 3: TA restricts travel into the contaminated area
SPO 4: TA avoids entering contaminated zones
SPO 5: TA immediately burns zombie corpses where they lay
SPO 6: TA evacuates contaminated areas

Additional PO for the NORTHCOM disaster assistance plan

PO D: Increase the # of cities that have zombie outbreak containment, preparation, and survival safeguards in place
SPO 1: TA attends anti-zombie alliance disaster planning meetings
SPO 2: TA stocks five gallons of water for each family member (one gallon per person x 5 days)
SPO 3: TA builds a family survival kit adhering to Red Cross guidance (food, medical, hygiene, etc)
SPO 4: TA reports developing a family plan for an emergency
SPO 5: TA secures their homes in accordance with zombie survival guide
SPO 6: TA trains with a weapon capable of killing a zombie

* Note that per the Smith-Mundt Act it is a violation of federal law for US PSYOP to be directed against U.S. citizens, even if they're already brain-dead. Indeed sometimes the line between the living and the zombified is pretty hard to determine here. So these PSYOP contingency plans are still on hold pending the Supreme Court's resolution of this legal issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank you very much for taking questions Dr. Aquino.

There is a type of parasite that I have been studying for many years, which (it is my observation) is intimately involved with human consciousness, and which may itself be manipulated so as to "mind control" vast populations.

I won't ask about the government's involvement, for reasons of self-preservation.
Nor am I referring to disinformation programs such as S-tology.

I'm interested in whether this area is something that interests you personally, and in your past work in your spiritual organization.

Thanks in advance. Or PM me.

KPB

(post by Staroth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank you for coming here Dr. Michael A. Aquino,

Question:
Given your academic and professional background as well as you're philosophic values, what is your take on scientology?

thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank your paying us a visit.

my question is this, given your experience working in NORAD, does the the reaction of NORAD on 9/11 in anyway surprise you and what do you think of their overall response?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I wasn't aware of your connection with the Church of Satan, very interesting indeed. I own a copy of the Satanic Bible myself and I certainly attach a lot more meaning to that book than the mainstream bible. One thing I didn't like though was that you have to buy a membership into the Satanic Church, kind of put me off although they do have a lot of interesting things to say.

Additionally, the only other thing I can think of asking, with your connection with NORAD, I am constantly fascinated by their official stance on the UFO subject, a specific case was of American West Flight 564 who encountered a UFO which was confirmed by NORAD, however they then went on to officially deny it, do you have any information on what they may know?
edit on 14-10-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Good evening Dr.Aquino, welcome to the forum - by way of introduction I'm Baz, one of the staff here and also the host of ATS's radio show ATS Live!

It's evident that over the years the MIC has relied heavily on creating an almost paranoid mindset based on an assumed common enemy that started out with the solid factual base of the the Nazi's and they progressed through "Commies" and into the modern age with "Al Quaeda", coupled with an almost deification of the military and their capabilities and I wanted to ask - what are your thoughts are on the use of such conditioning of the public to react to certain situations in a specific manners and how complicit the mainstream media may be in the process?

Also, if you have time - what do you think the next step in the evolution of that process will be? (Another named country, another "war on an adjective" or possibly even a war against an unseen opponent - "aliens" as it were)

Your time here is much appreciated - so thank you in anticipation of your answer!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Good afternoon, Dr. Aquino.

I am having a difficult time reconciling the seemingly conflicting messages promoted by the Temple of Set and Mind War. On one hand, the Temple of Set promotes the shedding of lower, base emotions and promotes strengthening of individual will in addition to the individual's pursuit of freedom in his secular life from such external controlling forces as propaganda, custom, and habit.

On the other hand, Mind War advocates for consiousness-altering strategies that would strip the individual of freedom of thought and the power of individual will. "The persons and property of people are removed as targets, replaced by the divisive situations and problems originating in their consciousness. These are then controlled, adjusted, and reformed to produce a harmonious and cooperative total environment. The price for this solution is that, for the first time in practical history, the actual machinery of human thought is accessed, by the methodical application of science, psychology, and esoteric arts of antiquity."

Isn't this type of mass psychological conditioning one of the reasons why the Temple of Set views conventional religions as being erroneous in principle and unworthy of peer status? How can anyone who subscribes to a system of beliefs that cherishes, above all, the power of individual will, and that deifies individual consciousness promote or allow even subtle forms of mental manipulation or subliminal propaganda to exist?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

wishes
Many would say most of our world leaders use dark spells to enslave the masses and it seems there is some evidence to support this.

Most world leaders wouldn't know an authentic Black Magic spell if it bit them in the ass. Which is probably a good thing, considering the mess they've made of things without getting over into the serious stuff.

Why would you choose to believe in and put energy towards Satan rather than God/Creator? Isn’t the entire Satan concept about opposing all that’s good by being ‘dark’?

The appeal of occultism is much the same as that of conventional religion: Logical positivism and scientific materialism, though they have made great strides towards explaining the “how” of existence, have failed entirely to explain the “why”. Hence the curious seek answers in metaphysical philosophy or religion. Metaphysical philosophy requires a logical base from which various suprarational principles are induced. Conventional religion is the simplification of such a philosophy into a crude ideology, which adherents need not understand, but only accept as an act of blind faith.

Conventional religions, with their colorful mythologies analyzed in terms of the underlying philosophical principles, represent simply the primitive longing of man to feel “at one” with the Universal harmony he perceives about him. “White” magic, as advocated by primitive pagan and modern institutional religions, offers devotees the illusion of “re-inclusion” in the Universal scheme of things through various ritualistic devotions and superstitions.

The Black Magician, on the other hand, rejects both the desirability of union with the Universe and any self-deceptive antics designed to create such an illusion. He has considered the existence of the individual psyche - the “core you” of your conscious intelligence - and has taken satisfaction from its existence as something unlike anything else in the Universe. The Black Magician desires this psyche to live, to experience, and to continue. He does not wish to die - or to lose his consciousness and identity in a larger, Universal consciousness [assuming that such exists]. He wants to be. This decision in favor of individual existence is the first premise of the Temple of Set.

The second premise of the Temple is that the psychecentric consciousness can evolve towards its own divinity through deliberate exercise of the intelligence and Will, a process of becoming or coming into being whose roots may be found in the dialectic method expounded by Plato and the conscious exaltation of the Will proposed by Nietzsche.

Ironically it is the very ease with which any individual can apprehend and appreciate his or her personal psyche that has frightened the many religions of the world which deny and oppose the power of that psyche. Clothed though they may be in riches, ritual, and respectability, they always have been and remain obsessed with the suppressed knowledge of their own essential falsehood. They endeavor to distract attention from this by sponsoring shows of mind-numbing drugs, mantras, masses, privations, entertainments, and penances to coax or cow their flocks of adherents into a confused, apprehensive, but trusting state of faith and automatic obedience. They shudder with horror at the psyche; they paint it red and add horns, cloven hooves, and a forked tail to dramatize how “dangerous” it is. Yet they can never escape it or defeat it, because they have never really succeeded in opposing themselves to it - merely in distorting and perverting it. How could they destroy something which, in the final analysis, is the conscious self of every human being?

And how does this relate to the Bohemian Grove activities of male leaders openly practicing dark rituals?

I'm not a member of the Bohemian Club, although from Google I daresay I'm by far the most famous nonmember-member (!), and I've never been to the Grove. From the spy-videos I've seen on YouTube, their "rituals" seem to be Boy Scout campfire spook stuff: tame, silly, harmless. If Anton LaVey or I had been asked to work up something really spiffy for them, it would be a much better show, like we did for Ernest Borgnine and William Shatner in The Devil's Rain.

Do you believe in life after death/before life and that we have souls? And if so should we not focus on the ultimate source (Creator, whatever that means to the individual) rather than lesser Gods like Satan and Set?

Yes, the psyche is immortal - all this a bit too long to discuss here, but the short line is that you "get this anyway" and don't have to punch any religious ticket of anything for it. Only real question is whether you realize it and know what to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join