It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A very respectful Good Morning to the ladies, gentlemen, zombies, lycanthropes, vampires, and aliens (extraterrestrial & interdimensional) of ATS. It’s a pleasure and an honor to be invited to “Ask Me Anything”, and, like my colleague Dr. Jones, I will do my best to “figure it out as I go”.

It’s always a bit startling to Google myself and discover that I am everything from a Venusian lizard to the Omen, although I daresay that would make this ATS conversation more frisky. Truthwise I began this incarnation very Ike-era square: a shy kid whose principal ambition was to become an Eagle Scout, which I did in 1961. At the University of California in 1968 I received both a Political Science B.A. and a Regular Army commission. After a year with the 1/17th Cavalry, 82nd Airborne Division, I completed the Psychological Operations Officer Course at the JFK Special Warfare Center, with the opportunity to cross-train with the concurrent Special Forces Officer Course.

1969-70 saw me in southeast Asia as a PSYOP Command & Control Team Leader and Air Operations Officer, working with American & local-allied military units as well as MACV CORDS. PSYOP was so obscure a function that I was mostly on my own, not unlike Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now. That year left me, also like him, with a lasting horror of and loathing for what I would later call “physical war” (PhysWar/PW).

I became more deeply involved in Special Operations, qualifying first in Civil Affairs and then Military Intelligence Branches. In 1976 I was selected for the Foreign Area Officer career program, cross-trained at the State Department’s Foreign Service Institute and the Central and Defense Intelligence Agencies, finally being designated one of the Army’s extremely rare Political-Military Affairs Officers. As a Defense Attaché, my assigned area was NATO/West Europe, and I also worked closely with the U.S. Information Agency. In 1987 I attended the National Defense University, then in 1990 was selected as one of the Army’s first Space Intelligence Officers. After completing Joint SIO qualification with the Air Force, I spent my final four years of active duty at Cheyenne Mountain with J2X/MJ of HQ U.S. Space Command/NORAD. Appropriately for ATS, my security clearance until my retirement was TS/Special Intelligence Access in compartments some of whose own names are themselves classified.

Academically I completed first the M.A. and then the Ph.D. in Political Science at the University of California 1980, then the M.P.A. in National Security Management at George Washington University 1987. I taught 1980-86 as Adjunct Professor of Political Science at Golden Gate University, San Francisco.

Philosophically originally an Existentialist, I met Anton Szandor LaVey in 1968 and became interested in his Church of Satan’s mixture of metaphysics and social anti-hypocrisy. I was ordained to the Satanic Priesthood in 1970 and subsequently became the Church’s senior Master next to Anton himself. In 1975 a number of us went on to found the Temple of Set, which took metaphysics beyond Judæo-Christian limitations and replaced passive social criticism with active Platonic perfectionism. I retired from the High Priesthood of Set in 1996, and am pleased to see the Temple since continue far beyond my own vision and capability.

In 2013 I finally grappled with the curse of PhysWar/PW, bringing everything that I had learned professionally, academically, and initiatorily to bear on the project that became the concept and book MindWar. In this book, presently circulating throughout the government and also available to the public, PW is overcome by reaching back into the human subconscious to replace irrational violence with creative cooperation through synchronized application of the numerous mechanisms called PsyControls (PSYCONs). This is integrated with the meticulous sociopolitical prescription of ParaPolitics, originally conceived by Raghavan Iyer (D.Phil. Oxford), to resolve international conflict not merely with no more death, injury, and destruction, but with the most enlightened moral community construction.

MindWar not only outlines the mechanism for this process, but proposes evolutionary successors to the U.S. Army’s three Special Operations branches - MindWar (replacing PSYOP), MetaForce (replacing Special Forces), and ParaPolitics (replacing Civil Affairs) - to implement it. Simultaneously the harmful, destructive components of the armed forces are retired to an “unusable” posture similar to that of nuclear weapons.

The book emphasizes the crucial necessity of ethics throughout the entire MindWar sequence. Whether the door that it opens proves a blessing or a curse depends finally upon the strength and prevalence of what Lincoln called “the better angels of our nature”.

While I am under no illusions that the PW>MW transition will be either immediate or easy, I am content to have introduced it as a concept and framework for others to refine, improve, and ultimately implement. The alternative - the blind, nihilistic savagery of PW - has simply reached an intolerable, species-fatal level.

In addition to MindWar, which I believe to be the most important, practical, and timely concern here, I will do my best to respond to all ATS questions. My only caveats are that I cannot violate classified information, or discuss anything whose answers might endanger myself or my family.

admin note:[b] This is the "real" Dr. Aquino and he is our invited guest and is graciously giving his time to our community, respect and politeness are mandatory. Rudeness or anything other than civility will result in account privileges being restricted. Please try to ask one question per post so your fellow members may have a chance at getting their questions answered.

Enjoy!

edit on 10-14-2013 by Springer because: Added admin note

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pleasure to meet you Dr. Aquino,

I would like to ask two questions that may seem a little bold but what better way to get this started off!

1. David Shurter has made some rather unflattering claims about yourself and alleged connections to "Satanic Ritual Abuse". Specifically he claims you were his MK ULTRA "handler".

What do you think of his claims if you have read his book?

2. This may seem a strange question, but, what do you think of theories that hypothesise Dr. Josef Mengele not only survived much longer than is believed, but is actually still alive today?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

All the best,
edit on 14/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mr. Aquino, Let me start by first stating: what a ride it’s been to see you on these threads. I don’t believe I have ever met someone with such smooth wit and fluid overt and covert humor. I enjoy every single post you make (whether I agree or not) for that reason.

My question to you, which at this point must be tiresome to you, yet surely expected, is in regards to the “Presidio SRA” incident. You make yourself perfectly clear when you state in: “The 1986-87 Presidio “Satanic Ritual Abuse” Events” – in September 2008 that:

The bottom line was that on one hand the politically-driven “black bag job” to intimidate me out of the Army had failed, and indeed could not withstand many other decent and honorable offices and officials in the same Army who, as they learned about the scheme, refused to aid, abet, or tolerate it. [This included every single superior officer in my chain of command throughout all the years of the initial attack against us and the subsequent investigations.]

xeper.org...

So your position is apparently that the accusations are patently false and that it was a “black bag job” carried out by a Christian chaplain on the behest of Senator Jesse Helms (if this is incorrect please clarify if you so choose). Of course this was after the October 1988 broadcast of Geraldo Rivera, 2 years after the original investigation.

In another publication titled:
From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory
-by- Colonel Paul E. Valley
-with- Major Michael A. Aquino
It states:

“The advantage of MindWar is that it conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially you overwhelm your enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.”

www.markdice.com...

Seeing how your experience in PSYOP’s goes back to the late 70’s early 80’s and looking at the above quote. I can’t help but see a correlation into your outlining of the charges against you and the position in which you place yourself and the techniques you learned in your career.

Or is it simply that I have it backwards and it turns out that there was a blatant PSYOP campaign being waged against a trained PSYOP team lead? And that is the question I am most curious about. How does a trained PSYOP agent get PSYOP’d? Thanks in advance for you time and thoughts.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello mr Aquino and thanks for all the answers. I have one short :
You said : " I cannot violate classified information, or discuss anything whose answers might endanger myself or my family.".
What is the most juicy information about UFO phenomena you can provide without violating classified information and endanger yourself and your family ? Spill it without crossing the red line!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Greetings - thank you for your time here - your life experiences are most impressive and varied.

Seems like several questions, but they all tie into one answer:

Many would say most of our world leaders use dark spells to enslave the masses and it seems there is some evidence to support this:

Why would you choose to believe in and put energy towards Satan rather than God/Creator? Isn’t the entire Satan concept about opposing all that’s good by being ‘dark’? And how does this relate to the Bohemian Grove activities of male leaders openly practicing dark rituals?

Do you believe in life after death/before life and that we have souls? And if so should we not focus on the ultimate source (Creator, whatever that means to the individual) rather than lesser Gods like Satan and Set?

Kindest regards -

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Did you meet with any conservative military resistance during your tenure with the Church of Satan, or were your superiors open-minded about your research?

Thank you and welcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello, and thank you for letting ATS ask questions. So really quick what was the Job like working for Space Command. Im sure a lot of what you did is Classified. Was the majority of the work there, dealing with Satellites. Did you ever see anything unusual that may lead to believing that Earth is being visited by other intelligent beings.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello. How many other Satanists do you know working with the government? If you could guess, are there a few or a lot?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

It seems you have a lot of diversity in your resume so I apologize if my question is beyond your experience or knowledge or just off topic.

Did you have any experiences or have any reliable sources on mkUltra during your time in the military? As the rumors go there was a hallucinogen that was used and tested in military applications, as you know; that hallucinogen then became its own culture in the civilian world, how did that paticuler hallucinogen apply itself in the church of satan?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
only one question.

Are we being Visited by aliens?

I know you cant tell me but blink twice for yes.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Good day to you mister Aquino.
Thanks for taking the time to answering our questions.
Now English is not my native language but I will try to make myself clear by asking several questions which actually is only one question.

When you cease to exist in this reality (which hopefully will not happen for a long time), how would you want to be remembered?
Do you feel that you have a mission, or purpose?
If so, what would 'we' have learnt from you to make you succesful in that mission?

(Is that clear/understandable, or hopelessly confusing?)

Cheers,

z00m

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for taking my question ....

maquino
I was ordained to the Satanic Priesthood in 1970 and subsequently became the Church’s senior Master next to Anton himself. In 1975 a number of us went on to found the Temple of Set, which took metaphysics beyond Judæo-Christian limitations and replaced passive social criticism with active Platonic perfectionism.

Please speak to us about the metaphysics that you have noticed taking place with government. Having been so deeply involved with the metaphysical, I"m sure you can see the signs of metaphysical involvement if there are any. Our this-dimensional leaders involved with other dimensions/realities ... that kind of thing. Any other dimensional influences with our leadership?

As I was entering that question ... 'Orion' came to mind. I'm not sure why.
It may mean something or it may be a red herring.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Believe_nothing
1. David Shurter has made some rather unflattering claims about yourself and alleged connections to "Satanic Ritual Abuse". Specifically he claims you were his MK ULTRA "handler".

David Shurter is an apparent enthusiast of the Omaha “Franklin coverup” SRA-scam (which was completely discredited by a grand jury investigation). In 2011 he emailed me with newly-invented allegations that he had “been one of my child mind slaves” in addition to his “Satanist parents”, apparently for a crank book he subsequently wrote. I refused his numerous publicity-seeking attempts at correspondence, and have not bothered to read his book.

2. This may seem a strange question, but, what do you think of theories that hypothesise Dr. Josef Mengele not only survived much longer than is believed, but is actually still alive today?

I don't have an opinion, because I've never paid any attention to Mengele.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hello and Thank You for participating. I know most everyone will ask you about your religious beliefs and MK Ultra, but my question is: with all your clearances, have you ever had anything to do or interactions with extraterrestrial craft and/or ETs? And, can you talk about it?

Thank you, sir.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

May Peace be upon you Mr. Aquino.

• What is the greatest knowledge to safeguard one's self from the pyschological conditioning of others?

• Satan, Set, angels, and demons,..... are these actual entities, or psychological archetypes?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank you for joining us in open discussion I am actually shocked and pleased by your honesty.

1. I see by you time line that your were a Priest shortly after to entering the service and met Anton in the same year? How did this introduction occur?

2. Is there a large number of Satanists within the government and military branches currently and what was the climate when you entered?

4. Were you open about your beliefs after entering and was that detrimental to your success?

5. What was the most advanced phyop technology you worked with?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't know what you can answer within limits of contracts about ETs, however, will attempt this question anyway. Is the universe, in your understanding, a duality school, at least this layer of the multiverse? And does Et fit into full spectrum, in your understanding. ie. both sides working for agendas, and hasn't the military/shadow government, sided with the ones more willing to give technology, and sold out not only human dna but souls? ie people have been exchanged for technologies, some taken away. Is there an agenda to keep wars and low frequency events occurring, along with a kind of reshaping of the cosmoc, or genetics, going on here?
edit on 14-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Many thanks Dr. Aquino, I hope you enjoy the rest of your AMA.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dr. Aquino, thank you for taking our questions. I see you've been a member for some time, that's fantastic.

I first became aware of your MindWar postulations last year, and have your book; though I confess the time to read more than about 15% of it has been a challenge for me at this time. But from what I did read, a strong connection came to mind, the Star Trek original series episode, "A Taste of Armageddon".

In short, two planets are engaged in a programatic war, managed by computers networked between the two planets. Citizen casualties are calculated, and effected citizens are required to report to special booths for "termination."

To me, the concept of MindWar seems like it could be the seed of the idea represented in the Star Trek episode... PW evolving to MindWar which evolves to programatic war requiring physical consequences.

Could you comment on that?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Seeing how your experience in PSYOP’s goes back to the late 70’s early 80’s and looking at the above quote. I can’t help but see a correlation into your outlining of the charges against you and the position in which you place yourself and the techniques you learned in your career.

Or is it simply that I have it backwards and it turns out that there was a blatant PSYOP campaign being waged against a trained PSYOP team lead? And that is the question I am most curious about. How does a trained PSYOP agent get PSYOP’d? Thanks in advance for you time and thoughts.

I don't think that the "SRA" mania of the late 1980s had anything to do with either my PSYOP position or that 1980 "From PSYOP to MindWar" staff study. Indeed the latter item became a conspiracy-theory darling only much later; it remained, as it was intended, a minor theoretical "goose in the ass" within the Army PSYOP community previously.

The Presidio "SRA" scam generally, and Chaplain Adams-Thompson's attack on my wife and myself specifically, were again not connected to my PSYOP position/function in any way. He simply saw a target of opportunity in what he thought to be my "Satanism" religion. Later on, when this same religious misunderstanding enraged Senator Helms, who secretly demanded that his friend Secretary of the Army Marsh purge me, the A-T allegations were the only thing that could be thought of to try to intimidate Lilith and myself to make me resign. It didn't work.

The general story of the 1986-87 Presidio "SRA" scam is recounted here. What happened to Lilith and myself is recounted here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join