It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Consciousness Project 24 hr graph red last 12 hours (what do you think? )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
page

I have checked this many times over the years and never have seen it it red for any length of time.

How can the planet be aware of something that has not happened yet?
Or has it and we just don't know yet?

edit on 14-10-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Maybe best advice is warning on the page

Please don't strongly interpret the dot!

edit on 10/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: letter b

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

donlashway
page

I have checked this many times over the years and never have seen it it red for any length of time.

This is a better link
edit on 14-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've been a long-time GCP watcher. Unlike a lot of the trolls that think this project just 'counts words' on the internet I actually understand the science behind it. There have been 'red runs' in the past but in my experience this is very unusual. It could possibly be related to the asshats in DC and their inability to do their jobs. Perhaps some repercussions? Perhaps the process itself?

As to how the population can 'know' something in advance check out the relevant papers here.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

donlashway

Globalisation.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ya I have it on my home page
www.escapenorth.com...
Hummmmmmmm very interesting spock

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well it's my bday, and I've been pretty hardcore doom and gloom since that dot turned red. Mostly it's the notion that we've "crossed the rubicon" and collapse is all that remains.

I've seen it last blue all day a few years back I forget the event but millions of Muslims were to pray all day and do nothing else. It was amazing to know that people were capable of changing matter like that.

What exactly this means? I don't know. It seems an "event" could happen either today or tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Happy Birthday!
It could mean that people are aware, awake, praying or thinking good thoughts for a favorable outcome.
It is a good sign that we are coming together?
The change could be exciting and painless; even for TPTB?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Happy Birthday!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Thanks.

That would be a blue dot.

A red dot means that it's bubbling in our subconscious, I think.

I thought of the blue dot as consciously focusing towards something.

Red dot is more like a subconscious reaction to an event which has been set in motion, yet has not been realized.

At least, that's my very crude understanding.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The Global Consciousness Project is fun to watch, and sometimes it can be addicting, but I"m not sold on it being able to foretell the future or for it to be making predictions. Still ... it is an interesting concept, isn't it???

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Thanksgiving?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Meaning of "RED" dot

Significantly large network variance. Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion. The index is less than 5%

As if we are all or a majority of us aware and thinking of the same thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Your better link gave me a blank page. The first link gave me a unsupported plug in. I am in the dark here. I Should go look at this on my computer instead of my kindle fire.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

donlashway

Meaning of "RED" dot

Significantly large network variance. Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion. The index is less than 5%

Well when you just put in that information, it seems as if it could be that, but considering what it says about the blue dot:

Significantly small network variance. Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus. The index is above 95%

Nah. The blue is where you'd be proactive. The red is where you're reactive. Blue there is control. Red is just tuning into the stream of chaos.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

donlashway

Meaning of "RED" dot

Could be the impending US default, and the impact it would have on the global stage...that is, if it will go ahead.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

The global consciousness project has real time displays as well and a lot of information with history.
My link is to a Dot that can be linked to a page showing a representative indication of of average status. With colors for a range from blue

Significantly small network variance. Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus. The index is above 95%
to red

The Global Consciousness Project collects random numbers from around the world. These numbers are available on the GCP website. This website downloads those numbers once a minute and performs sophisticated analysis on these random numbers to see how coherent they are. That is, we compute how random the random numbers coming from the eggs really are. The theory is that the Global Consciousness of all Beings of the Planet affect these random numbers... Maybe they aren't quite as random as we thought.

main page

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes I agree "Blue" is when many are meditating or praying together. A good thing.

"Red" an indication of something getting our attention collectively. Could this be both good and bad?
There is no news of a catastrophic event, yet we are are attuned to something? BIG?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I will try to upload some of the best videos on this matter, to better understand this project.

edit on v20131310America/ChicagoMon, 14 Oct 2013 10:46:57 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

donlashway
page

It is a synchronity metering tool to see how random or organised reality is at that/those measuring point/points. The right soul near a measuring point can probably screw up the measuring.
edit on 14-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You have read all the university studies that led to the project, correct?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join