It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The all seeing eye near my house. (With the capstone missing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I thought this was amazing considering I had a replica of the all seeing eye, outside my kitchen window.

And why the hell does a conifer tree have a flat top?

I thought I'd post this for the fun of mystery. I would also add that the man who lives near that tree lives in an average house like mine but owns a couple of million and all he does is pot plants. Maybe he is illuminati? Haha. Its fun to imagine...

EDIT: It looks better in real life I promise lol.
edit on 14-10-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Storm damage.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Maybe God gave me a sign. After all, all I do every day is ponder about the greatness of everything.

But of course, I'd like to think that

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Well, go on, go see the tree closer. Maybe it's just a tree. A bit like, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Maybe your rich neighbour simply wanted a tree with a flat top.

The tree has tree branches on its apex, maybe this trinity represents him, his wife and his kid. I don't think he's illuminati. Rich guys don't mean illuminati. They might just have weird tastes.

edit on 14-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

A sign? Of what? Besides a damaged tree what exactly do you see? Where is the eye in any of these photos?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Where is the eye in any of these photos?

It's in the beholder.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's definitely the Fir Masons!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to share with Us. It reads as if You have a neat neighbor, who does some sun gazing. The hours to do this are the first/last hours of the day, every day. (|'m up to 12 min. it is great for the Pineal Gland) Due to His potted plants He probably has moved on to other neat tricks.. | started a veggie garden at My old house and even if it is only some chives it does allow opening of the chakras.

If | knew how to add pics | run across some real beautiful nature here in Flori-Duh (when |'m not picking up the Florida Tumbleweeds Walmart plastic bags) and One evening saw 2 moons...

Thanks again.

namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I was thinking about the illuminati one night walking to the house from papa johns with a large Pep and sausage. Looked up at the sky and there was a triangualr break in the cloud covered sky with the cresent moon at the top of the triangle. right where the top of an eye would be. As fast as I had noticed it it disappeared and tthe surrounding clouds swallowed the only bare sky in a split second.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

perhaps staring at your avatar is not a good thing

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
With it being a conifer id say he cut the top to force the plant to grow outwards rather than higher, its very common knowledge in the uk to help the conifer grow fatter
edit on 14-10-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I know its funny now i look back at it.

Maybe there is tree masons lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

It takes me for a ride.

We all enjoy rides.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
With it being a conifer id say he cut the top to force the plant to grow outwards rather than higher, its very common knowledge in the uk to help the conifer grow fatter

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

Beat me to it ... there is nothing mysterious about this at all ... it's just a tree that you will see fill out instead of grow taller in the next few seasons

Woody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I hate to tell you this but the eye is in the capstone so not even the all seeing eye is at your house. Only a storm damaged tree.

top topics

join