It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: E-fits of 'suspect' released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

happinness
Why don't they go and arrest him then?

It's not what you know it's who you know!
Can you think of any parents of missing children who've had the backing this couple have had?

They've met the Pope

Had government interfere with police budgets to secure funds for their campaign.

Had many rich & powerful people come out in their support.

They stopped a book and documentary by the Portuguese police officer working the case from being released.

Just WHO ARE the McCanns.

The more one looks into this case, the more one realises why the attention was soon shifted away from the parents.
edit on 17-10-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The thing is though. If this is some big conspiracy/cover-up, then why is there so much attention brought to it. Why is the story so big and why has it been going on so long?
If they sold her to some satanic paedophile ring, you would have thought they'd have done it as quickly and quietly as possible. Why not tell friends/relatives she was hit by a car, and avoid the media spotlight. It could have just been a little story on page 5 of a local newspaper if they wanted it to be: If they are as powerful/important as some people are making them out to be.

But the face-morph of the two e-fits on my last post is still very interesting. Any comments?

edit on 17-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

It doesn't have to be anything as extreme as that though, she maybe died in that apartment because of negligent parenting or something more, but she died in there, was moved in the boot of the car and then who knows what else.
Maybe it's guilt, grief...money.
They allegedly used the maddie fund to pay their mortage and neither one has returned to work.
Where's the money coming from?

It doesn't have to be a big satanic plot. But it's interesting some of the names who were there that week and who met the mccanns in Portugal.

Anyway, whatever huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Some interesting links for those who are unfamiliar or those asking "what is this all about?"

www.mccannfiles.com...

www.mccannfiles.com...

aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk...

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

happinness
Why don't they go and arrest him then?

They've already ruined a number of people's lives who've dared to question them.

I wouldn't have the bottle to go after them in the real world as they've shown what they can do.

Would you risk your career and liberty to pursue them?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bates

None of it makes any sense. I am just as bemused as everyone else.

I can't answer your question as I am not important enough. If I was big cheese in the Police I might consider it.

hx

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is a pretty big development over the last 36 hours.

Being reported in all the major mainstream newspapers including murdoch ones which is telling.

Public opinion is swinging, that means they're going to be hung out to dry soon.

I'm predicting a Christmas/New Year major development.

www.telegraph.co.uk... l

Madeleine McCann: critical new evidence is from five-year-old suppressed report Critical new evidence at the centre of the reinvigorated hunt for Madeleine McCann came from a suppressed report by ex-MI5 investigators.

The evidence, including e-fits of a man seen carrying a child the night the toddler disappeared, was included in an intelligence report produced by a firm of former spies for her parents in 2008.

But the report was sidelined for five years by Gerry and Kate McCann because it was critical of people involved and would have caused a distraction if made public, The Sunday Times reported.

The team of hand-picked former MI5 agents was hired by the McCanns in the spring of 2008, 10 months after their daughter disappeared from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.

A report they produced was “hypercritical” of the McCanns and their friends and the authors were threatened with legal action if it were ever published, the paper reported.

Its contents were kept secret until Scotland Yard detectives conducting a fresh review of the case contacted the author for a copy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's especially interesting that so many papers have run with this even knowing how litigious the Mccanns.

It's a tactic that has brought them time but as we're starting to see it is not going to work forever.

Confidence is returning to those investigating the case and the public want answers.

With the portuguese police saying that may reopen the case something big is brewing.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Be careful with the Daily Mail man, even with sensitive stuff like this they have little concern for hard facts.
edit on 29-10-2013 by LosPollos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Portuguese Police also are working on a breakthrough. A man who died in a tractor accident four years ago was fired from the club where the Mccanns stayed. Telephone records indicate he was in the area of the hotel when Madeline vanished! Pretty conclusive I'd say.

So now it's the unidentifiable two faced man vs suicidal tractor guy.

Having read a some(there's a lot) of the stuff on the Mccannfiles they're definitely hiding something. The described reaction to Maddy being missing is all wrong. What do you do if you lose a kid in a Hotel or a store or anywhere public? Go to the front desk. You hear those announcements in supermarkets all the time. "Will Janey Jones's parents please come to the public information counter." But Kate Mccann got all her mates to come and look at the room before informing hotel staff. She didn't even shout or search or anything. Just announced it was an abduction. You literally would not be able to believe that immediately, but she knew straight away.

About the car the weird thing is it was a car they rented after Maddy vanished where the hair was apparently found. This same car was seen with it's boot open overnight due to a "terrible smell in the car" They stayed in Portugal for three months trying to find her. That would mean they stashed the body, created a false abduction, then disposed of it while pretending to be searching for her. Pretty messed up.

It was also during these three months they had a problem with a fridge. (apparently) But no evidence remains online. They could have used it to store a body, but it's a bit of a risk isn't it? Portugal in the heat of summer, If some house visitor helped decided to grab a chilled drink and found Madelines iced corpse. Also fridges are airtight, I can't see how the smell would have got out. You can get a fridge in the back of a Renault Scenic no problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is officially a proven conspiracy/coverup by the Mccanns!

In the recent crimewatch report the "e-fits" that this thread are about were presented as exciting new evidence by Scotland Yard detectives:

www.youtube.com...

The reality was that the Mccanns had had these pictures for 5 years but withheld them from the public:

jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8322-wow-a-mu

There you go ATS: a small scheming group of people misleading the general public. Proven True!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by numberjuggler

The whole thing is too ridiculous for words. Why should the public care anymore? If the parents can't be truthful, then # them!! If dear Maddie was found what kind of truth would be hold her. What kind of life could she expect with all the nonsense that has gone on. Why did you leave us Mummy? Why couldn't we have gone with you?. Sorry we were an inconvenience ....

I know the media can be economical with the truth, but I would over ride that if that was my child!!

hx

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join