It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

Exactly Colombian devils breath even roofies...can make people do things they don't want to do. Yet there is a continual denial that the US gov..or at least elements of it...have succeeded in doing the same thing..
I mean..we all know you can make people bend to your will if you have the right drug..
Con men and manipulators can bend susceptible people to their will by using simple hypnotic and distraction techniques..all of which can be learnt with things like NLP...
Its scary as hell but it is mainstream knowledge that you can make people do whatever you want..as long as you have the right skills and or the right drugs..
Its already been proven thousands of times over...
If nothing else look at the milligram experiment...and that didnt use anything more than peer pressure to turn a majority of subjects into WILLING killers.
The actual truth is the mainstream want the public to think brainwashing is so highly specialized its probably a myth..MKULTRA...see, sounds like high brow intelligence agency stuff...well its not...In fact its so common you dont even realize it..in fact everyone is brainwashed and they dont even realize it. Thats why the mainstream portray it as a fantasy...people buying into propaganda isn't a fantasy...is North Korea a fantasy..an entire nation brainwashed..nope...but were supposed to buy it cant be done...no..not to us. Please.

What we have is a population who wish to believe they are in full control of their own mental faculties..and are basically in total self denial of the facts, because the reality is simply to disturbing to deal with..and a leadership that wish to continue to manipulate the masses and thus are more than happy to aid the public by insisting Manchurian candidates are impossible. Is it impossible to sleepwalk? No its natural occurrence..to do something we are totally unaware of...and quite often something we may well be highly embarrassed about if we are told about it the next day...yet sleepwalking is a FACT...but so is hypnosis...and im afraid..so is brainwashing.
edit on 15-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Bedlam
You look vaguely familiar. Were you around Bragg in the 80-82 timeframe?

Bragg was my first assignment as a shavetail in 1968, and since then back regularly for PSYOP, SF, CA, and FAO gigs. I flew over it recently with GoogleEarth and am astonished at what a "city" it's become. Back in '68 Smoke Bomb Hill just had old WW2 barracks buildings on it. Amazing.

In 1969 when I went through the PSYOP Officer Course, I was invited to crosstrain with the concurrent SF course. So when FTX time came around, I was thrown out of a C130 in the middle of the night as the PSYOP member of the student A-Team in the backwoods of NC. As bad luck would have it, the aggressors in our area were my old 82d unit, the 1/17 Cav, and they had told me what they were going to do to me if they caught me.

For PSYOP I was outfitted with a ream of paper and a jellyroll. [Would you believe that the $%^& jellyroll is still in the MISO manual today?!] Useless. I said screw this, separated from the team, snuck into the local town, went to the newspaper office, met the owner, told him that the Blue Meanies of the 82d were occupying his town and that the valiant SF team was here to free it. He said my artists and presses are at your service, young heroic Lt., and just tell my paperboys where you want all the propaganda posters put up all over the county. And instead of sleeping out in the woods, why don't you stay with my wife and me in our guest room, and you can hide there and send all your outlines to the office with me. So I did. The 82d went crazy, and all the locals opened their doors to the SF team, fed them, what a way to fight a war. The O6 evaluator caught up with me a few days later enjoying a nice dinner with the editor and his wife; I wasn't sure if he was going to laugh or hand me my ass on a plate. But I graduated and got my ASI 5E and later 5G, so OK. And the Cav never got me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
7PM here in San Francisco ... Taking a dinner break for a couple of hours, then will come back and try to catch what I can before I sign off ...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Re: THE PRINCE AND THE MAGICIAN

That's an old saw, but a beautiful one.

In a similar manner, most people think that it's possible to be
'psychically attacked'. Of course such a thing is only possible
with deception. (a few other proviso exist.. but basically true).

The trick is to prime a person's unconscious mind with images
of the so-called 'attacking magician or monster'.

Eventually the 'victim' will start to see the images bubble up
to their conscious mind and think that they are being attacked!

So they take their personal energy and build up a 'defense'..
which makes the images 'more and more real'. Eventually
they might even be able to summon a shade of the
'attacking magician' to battle! (which they created COMPLETELY
with their own energy).

All the while the 'attacking magician' just keeps the process
going, by tying a bow tie on their finger or some similar
visual cue, to keep their unconscious mind 'locked on'
to the vicinity of the 'victim' They never in fact 'invade'
the 'victim's' 'inner space'. The 'attacking magician' can
then play a nice game of pool, drink a cool soda, or
engage in sex or anything they like... without giving
another conscious thought to the matter.

In such a case, the best defense is to just prime your own
unconscious mind with something completely non-related.
Of course a high enough adept would be immune anyway,
as they would be plugged-in to their upstream 'note' of
individuality, or if they are a collective person, their
collective.

Just thought this little essay might be a good example
of one application of this delightful story.

Thanks for sharing it.

KPB

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What about the philadeplphia experiment

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

maquino

Bedlam
You look vaguely familiar. Were you around Bragg in the 80-82 timeframe?

Bragg was my first assignment as a shavetail in 1968...

Congrats on not getting caught!

I'm better with faces than names at long distance, were you involved in Jedi or Optimal Path? People change a lot, but I swear you look familiar. I did my very best to avoid any entanglement with either, just wanted to make my exit to Devens as fast as possible.

I'm still convinced I ran into Lear "Deus Ex Airlines" at one point on a pickup, and the timeline *almost* allows for it.

eta: Ever meet Echanis?
edit on 15-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Greetings Mr. Aquino - I having been reading your thread with great interest & enjoyment.

Thanks for your participation & candor. I have a few questions but will wait until I finish reading & thoroughly digesting all of the posts in the thread.

However, I do have one quick question based on your response to Cosmicexplorer and his question about the Stargate dialogue. To wit:

But in the aftermath of the 1969 Apollo-13 Moon-landing

Is that a typo? If so, which part - the year, the mission number or the mission summary?

Looks like an easy one, doesn't it?

Thanks and I look forward to continued dialogue shortly.

edit on 10/15/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Given your history it may seem odd for some to ask you questions about Jesus, but your a very knowledgable person and these questions are about Jesus and not Christianity. Personally I do not follow any religion. I believe there can be knowledge gained and progress made from all teachings.

Do you have any knowledge or thoughts on Jesus' lost years?

edit on 15-10-2013 by DannielBK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

TheBlackHat

The actual truth is the mainstream want the public to think brainwashing is so highly specialized its probably a myth..MKULTRA...see, sounds like high brow intelligence agency stuff...well its not...In fact its so common you dont even realize it..in fact everyone is brainwashed and they dont even realize it. Thats why the mainstream portray it as a fantasy...people buying into propaganda isn't a fantasy...is North Korea a fantasy..an entire nation brainwashed..nope...but were supposed to buy it cant be done...no..not to us. Please.

What we have is a population who wish to believe they are in full control of their own mental faculties..and are basically in total self denial of the facts, because the reality is simply to disturbing to deal with..and a leadership that wish to continue to manipulate the masses and thus are more than happy to aid the public by insisting Manchurian candidates are impossible. Is it impossible to sleepwalk? No its natural occurrence..to do something we are totally unaware of...and quite often something we may well be highly embarrassed about if we are told about it the next day...yet sleepwalking is a FACT...but so is hypnosis...and im afraid..so is brainwashing.
edit on 15-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

Now you see, what we have here is the REAL super taboo. But it's ok, we can all relax for we are saved by a NEW mind control technique and we promise this one you'll love. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. all this from a man who claims to not see himself in the mirror. Even with tongue firmly in cheek I believe it speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry but you are saying u were a high ranking military satanist.

And it sounds like u were well received in your circles.

So ( and sorry if this has been asked) just how much of our military/ government entities are involved in satanic practices?

Hope i didn't waste my question lol

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

"What we have is a population who wish to believe they are in full control of their own mental faculties..and are basically in total self denial of the facts"

Humans are basically empty vessels going "feed me! feed me Seymour!"
If someone would just FEED ME then I could become GREAT like I know
that I can!

No amount of philosophy, metaphysics, religion or money can fill this
void.

THIS, not nuclear weaponry is the great barrier, that prevents beings
from travelling the stars; from creating beautiful worlds.. from eating
3 kinds of ice-cream at once and not getting a head-ache or tummy-ache!

And it needn't be this way.

KPB

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I never tried.

I would have.

Good enough, Colonel, thanks for the kind and candid response.

edit on 15-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm extremely impressed with both the number and quality of your replies. I haven't logged into ATS for quite a long time now, preferring to lurk, but this AMA has been exceptionally intriguing.

As for AMAs, I'm grateful ATS is doing these. Thanks for hosting, and thank you, Dr. Aquino, for participating.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

geobro
anything to say on the us goverments soldiers they left in vietnam and the bill dumas video missing presumed dead .
and admiral moorer statment on 60 minutes about vx gas being sprayed on p.o.w's thanks geo

I don't have any information on either of these topics.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

LOL. Yes. Awesome. That's what we're talking about! Thanks for playing with us...Have a good one or two out there or in there or whatever. It's not my call but you were a great guest. Come back and hang out again sometime. Peace doc.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

maquino

geobro
anything to say on the us goverments soldiers they left in vietnam and the bill dumas video missing presumed dead .
and admiral moorer statment on 60 minutes about vx gas being sprayed on p.o.w's thanks geo

I don't have any information on either of these topics.
thank you for your reply mr aquino and for gracing a.t.s

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There was some questions posted earlier today about sleep paralysis and what info you may have on the phenomena... Do you simply not have anything to say on the subject or purposefully avoiding it? If there's anything you can tell usi would greatly appreciate it.

I was plagued with issues as a child, being able to see things others couldn't, being visited by strange things in the night, extreme night terrors, this lasted until around the age of 12 when I was desperate to stop the dreams. I ended up teaching mysrlf to lucid dream without knowing that's what I was doing until years later. It took me awhile to master but once I did it was very easy for me, although I didn't think much of it bc I was just glad the dreams stopped scaring me and I felt I had control over my life again.

Once I figured out what I was doing, I became interested in astral projection and spent a very long time trying with no success. I assumed that since lucid dreaming became so easy that jumping out would be as well. I've only been out of my body once that I'm aware of, and that was completely by accident and I believe was actually brought on by sleep apnea when I stopped breathing in the middle of the night.

ANYWAY, I'm now 33 and really haven't spent any time on astral projection or even lucid dreaming in quite awhile since I no longer fear my dreams and their content. However, I began experiencing sleep paralysis 5 years ago and it has happened approx 15 times. I have no idea why this is happening, but the terror I experienced as a child was immediately attached from the very first episode and that is very hard to deal with bc it was so traumatic for me as a child for so many years.

I'm kind of at a loss as to what I should do... I've read the threads and researched everything I can. I've tried all sorts of different things during the events, I've tried using binaural beats on the chance that this is purely physical and is as medicine explains. I've called on God and Jesus as people have said worked for them... I'm extremely frustrated bc nothing seems to work and I don't even know what exactly is causing this or why.

So please Dr. Aquino, if you have any info, insight, resources, etc, PLEASE share. I really want to understand what is happening to me and if there's anything I can do to stop it. I'm willing to try just about anything at this point!

Thank you so much, I have truly enjoyed following this thread over the past 2 days. BTW I'm right over the Altamont from you in the valley just outside of Modesto!
take care

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You never answered mine, Dr. Aquino!

loveXlight
I'd like to join the Temple of Set, the OTO, and/or the Rosicrucians.
Any suggestions, or necessary qualifications?
Things that would bar membership?

Thank you for visiting us, Mr. Aquino!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

cfnyaami
She's the best Starbuck in my humble opinion! She can really throw a punch.

Back when I was a college student in the '60s I had a crush on Emma Peel, who also took care of beating the bad guys up whilst Major Steed twirled his brolly and straightened the carnation in his Saville Row buttonhole.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sir, is "law of attraction" part of Gbm?

I'm not familiar with that term, so I'd say no.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join