It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: E-fits of 'suspect' released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
What the hell is an e-fit?

Do you guys not have missing children very often there? Practically 1-2 times a year we have some little kid go missing, and usually the parents are the guilty ones.

These parents are rich and have powerfull freinds.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Welcome to join The Madeleine McCann Controversy Group on facebook where lots of info and opinion is linked.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reliable and comprehensive source of info re the McCann case

-just adding this link for anyone who search in this case.

Also, please keep signing and sharing: Trial For The McCanns
if you want normal justice to happen. For without a trial which the McCanns dodged in the first place, there is far less chances for the truth to come out. It's been too long - WE have been fighting for the truth and endured a lot of hassle for it.

WE the Truthers have said since 2007 that Jane Tanner's sighting of an "abductor" was NOT real and NOW we are proven right! Which really encourages me for even better times to come, as far as that maze of a case is concerned!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Must admit I do think it was them, have done from day one..dunno why I just got this feeling about them both.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry I'm a bit lost on this forum so I apologise if I miss replies - will re-read the thread when I'm not searching. I'm looking for something precisely but keep finding lots of good posts on Controversy, like this one:

Re Crimewatch tv program, BBC1 yesterday: "
Danny Jones

Just watching this again on iplayer, it makes me sick to my stomach! The media/ police are over looking so many things and concentrating on the wrong things, while sweeping the most solids pieces of evidence under the carpet. My only hope is that the police are actually giving them the rope to hang themselves with like they have done on so many other cases. "

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FranticJustice

Just checked the FB page...5000 new members since the BBC program came out, many many people just do not believe them.
I noticed that Gerry Mccan is on the sex offenders list...CATS register number 19309 apparently from 2002 and oddly enough it is blank..

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Also...

Do they think we are stupid?
Iam gonna ring up and tell them I have seen the fella and it is Gerry.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Support Needed:

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL

This is also to ask for a trial for the parents of "missing" child Madeleine McCann. In any other case that presents so many oddities, lies and refusals to cooperate with the police, certainly a trial would have happened before. This case COSTS over £6000 PER DAY to the British Tax Payers, this is money which, in these austere times of gloomy economy, would be welcome elsewhere! This money is NEEDED in Hospitals for example.

OK the NSY has managed a brilliant point but they do not, imo, need all this money - now circa 5 MILLIONS of Pounds Sterling or more WASTED on that "review" - whereas the Truth jumps to anyone who cares to look into the case! A lot of People have been dragged to Courts just because they "dared" taking action or exposing elements of truth and other facts. We can NOT let this carry on. The FUND, based on Public Donations, is used on obscure terms - like it can be used for the family's LEGAL EXPENSES ---> ERRRR.......

You may take a few minutes to read this Petition text / the attached letter and sign it. It'll help a LOT if you share it also. For Justice, and for Madeleine,
Cheers,
Frantic Justice.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Also...

Do they think we are stupid?
Iam gonna ring up and tell them I have seen the fella and it is Gerry.
Fantastic. I wonder how the McCnns are reacting to this?!

If you agree they need to be in court and answer a few questions, please sign and help share: this petition for a trial

TC! And welcome to join Controversy on www.facebook.com...

edit on 15-10-2013 by FranticJustice because: correction of a link

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry for the broken link.... It's Madeleine McCann Controversy Group - public on facebook

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ye me too, at first I gave them the benefit of the doubt BUT here is when I changed my opinion: The Lost Marketing Ploy - The Early Lies

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes, this is REALLY "odd"... Has this file been "sanitized" as someone hinted? I agree with another on the Harvern forum, Judge Mental who immediately replied from deduction: "it was deleted". For why opening such a CAT file then leave it blank?? Or have we ALL got blank CAT files on the police pc data? I'm not an expert but this would also need to be answered in a court.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

CJCrawley
Why are they doing this now?

What possible hope is there of resolving this case 6 years after the fact?

Why are the UK police and all UK newspapers uncritically backing the McCanns' story?

Why are you not allowed to openly discuss this on any UK forum?

Why does the mother come across as shifty as hell?

What about the cadaver dogs?

Questions, questions...
edit on 14-10-2013 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)
Hello CJ isn't it good news now about Jane Tanner's "abductor", their MAIN piece, been scrapped by the top detectives as INEXISTENT?! Ah ah, Eggman has finally been eliminated!

(WE had said on forums for SIX years that this was BS. And we the so-called conspiracy theorists", the "fantasists" have now been proven RIGHT about this!!!!!

--- this apart, I agree with the whole of your post! But we are working together to make things CHANGE! XXXXX

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

crazyewok

MystikMushroom
What the hell is an e-fit?

Do you guys not have missing children very often there? Practically 1-2 times a year we have some little kid go missing, and usually the parents are the guilty ones.

These parents are rich and have powerfull freinds.

Yes very true. And they'll ALL fall DOWN together!

;-]

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I agree. I've always thought it was them. Didn't the cadaver dogs hit on the mom, the trunk, and a closet?? Wasn't there even some blood found inside the car, driver side?? I've always thought the mother accidently killed her, and the father dumped her body...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FranticJustice

You can't get a closer likeness than that!! Surely??

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If you blend the two e-fit images of the suspect together, it would look even more like the Father.

Very disturbing...

www.morphthing.com...
edit on 17-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
E-fit resembles Gerry (father)
Witness identified father
Cadaver dogs smelled death/blood in apartment & boot of rental car.
Parents said they could see room and kids just 50 metres away,police report said it was over 100 away and
There were several walls between the kids and the unlocked front door.

These are just a handful of the weird and very suspect events surrounding the disappearance of Maddie.

There are several sites online that highlight and list all the oddities.
This is more than just 'bad parenting'

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
doublepost
edit on 17-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why don't they go and arrest him then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join