It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello Col.Aquino
Man you sure have been raked over the coals.I am somewhat read on Anton's work and Crowley's as well.Mostly hedonism.
In "The sacred writings of Abremalin the mage" I read about the solomonic method of conjuring as well as what can be conjured.
Speaking as a former Army scout,I can't help but wonder how any mortal man can possibly match wits with any entity that is outside our understanding and ancient as are the ones described in that book.We hear of "Skin Walker Ranch" and hear of home infestations along with the pain that comes with those incidents. We hear Grays are Archons or they are demons.We also hear reptilians are actually running all things.
Is there any light you can shed on these things for us?
With all of these weird psychotic breakdowns and school shootings,in your opinion could this be applied remote action or a psychotronic weapon of some type?

edit on 14-10-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: A second question I would like to know.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Greetings Dr. Aquino, it's a pleasure!
I am finding your book Mindwar rather interesting!

Question: The lines between Anton Szandor LaVey's Church and the Temple of Set. Can you explain some of those differences? I have been very curious of your "real" views on this.

*For the record: I am no fan of LaVey (I'll leave it there to be nice). Crowley however, is a true master in my eyes!

93 93/93
edit on 14-10-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello Dr. Aquino it is nice to have you here on ATS...I was just wondering how do you see the future of capitalism and the world in general...Are you aware of the plans TPTB have for the world,and if yes could you elaborate on them please.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Good day Dr., and thank you for your time!

I would like to know your feelings (and inside info!!!) towards the Sandy Hook incident and Aurora Theatre shootings, as it relates to government sponsored mind control.

I, and many others, are of the opinion that these particular incidences could have been created by the government as a means to control guns and 'nullify' the second amendment. Any truth to this from your opinion or the opinion of your fellow government peers?

Thanks!

link   
Hi Mr. Aquino. I have listened to several radio interviews with a man named Douglas Dietrich. He and you seem to have some bad blood....what is this all about? What do you think of his offer for an conversation moderated by the man doing this interview:

I just read a short section of Mindwar on amazon and find it very interesting, however you seem to completely do away with esp, remote viewing, telepathy...why? You seem to point to research conducted looking for EM signatures to explain a way of these abilities to work and these researchers could find none....but they still work..I know from experience and I also have much faith in the testimony of men like Russell Targ and Ingo Swann...so can you except that these abilities are legit but are not connected to known em forces? Have you ever had any experience that would suggest to you that any of the aformentioned abilities are real?

link   
reply to post by maquino

Good day, Dr. Aquino.
One question: in the thread of Corsair's about covered up UFO tech you stated the AMP devices work to achieve FTL travel.
I found that peculiar. Particularly the response you gave me when I mentioned the space warping ideas currently being worked on at JPL. So, has the Government achieved FTL travel? That is precisely how your post read to me.

I understand you probably cannot go into much detail here, and if you cannot answer at all it is understandable.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Greetings, Dr. Aquino

Thanks for taking the time to be here!

What is your definition of 'evil?'

-Kissy

(post by palmalBlue2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Do you know anything about the Order of Nine Angles, or where to find information on it?
Do you know of any other prominent Satanic organizations within the US, specifically ones who have a theistic belief in Satan and/or Lucifer?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

maquino

I don't think that the "SRA" mania of the late 1980s had anything to do with either my PSYOP position or that 1980 "From PSYOP to MindWar" staff study. Indeed the latter item became a conspiracy-theory darling only much later; it remained, as it was intended, a minor theoretical "goose in the ass" within the Army PSYOP community previously.

Totally my fault in wording.

Asked another way:

Would it be reasonable to conclude that if those accusations were true and one was a gifted in the art of PSYOP's, one could use those talents to convince others otherwise?

You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Were you heavily influenced by the t.v. series "The Munsters"? I mean...cmon, you are Eddy Munster, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dr. Aquino:

Good day. I have a rather simple question that is more personal in nature. I feel it is a fair question given your philosophical background.

Have you ever worried, perhaps in the bitter watches of a Godless night, that you may yet come before the one true God, and having utterly rejected His ordained life by the Spirit and the bridge of redemption through Jesus Christ, that you will fall under His righteous wrath?

Just curious... I am sure others here are wondering the same thing.

Please answer, the honest version not the _MindWar_ version. Thanks!

edit on 10/14/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: correction!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hello Mr. Aquino, thank you for taking time to share your experience and perspectives with ATS and its members.

After reviewing your OP 1 can see you have covered a vast amount of human intelligences from Military to Psycological to Religious.
With these experiences/observation you share and your understanding of the human make up Metaphysically/Physically/Spiritually, 1 felt perhaps you can answer or consciously guide some and 1 with your response if possible with questions asked within this post.

1-Is it possible that the EA*RTH inhabitants Humans are being mentally-physically-socially directed/guided towards agenda related to species Maturity?

2-Further could or would this maturity level allow the Species of MAN
(not aware or in contact already)
access or Awareness (disclosure) to/of potential other Intelligent Terrestrials as well as Intelligent Extraterrestrials?

3-Last would this require EA*RTH global Governments to Align with (for short non native but always present and interactive Cosmic systems)
or cause the EA*RTH govs. to re-assemble/re-structure the closer...
Man gets to this assessed maturity level & potential disclosure?

@ times 1z post may seem way outta box & highly subjective in presentation, please excuse if taken that way but if possible any answers/responses are deeply appreciated...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dr. Aquino,

Okay, a second question. Haha!
Do you think the US Gov. has an "ace up its sleeve" for the current economic cliff it is faced with in regards to suppressed technology that they may release?

Thanks for taking the time to field even more questions.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Welcome Dr.Aquino to ATS and many thanks in advance for taking the time to speak with us!

For the moment I have a single question:

If you were to recommend a single source for unquestionably authentic information on authentic ET operated craft who would that be?

Thanks again Sir.

tom

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Col. Aquino and thank you for being so generous with your time for us.

Q: Is or has the US been under attack using psyop methods by other countries/powers? If so, could you point to any specific incident(s)?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Greetings Dr. Aquino

Would you be willing to testify here with detail of the Representatives of the Heavenly Kingdom that attempted to Positively steer you via Divine Intervention toward the Holy Christian Alignment?

edit on 14-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Hello Dr. Aquino, and thank you for taking time for questions today.

I have not yet read your book, but I supposed I may if the material interests me. From your opening post, it seems you are advancing a thesis about supplanting the need for military hardware and casualties with a combination of psychological manipulation and engineering of public and private opinions. If this is not a good characterization, then I apologize.

I am very much with you on the need to advance humanity beyond war, but I am also heavily in favor of government transparency. I am possessed of the view that if world governments keep their operations fully in the dark, not only will it create an atmosphere of fear and doubt, it should generate these emotions. If government agencies are playing the truth like a chessboard behind the scenes, we can never be sure of their interests.

So my question is this:

1) How do you reconcile your choice of supporting psy-ops campaigns with the need for intense scrutiny and transparency in increasingly rogue government agencies? Why should we trust that our best interests are always being served? Isn't that the sort of paternalism that leads to an Orwellian state? The government can only be as benevolent as its current officials, and even if you have faith in our current men and women, why give the tools for utter deception and subjugation to future leaders you have not met? Seems like a pretty big genie to be releasing to me.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Dr. Aquino,

Can people's minds be controlled or manipulated against their wills?

And if so, how rapid of a progression or time frame does it take for them to be compliant.

Is there also a method to protect against mind control?

Thanks.

RT
edit on 14-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join