It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any BF3 PC players?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi are there any BF3 players around interested in playing in a group? i play the game quite alot but none of my friends do it would be nice to play in a team for once im tired of being in squads that dont drop ammo or revive when you are in a firefight. Im a pretty good player i upload most video's to youtube but its been hard lately because i keep being banned from servers for supposedly hacking because i get really high scores, have quick reflexes and can pull of some impossible shots.

Heres a few video's i made a few days ago, youtube cut most of the first out for some reason.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

You need to check out Devil's Brigade....many moons ago I use to play in their squad for Battlefield 1 and 2. They take it pretty serious but not to the point that they take away from the game play...worth a look if they are still around...come to think of it, it was 8 years ago.Link

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Thank you, i think they are purely american the only servers i can find for them are ones i cant join because of ping

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is there nobody here interested in playing?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LvSLoLo

Awww man I av just got right in to bf3 its waaaay better than cod but unfortunately I am on xbox 360! I used to play bf2 on pc that was siiik game!

new topics

top topics

join