It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Real Enemy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I found this article when searching google! This article written by a quack named John Kaminski, really pissed me off!

www.rense.com...

Now I am not a violent man, nor would I ever want anything bad to happen to anyone but I think that the only way for John Kaminski to realize how far out of touch he is, is for the next terror attack to happen on his doorstep. I think he would probably change his mind, but then again, from reading his story, he is probably to far down retard road!

The sentence on the bottom really gets to me! The part about being ashamed. If hes so ashamed why is he living in Flordia? We should all kick his @$$ out of the Cowerdly America he is so ashamed of!

Anyways....I just wanted to get some of your views on this. I am going to take a nap so I can calm my nerves.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I agree with him. You just hate him and want him out because you don't.

This country would be nothing if all the people who don't agree with you left.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
And now.. I feel the same about you! I am learning to deal with people like you and him, which is the same way you would deal with someone that is handicap. You just have to understand except that they can't do anything about the way they are!

If he or you are ashamed to be an American, then I am ashamed you are American! But ME.....I'm very proud!

You PREFER to believe BS!

I have read many of your posts and still think that you should should go to a terrorist training camp, learn to cut peoples heads off for your beliefs, and go fight along side your brothers of islam.

You remind me of the white American dude that went to the training camp and fought with al-queda against us in afganistan.

I asked you before in another thread, but you didnt answer me........Are you retired or ex military?

Oh! and thanks for the u2u warning about the CAPS.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Termite197]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
I have read many of your posts and still think that you should should go to a terrorist training camp, learn to cut peoples heads off for your beliefs, and go fight along side your brothers of islam.

You remind me of the white American dude that went to the training camp and fought with al-queda against us in afganistan.

I don't believe in murdering innocent people, so your extremism (yeah, that's right) doesn't apply to me.

I asked you before in another thread, but you didnt answer me........Are you retired or ex military?

I'm in reserve, and ready to rock and roll, if called upon.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think the real enemy is u and me.

What I mean by this, if you look around at people, they really are on another type of mentallity.

If the people are mentally weak, then are being mind manipulated by certain powers. What hope has anyone got with the terrosim.

Terrosim has been going on scince the world was born. Nothing knew there. What would be a differnce, is when the people within the world will be at peace with itself. Then there would be no need for any such types of war.

It is not America that feels a pain, the rest of the world does and we are fed up to the teeth of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I agree with John. I'm ashamed of what this nation has become and what it is doing, not just to other nations, but also what our Pentagon and NSA are doing to our own soldiers--DU, faulty vaccines, lousy equipment and food; spread-out too far; logistically over-extended.

American generals must be hanging their heads in shame, to allow these travesties to occur to their men.

Maybe they should tell the Commander-in-Chief to get a grip or resign.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hell yeah!

I think thats cool as hell, but I have a hard time understanding your views on certain things. Like why you defend some of the islamic extremists.

Maybe I am wrong, but I tend to believe that all Islam is HATE, because they preach it. Check out this thread, I think Ibn Iblis sums it up!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I agree with John also!!

Termite you are just like the sheeple in nazi Germany who refused to believe the rumours of the attrocities being carried out by their fuhrer.
Just like then, in time the truth will come out, and many heads will be bowed in shame.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hell yeah!

I think thats cool as hell, but I have a hard time understanding your views on certain things. Like why you defend some of the islamic extremists.

Maybe I am wrong, but I tend to believe that all Islam is HATE, because they preach it. Check out this thread, I think Ibn Iblis sums it up!

I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist. You just call any Muslim who fights against the US as an extremist. Some of them have very good reasons to want to fight against the US. All I am saying is, they aren't all evil. And if you think that Islam preaches hate, you are wrong.

But if you still think is does, there is nothing I can do to change your mind.

Surah 2 Verse 6

"Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe."

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I agree with John also!!

Termite you are just like the sheeple in nazi Germany who refused to believe the rumours of the attrocities being carried out by their fuhrer.
Just like then, in time the truth will come out, and many heads will be bowed in shame.

There is such a huge differance between Nazi Germany and the United States. I can't even belive you think they relate at all. You think Bush compares to Hitler?

Look.....I know that our government has made some pretty bad choices in regards to this war, but who can make something as serious as the conflict with Iraq turn out perfectly with no mistakes.

What would really happen if in a few years, Iraq became more democratic and the way they lived was similiar to the way kuwait lives. Dont you think a place like Iraq living freely and happy would have an impact on the rest of the middle east. This is just a starting point to spread "choice".

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The pResident'S choice to go into Iraq has cost 100,000 lives in the past year and a million for the last ten years.

Some choices are truly not worth a DAM. This was one of them.

[PS A dam is an Indian coin not even equivalent to one of our pennies.]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks were in Iraq out of the goodness of our heart is really gullible. Our intentions in Iraq have been clear from the get-go. Remember Clintons slogan when he ran for President? All the volunteer campaign workers had it tacked on their wall to remind them of why they were there. It was, Its the economy, Stupid!. Well, things in Tombstone have changed since then (for the worse), and a new slogan applies. As for Iraq, Bushs slogan should be, Its the OIL, Stupid!. Its sooo obvious its sickening.

It makes any thinking person question the mentality and intelligence of a people (US) who are willing to be blatantly lied to and taken advantage of, who approve of the mass extinction of 100s of thousands, even millions, of innocent people for no good reason, who cant figure out that there must be some reason behind so many people in the world hating our government (and now culture) and who gladly put their support behind a leader who preaches hatred, paranoia, isolationism and the use of deadly force against anyone who disagrees with him. America has become an enigma to the rest of the world. Its a low point in history and a time of unreason.

Just when we thought we had become civilized as a species, here comes George Bush, and its back to square one. I wish the space program would hurry up. Then we could give the people who love and live to hate, as well as the sheep who praise them, their own little planet to destroy. They could hate each other, blow things up, butcher anything thats different and tell nothing but outrageous lies to each other constantly. And not to leave anyone out, all the good sheep could follow their blood-thirsty masters to gruesome, meaningless deaths based on badly told lies and deceipt.

What a wonderful world it would be.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
the real enemy is fear.
fear has provocted governments to act = iraq,cuban missile crisis.
fear has caused many to not act= a general civilian in a dictatorship government.

"First of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself - nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.
Franklin D. Roosevelt, First Inaugural Address, Mar. 4, 1933 "

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Excellent post, Netbound, and I couldn't agree more.

Under Bush (I'm not blaming him....just a coincidence)...the American space program has suffered pretty bad. So I guess that dream is too far off...

How about we just get that nuclear war going, and destroy this planet so we can save future generations from living on this planet with the insanity of "humanity."

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We the American people have been subject to a forty-year series of terrorist events beginning with the assassination of JFK/RFK/MLK and moving on to the (fraudulant) Vietnam War, the (fraudulant) Iran-Contra drug deals, the Waco/Ruby Ridge/WTC1993 and OKC1995 assaults on ordinary people [by govt. agents, internal demolitions and official coverups].

We all watched while a plane with no windows smashed into WTC and then it collapsed, smoke emanating from the basement first, into a perfect vertical drop. We all saw the photos of the tiny hole through which a 757 presumably fit in the Pentagon--all lies trumped up to scare us into war.

And they continue. Threats of nuclear suitcase bombings, anthrax infestations, chem-trails, pullutants in our food, water and air. And where are all these threats coming from--yeah.

We're scaring ourselves into doing something even more terrible!!

Is this crazy or what??

You tell me.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

Hell yeah!

I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist. You just call any Muslim who fights against the US as an extremist. Some of them have very good reasons to want to fight against the US. All I am saying is, they aren't all evil. And if you think that Islam preaches hate, you are wrong.

But if you still think is does, there is nothing I can do to change your mind.

Surah 2 Verse 6

"Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe."

Christianity sure doesn't preach hate. There are verses like "love your neighbor" and the Bible teaches to return good for evil.

BTW I don't think that being a Muslim makes you a terrorist. I've gone to school with Arabs and Jews--I grew up in the Detroit metro area. I also want to point out that the Catholic church was behind the Crusades, and that Catholicism is not true Christianity. No real Christian would force people to convert. What we do is present the gospel, and if they want to believe, fine, if not, that's their choice. I remember reading somewhere in the Bible where two apostles/disciples preached in this city, they didn't want it, and what did these apostles do? They didn't hold an inquisition--they shook the dust off their shoes and left.

Terrorists can be found in all religions.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The only entity committing genocide and omnicide against people on this planet are--WHO?

www.atsnn.com...

... And now they're going to combine the US with Canada and Mexico and suspend all civil rights?

... O boy. That's a formula for trouble. There is no equity, fairness or stability in doing such a thing.

... Only trouble. But that's what they want, isn't it? So they can declare Martial Law and kill off as many as they want!!

... Yikes.

... God please deliver us from these monsters.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I agree with John also!!

There is such a huge differance between Nazi Germany and the United States. I can't even belive you think they relate at all. You think Bush compares to Hitler?

Look.....I know that our government has made some pretty bad choices in regards to this war, but who can make something as serious as the conflict with Iraq turn out perfectly with no mistakes.

What would really happen if in a few years, Iraq became more democratic and the way they lived was similiar to the way kuwait lives. Dont you think a place like Iraq living freely and happy would have an impact on the rest of the middle east. This is just a starting point to spread "choice".

You missed my point entirely. Re-read what I wrote more slowly, sorry if I type to fast.
And if you really think the war is about giving the middle east a choice ya need to open ya eyes a little wider and take the blinkers off.
US style democracy is not a choice, it's a dictatorship in lilberties clothing.
A trojan horse.
And no there is no comparisen between bush and hitler, they're both sicko- crazies but hitler was smart.
And no I don't know if Iraq is gonna be "free and happy" now we've invaded them, I'm not an Iraqi.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, sorry if u dont like it, but i agree with him.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
you notice one thing about this whole terror war and such?
every one is pointing the finger at everyone else.
why cant these people just get thier heads outa thier asses and think of a way around the situation. not just attacking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join