It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Noinden
I would be very interested in your take on the current "down turn" in occult growth. I see it as many seekers moving on to more new age paths, while a few of us who were "serious" about it have stayed. I include groups like the less eclectic aspects of Neopaganism in the occult area and not the new age.

Not exactly sure what you're getting at here, except that the Age of Aquarius was a lot simpler and more fun back in the '60s for all of us. The 1980s was really scary for all occultists, and it's not much of an improvement that all that scapegoatism has been shifted to Muslims.

Back in the 60s much of the attractiveness of occultism was escapist: People were tired of the draft, the Vietnam War, the stress of the Civil Rights actions; they wanted a way out. The occult was sort of that: It was peaceful and dreamy, nice music, decorative dress, "incense & peppermints" ... Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?
It was somehow never really the same after Charlie, however.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
My question is as follows: As someone who has studied and been engaged in various disciplines of Luciferianism, I imagine you are perhaps aware of of the Hidden_Hand material that originated on ATS as a forum thread.

I haven't heard of "HH" before, and don't think I'll have the time to read another thread while I'm trying frantically to keep up with this one for another day!

Just in general, I'm not particularly impressed by people who claim to be from some centuries-old supersecret society. Whoopie doo. So say or do something helpful or get outta the way. Anton used to have dingdongs show up on his doorstep at 6114 California Street all the time; I was there once when a guy in a leopardskin knocked on the door "to commune with his brother from Hell". Whatever. And you should see the email I get! Grace Slick summed it up best one day: "Everyone's trying to sell you their shorts."

So if Mr./Ms. HH has something smart to say, fine. Otherwise there's certainly plenty of truly interesting stuff elsewhere on ATS!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hi Mr Aquino, when it comes to the subject of NORAD and UFOs I'd like to ask you if you have any opinions on the comments made in this presentation by John Greenewald Junior about government UFO documents - in particular the part where NORAD inform him 'in good faith' that they do not collect and collate CIRVIS UFO reports from miltary and civilian pilots only for him to prove them wrong by going through the channels of Canada's Access Of Information Act and presenting them with their own documents.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thanks for giving us your time Michael. I have no questions that I can be bothered asking, but reading all your answers has been fascinating. You are a credit to humanity. Keep up the good work brother. Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Now perhaps rather than just scaring the Christians, you might say the same thing in terms of Jewish mysticism ...

Well, let's take a look at Judaism: Ancient Hebrew religion progressed through four stages: (1) pre-Mosaic animism and magic, (2) national monolatry (one god but toleration of others), (3) monotheism, and (4) dualism [adapted from Persian Zoroastrianism (after Zarathustra, ca. 600 BCE)]. Dualism involves a conflict between two opposing forces of the cosmos - in Persia Ahura Mazda vs. Ahriman, and later in Israel Yahweh vs. Satan. The Hebraic Ten Commandments are now dated by most “Old Testament” scholars to ca. 600 BCE, some 700 years later than the Exodus.

In the Hebraic system, Yahweh is not intelligible through reason or logic, but rather through prophesy and the history of events, whether or not the events' outcomes seem appropriate (“theodicy”). Hence the Hebrews adopted a linear concept of time, as well as the notion of a “covenant” between mankind and Yahweh; mankind is thus given a “mission” and/or a “destiny”.

While the Egyptian concept of an afterlife was pleasant, Mesopotamians considered the underworld (Kur-nu-gi-a or Sheol) as a dim, dismal place. Hence their approach to life was fatalistic and pessimistic, with ethics considered in terms of Earthly consequences only.

So you can kind of see why there was a market for Jesus; people don't like bum trips if one to Vegas is offered instead.

When I was a kid in 1954, I saw The Ten Commandments and left the theater thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to become Jewish. This God, you know, kicked ass. Later on, when I learned that all those sources cited by C.B. deMille at the beginning were historically inaccurate, I decided not to hit the Torah or the Cabala just yet. Anne Baxter certainly had a rough time trying to decide whether Chuck Heston or Yul Brynner looked better with his shirt off.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
11PM here, and I've been at this all day, most of it typing over 18 lbs of cat on my lap, so am going to crash for the night and be back for Round 2 tomorrow at about 9AM Pacific.

Thanks to everyone for the gracious welcome and all of the really interesting questions. [What do you know: Not a single bozo!] I hope my responses so far have been interesting, informative, and fun; and if I missed somebody along the way, my apologies ... Been sort of trying not to let those page numbers atop the screen get too far ahead of me!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, some great stuff, enjoyed your replies.

I like the mind wars concept, but I would be afraid that someone would figure out how to turn everyone into totally devoted and completely faithful slaves, in order to set themselves up as gods, que to action the drunken orgies.

I think we are stuck with evolution. It seems to me, looking back through history, it seems that as a species we are getting less and less violent, and that should continue, if we don't take ourselves out before we evolve to that point.

I think your concept of the universe is pretty good, pretty much what I think. I would add it goes on forever, possibly both in the macro and micro.

My personal belief is that we are here for the amusement of God. If there is a God who created us, it only makes sense that the whole purpose was to see what we would do.

I see the idea as a genie in the bottle, once released it has the power to change the world.

These days I am wrapped around the concept that most of the matter in the world is in a plasma state. Could electricity be plasma, and what we think of force and gravity simply effects of plasma structures?

Have you ever read anything on the concept of Plasma life forms? I imagine you have. Any thoughts on this concept?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I've had some experience with clairvoyant dreams. I don't know how it works, but I believe it is real.

If there is a higher self that lives forever, what are the odds that this higher self sees time as just another dimension.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

just wanted to say greetings and salutations this has been a very interesting read cheers mate

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thank you Dr. Aquino for taking the time to answer so many questions from the community.

To be honest, I'm hesitant to ask the questions I am about to ask publicly, as I am with most questions that are personal to me, but I'm going to today, so anyways here goes:

On 9/4 of 2004, I saw 3 UFOs (what I believe to be 3) manuvering in the sky, and later emitting a large/wide beam of light above the treeline in the back of my 21-acre field in Pelican Lake, Wisconsin. [if you have the time and are interested, please read the full account of that day-- the link is Here The report can also be found on both MUFON and NUFORC from years ago. You also said many reports are from liars, those on drugs or having a religious experience, I want to note, for all it's worth, that none of that applies with what happened that night, I was having a completely normal night chatting online and in a sober state of mind.

It has affected and disturbed me still to this day in ways I haven't quite been able to understand fully.

My question is if you have any information as to why they were at this location at my house during this month and year, and what do you think/know the purpose was that they were there? What were they doing? ( I can provide coordinates to the EXACT location privately if needed)

You mentioned that UFOs are sightings of Black Program aircraft and deception operations (triangulated image projections, soundcasts, etc.

I have not yet read about the details deception operations, so I will have to admit I don't know exactly how it works, and I know this might come off as egotistical, but, may they have been there to personally deceive me during a deception operation or perform a psychological analysis on me? And if so how and what are the potential long-term impacts this might have on person in terms of mental and social interactions and cognition?

To further elaborate on my question (and pardon my ignorance on the topic of satanism, I am very open-minded to the religion and very curious) -- Do you know of any ways, involving the use of satanic rituals or methods (please be as specific and elaborate as you have time for) at which you can communicate/contact with interdimensional entities or energies? (( is there any doubt in your mind certain cases of UFOs can be interdimensional or spiritual rather than military-based?))

This question is not only in regards to UFOs, but also spirits and/or demonic entities.

I have since had the privilege to discuss the sighting with an employee of MUFON, in which she mentioned, among many things, that I should be leery of those who claim they can communicate with UFOs or entities. Needless to say, my insatiatiable curiously naturally threw her advice right out the window, as you can see

This curiosity and search for such information has weighed heavy on my mind for many years, thank you again for your time, and any information even remotely relevant to my questions would mean a lot.

Get a good night's sleep and see you tomorrow

edit on 10/15/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi there, thanks for your time here and sharing your experiences, thoughts, and very well thought out and written responses.

I live in a small indigenous village where animism is still practiced. There are many various rituals practiced that involves animal sacrifices of a chicken, pig, cow or carabao (Asian water buffalo). The rituals can last from a lunch event to 2-3 nights where no one is allowed to enter the village in case an evil spirit follows them in.

What are your opinions on animal sacrifice? I still don't understand the purpose -- the animal is killed to appease a spirit I think, or to cleanse out bad spirits -- but how? How does the sacrifice of an animal appease a spirit?

Thanks again! =)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank you sir, for your honesty on the 9/11 issue and your focus on the aspect of cognitive dissonance, as psychologists call it. This is the heart of the matter, and we need more people of your stature to speak their minds on it. I won't hold my breath, but I certainly hope that you have woken up at least one ATSer to the reality of this concept.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

maquino

xavi1000
What is the most juicy information about UFO phenomena you can provide without violating classified information and endanger yourself and your family ? Spill it without crossing the red line!

Woo, that's a head shot!

First of all, the vast majority of legitimate UFO sightings (i.e. not weather anomalies, liars, people having religious or drug visions, etc.) fall into two categories: sightings of Black Program aircraft and deception operations (triangulated image projections, soundcasts, etc.). The amount and sophistication of both are much more extensive and advanced than most people imagine. Check this list for a start.

There is also all sorts of UFO detection that remains unidentified and unexplained. Lots of stuff hits the Earth's atmosphere all the time and disappears [often burns up] before it gets much attention. Remember too that there's a awful lot of space junk up there from decades of USA & USSR launches, too much to track everything, and every now and then pieces of it fall down here.

That said, and not stepping into Classified sources, I personally buy Roswell as authentically ET. The periodic government re-explanations about various kinds of balloons, crash dummies, and frisbees are pretty funny; this is one of those things that was clearly not done by PSYOP professionals; as we'd have done an airtight, or in this case spacetight, job. And too many interlocking accounts by credible persons with no motive [particularly after "witnessing Roswell" became an automatic ticket to ridicule].

My first conclusion was BP aircraft, but this didn't jibe with the 4 little grey pilots that so many people kept bumping into all the way to Wright. They don't have little grey 4-fingered test pilots at A51.

But this created another problem. Everyone kept handling these little fellows without any bioprotection whatever. In the real world, the big worry about "alien invasion" has nothing to do with Martians in death-ray machines; it's The Andromeda Strain. Our quick-response "interests" are in that direction. This planet has been building up its biosphere for a long time, and life here has adapted to it. You bring in a bug from some other biosphere, no one knows what could happen.

There's only one explanation why the Roswell bioexposure didn't have all sorts of immediate & rippling consequences, and that is that Earth's biosystem had already taken theirs into account. Meaning there had been previous exposure to, and assimilation of/adaptation to, this ET biomaterial. And far enough back in prehistory for it to blend smoothly into evolutionary development here. [You do this short-term, you get something like the Black Death or the AIDS epidemic.]

So they've been here before, and a very long time ago; think 2001: A Space Odyssey. While you're at it, think "the missing link":

Our earliest evidence of man dates to about 1 million years ago. In South Africa a large number of fossil remains of mutated apes has been found. Classified as Australopithecines, these pre-men possess human-like hip and thigh bones in addition to enlarged cranial capacities of between 400cc and 600cc. Conventional theories of evolution can substantiate the continued mutation of this man-ape [or his contemporaries] to the stage of Pithecanthropus Erectus - a skull fragment found in Java with an estimated capacity of about 900cc. Later versions of Pithecanthropus have evidenced skulls of up to 1,100cc. And here we encounter the enigma of the “missing link”.

The Java remains date to the Lower-Paleolithic period - about 800,000 years ago. The next two definitive ancestors of modern man, Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal, did not appear until the Middle-Paleolithic period - about 100,000 years ago. There is some question, then, about the interim 700,000 years. Nor is this the only “missing link” period.

Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal, who were approximate contemporaries, possessed cranial capacities respectively of up to 1,700cc and 1,500cc. How and why did these startling enlargements occur? And why was Cro-Magnon’s cranium in particular larger than that of present-day man, who averages 1,400cc?

How's this for "juicy stuff"? And, as with all my posts here, don't take my word for it: these are all concepts for you to consider for yourself. You take the same facts to a different conclusion, or different facts, be my guest.

love this reply

(triangulated image projections,

anyway hello

my question would be why ? as why to ufo projections as i have seen things in daylight with my family
so why?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Mr. Aquino.

You created this mind war for the army?
Is it the ability to sway the minds of others?

Has this been used, tested on civilians?
Could it be implemented on a crowd, say those resisting the government?
Is HAARP used?

While the Egyptian concept of an afterlife was pleasant, Mesopotamians considered the underworld (Kur-nu-gi-a or Sheol) as a dim, dismal place. Hence their approach to life was fatalistic and pessimistic, with ethics considered in terms of Earthly consequences only. So you can kind of see why there was a market for Jesus; people don't like bum trips if one to Vegas is offered instead.

I thought ancient Egyptians believed the afterlife was that they die and begin a new life? That's why they are buried with all their possessions, and facing east towards the rising sun and this was before the birth of Jesus Christ and Christianity.

edit on 15-10-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Okay, its interesting you talk of religion and spirituality, with your Satanist background...

In terms of your personal spiritual growth as an indiviudal, I have some questions, as it seems you are very opinionated about religion and indivudual growth..

Firstly I wonder, what is your take on the chakra system or the energy body of the human being? Are you aware of the "third eye" or internal vision, and is your brow chakra open and active?

The last question is asked because - one with an opened 'third eye' will be able to percieve beings they work with or call out, in this case I'm specifically relating to those working with demonic energy.

Have you ever seen a demonic entity? Working in the Temple of "set" Im sure you have..

Lastly I want to bring up more expansive experiences regarding the internal-consciousness; are you aware of astral projection, dream walking? Do you have experience in leaving your physical body, and travelling in the internal realities of consciousness? If so, what have your 'internalllll-travels' been like for you? If not, cool.

I asked these questions based on your indivdual-spiritual-growth, and perspective. You are a "Setanist" or whatever, so I wonder how in depth (internally) your background and belief system have taken you.

Thanks for taking your time.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Seems to me that at most what you are condoning is the worship of the ego which is not the psyche in my opinion.

I can understand peoples desires to not want to lose identity after death and the idea of maintaining such individuality must surely be appealing to those that have never experienced anything greater.

But lucidity comes in many shapes and sizes and if as you say there is room for all beliefs as long as the individual knows how to recognize their own, how is anybody right or wrong in what they believe?

Anyway to each his own.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Dr Aquino,

Greetings from Scotland. Your premise of MW is fascinating and I am enjoying this thread immensely. My question to you is: does MW not assume a US-centric bias? That is to say, the norms and values of other cultures may not be to aspire to non-violent resolution. And so what then?

Best wishes and thank you in advance for reading.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Mr.Aquino is certainly one of the more fascinating guests we've ever had. I am glued to these pages. Thank you for inviting him ATS staff.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

covertpanther
Okay, its interesting you talk of religion and spirituality, with your Satanist background...

In terms of your personal spiritual growth as an indiviudal, I have some questions, as it seems you are very opinionated about religion and indivudual growth..

Firstly I wonder, what is your take on the chakra system or the energy body of the human being? Are you aware of the "third eye" or internal vision, and is your brow chakra open and active?

The last question is asked because - one with an opened 'third eye' will be able to percieve beings they work with or call out, in this case I'm specifically relating to those working with demonic energy.

Have you ever seen a demonic entity? Working in the Temple of "set" Im sure you have..

Lastly I want to bring up more expansive experiences regarding the internal-consciousness; are you aware of astral projection, dream walking? Do you have experience in leaving your physical body, and travelling in the internal realities of consciousness? If so, what have your 'internalllll-travels' been like for you? If not, cool.

I asked these questions based on your indivdual-spiritual-growth, and perspective. You are a "Setanist" or whatever, so I wonder how in depth (internally) your background and belief system have taken you.

Thanks for taking your time.

Solid train of thought.

It will indeed be interesting to note where the OP stands in relation to the internal infinite as much as the external.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

your thoughts on this please
www.youtube.com...

for some reason it wont let me put the vid up so there is a link
edit on 15/10/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join