It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baking Soda Cures Cancer???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Ya it's funny because I was thinking the exact same thing. It tricks the cancer so to speak. But show it to him and then report back and see what he says and or reacts? But also I don't hate dr's. Dr's are like Privates in a big army. They're on the front line. They don't know jack. It's big pharma that I'm not all for, which is like the commanders of it all. Ya who knows, really I'm just regurgitating what I see on youtube. I don't really know. But I'm glad you found that interesting.
edit on 15-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Were discussing alternative medicine on a conspiracy theory forum. The whole forum is about "the alternative". If I want main stream I'll turn this off and turn on the 6 oclock news.

6 oclock news flash....

"in a recent study lead by 12 leading US medical schools researchers have proven that the only method to ever cure anything is what's available at a hospital. All other treatment for any health issue outside of what's prescribed by a board certified medical dr are nothing but quackery and conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo. If you don't do exactly what you're dr says you will die as our studies have definitively proven. You must immediately tune out all alternative media, and take more pills, white flour, white sugar, flouride water, and more 6oclock news. Now believe everything we say and go back to sleep, there's nothing to see here."

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Were discussing alternative medicine on a conspiracy theory forum. The whole forum is about "the alternative". If I want main stream I'll turn this off and turn on the 6 oclock news.

6 oclock news flash....

"in a recent study lead by 12 leading US medical schools researchers have proven that the only method to ever cure anything is what's available at a hospital. All other treatment for any health issue outside of what's prescribed by a board certified medical dr are nothing but quackery and conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo. If you don't do exactly what you're dr says you will die as our studies have definitively proven. You must immediately tune out all alternative media, and take more pills, white flour, white sugar, flouride water, and more 6oclock news. Now believe everything we say and go back to sleep, there's nothing to see here."

Discussing is absolutely fine.
Theorising is positively encouraged.

When said theories and hypotheses are countered and proven to be false then that should also be taken on board as part of said discussion, yes?

And when people suggest that this or that is a cure and suggests to sufferers that they eschew the tried and tested methods to pursue the unknown, well that gets my back up.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I agree - example - my wife went to have just a physical - next thing she knows the DOC tells her she has high blood pressure - wants to prescribe the big pharma stuff. Wife then, on way home, stops and gets a home blood pressure test. TEST after months and years proves she did not then (age 58) and does not now (age 62) have high blood pressure. Probably a case of white coat syndrome.

Personally - I take baking soda and water when I have heartburn, at night before I hit the sack and it works fast and assists w/ lights out.

BTW - the doc called my wife and wanted her to come back in - my wife fired the DOC. Neither of us have seen any doctor for some time now and we are both in fine health.
edit on 15-10-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

woodwardjnr
This thread should have been closed yesterday. I thought ATS was about denying ignorance, not providing a platform for it. The scientific research posts and cancer patients testimonies are being ignored, while the unscientific potentially dangerous posts seem to be being taken as a fact. It's actually quite worrying. The OP doesn't even care if his facts are right or wrong, as he has admitted. He can go back to his cancer free life, while those of us with cancer will never have that luxury.

Man you don't give up do you ."This thread should have been closed yesterday"

WHY??

Next you'll be telling people how to speak to cancer patient..
Quit telling people what,how, you should do when it comes to cancer.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Great post

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Cancer needs acid to thrive. Put your Ph level higher and it has a very hard time. It also helps fight viruses and bacteria. When they feed they give off toxins and Baking Soda neutralizes it. This let's your immune system do it's work for you. Also your body gets rid of waste as lactic acid and it help neutralize that as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Cancerwarrior
reply to post by coolcatt

I guess people shot this # down so quick because its total nonsense. There is no cure for any and all types of cancer for every person. So please, stop spreading this BS about baking soda curing cancer, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Yet again somebody telling me how, what i should be doing..

There is a cure for all diseases on this rock. We just have to find the right Plant,fungi etc.
That is why am here on ATS to read,watch,learn anything that can help me or my friends around me.

It seem to me you have a lot of anger which i understand. BUT attacking ATS'er on this subject doesn't help ... My opinion is welcome just as you're is on here.

P.S if you can read a comment on here without insulting someone thats a start.

good day Sir...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Lemon actually becomes basic upon ingestion. Drinking lemonade (natural) will make the body more alkaline. Nature has given us everything we couold ever ask for. Sometime looking back can help you move forward.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

winofiend
Im no doctor or anything, but has anyone tried injecting pure backing soda? Can't hurt. Maybe with some fizzy wizzy. It needs the sugar right? That's pretty sweet stuff. But as I say Im not a doctor so if you do inject some backing soda and fizzy wizzy, you can't blame me if you get sick or something. Probably get herpes I'd think.. not sure. can you get herpes that way? Probably. I dunno. Im not a doctor.

I just read it on the internet, probably a russian kgb soviet spy website. Hoested in germany. During the war.

You are getting into some dangerous territory now....Please don't tell people to inject ANYTHING! While some of this may be good for you, you should still be very cautious....too much of even natural substances can be toxic, and certainly do not not inject them!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Cancerwarrior

I believe that sort of thinking just doesn't help, cancer or no cancer TRY it and then come back and tell us how things went for you.

I'm sorry if the truth is negative thinking in your eyes. In mine it is far worse to spread total nonsense such as this to people that have terminal cancer like me.

I was first diagnosed in June 2011 with stage IV metastatic melanoma. Its a very aggressive very deadly form of skin cancer.

I did baking soda, I did liposomal vitamin c, I did an fresh fruits/veggies diet, I quit smoking cigarrettes (even though the kind of cancer I had was not even from that) I started taking things like Turmeric and more herbs, laid off processed foods totally. And this was after I initially did 5.5 months of chemo at MD Anderson and gamma knife, and a whole host of surgeries and treatments that cured me the first time around.

And still the Melanoma keeps coming back. Of everything the chemo was the only thing that was effective in killing my tumors. Nothing else can really prevent it.

Right now I just had back surgury to remove two tumors from my spinal cord. I just finished three weeks of radiation treatments and feel like hell so forgive me if my post comes off as sounding short, but really, please do a little research before you go around telling everyone not to do chemo and try baking soda instead or some other nonsense.

Thank you! I'm so sorry you have such an aggressive cancer...I know EXACTLY what you mean. I get angry when I read some of these things from people who neither have a medical degree OR have cancer themselves. If ANY of these things cured cancer, people would surely use it and cure themselves, and not put themselves through other expensive and painful treatments!

I have a very rare cancer (less than 1% of all cancers diagnosed are the type I have)..... and have been through hell trying to get well....if all these home remedies worked, I would be healthy and a lot richer LOL! It makes me so angry when people act like they have this secret cure, and we are fools for taking chemo etc....

I have had chemo and radiation, and it is the reason I am alive today. It is almost cruel the way some people go on about these so called cures.....if it were true, NO ONE would get chemo and radiation!! But the truth is that chemo and radiation kills cancer....and that is why people endure it. It doesn't save everyone, but its the best we have right now.

I have nothing against natural remedies....used in conjunction with proven treatments, and with your doctors knowledge.....but they are just that....supplements and not a CURE.

We even have some people saying to INJECT baking soda!! This kind of stuff scares the hell out of me, because a newly diagnosed person could read that and think it is solid advice, and die from it! OK...I'm getting worked up now. I just wanted you to know that I understand what you mean, and I am right there with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

for anybody interested in this baking soda cure read Dr simoncini's work in Nexus magazine in about 2006/2008 i believe when i read it it can be downloaded from the site .

he has 20 years in that field so will know a bit more than us keyboard warriors for skin cancer you make a poltice and keep on for 6 days /1 day off .

for internal cancers you had exact amounts for a DRIP / INTRAVENUS not taking it orally .

his claims were 90+ % success rate versus 15-19 % with chemo cancer is a fungus .

i gave that book to a guy who had a father who had been given 6 weeks to live with lung cancer .

and 2 things doctors always get right are the day you are born and the day you will die .

last time i spoke to that guy his father was alive and doing well thanks to baking soda ?? .

a newpaper headlines from 1933 ALL DISEASE HAS BEEN CURED [ royal rife ]
judea declares war on germany and in america the goverment sized all the gold from the public
and in blacks law dictionary a human being is described as A BEAST THAT IS NOT FIT TO OWN PROPERTY

that is my 2 cents ats

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

spartacus699

coolcatt

Cancerwarrior

I believe that sort of thinking just doesn't help, cancer or no cancer TRY it and then come back and tell us how things went for you.

I'm sorry if the truth is negative thinking in your eyes. In mine it is far worse to spread total nonsense such as this to people that have terminal cancer like me.

I was first diagnosed in June 2011 with stage IV metastatic melanoma. Its a very aggressive very deadly form of skin cancer.

I did baking soda, I did liposomal vitamin c, I did an fresh fruits/veggies diet, I quit smoking cigarrettes (even though the kind of cancer I had was not even from that) I started taking things like Turmeric and more herbs, laid off processed foods totally. And this was after I initially did 5.5 months of chemo at MD Anderson and gamma knife, and a whole host of surgeries and treatments that cured me the first time around.

And still the Melanoma keeps coming back. Of everything the chemo was the only thing that was effective in killing my tumors. Nothing else can really prevent it.

Right now I just had back surgury to remove two tumors from my spinal cord. I just finished three weeks of radiation treatments and feel like hell so forgive me if my post comes off as sounding short, but really, please do a little research before you go around telling everyone not to do chemo and try baking soda instead or some other nonsense.

I hear what you're saying man but when it comes to threads like this people shot this # down so quick.When i wrote that comment i know there's gonna be so backlash from ATS'er. you did not say in you're post about trying this. YOU should have....Cancer has to be explained some how and for this thread was close....

They interviewed 127 actual cancer doctors to find out if they would use Kemo if they got cancer. Over 80% of them said they would NOT because the risks outweighed the benefits. That was posted at: canceractive.com

Here's my theory.... The number 1 cure for cancer (or anything for that matter) is just never to get diagnosed. I know that sounds strange. But think about this...if we were to get the very best dr's do all the testing possible on your body (like at the namao clinic) we'd likely find TONS OF PROBLEMS with you. You'd have several deceases going on. You'd have several conditions. You'd certainly have several cancers, several other problems. No joke they'd find ALL KINDS OF THINGS!!! Why? because people are like cars, we have a lot of things that are not 100% perfect. It doesn't mean we'll die from them. not at all. Just like your car won't stop running if it has a few issues. Most of the issues could resolve themselves using homeopothy, nutrition, excersice, breathing, water, rest. And we don't even need to know what the issues are. Just by changing your lifestyle you likely could resolve many of the issues. But instead we're brainwashed into believing that we need to get "diagnosed" and we need to then subject ourselves to either poison or risky operations. Instead of just letting our immune system do it's job, and or aiding the immune system so it can do it's job even better. instead we do kemo and make it worse. That's so dumb.

That's where those dr's know what they're talking about. They know you have a better chance of surviving by never getting Kemo. I'd add to that by saying you're likely even better off not getting diagnosed. What's teh differene between a voodoo curse by a witchdoctor and a diagnosis by a dr? There's absolutely no difference. They both work on the same premise in a lot of ways. Why is you internalizing someone else's opinion. And that's all it is, someones opinion. Naaa, after all the studies I've done I'm staying far clear of the medical industry. Again I'm not saying that's for everyone, and I'm not saying it's all bad. It's just the choice I plan to make based on all the evidence I've seen. And I could be wrong. But that's just me.

The flip side is this. Lets say there's nothing but medical science. No other factors apply but what the Dr says. No other cures are real. Lets say that's true. I'd still rather take my chances and not opt for kemo which has a 95% mortality rate. Climbing mt everest only has a 10% mortality rate. Like seriously!!! Think about those odds. Plus if It was me and I was in that situation I'd likely just go find a beach somewhere, pitch a tent or rent a cottage, and just take a sabbatical, and try and spent time getting closer to God. Just praying, reading the bible, walking on the beach, eating healthy, getting lots of fresh air, destressing, and maybe even making some plans for the future. And if I still die, then I die.... Guess what??? You got to die of something. At least you'd have done it on your terms in your way knowing God. You'd have no fear. The alternative being you essencially kill yourself on kemo. (you basically poison yourself to death). All the while locked up in a hospital, living in fear, trying to beat something that's going to take us all eventually. Using a method that will likely kill you before it helps you. Trusting advice from people who only have an opinion but no guaranteed cure.... It's totally ludicrous when you boil it down!

The bible says "as a man thinketh in his heart SO IS HE". Don't let anyone tell you "you have this or that". That's risky business. Ya again, you might have something, again, if we tested you for everything you right now have probably several dozen things that are going to kill you eventually. But you shouldn't go looking for them. Again all this is just my opinion and my philosophy. And if my bet is wrong then too bad for me. But we take our chances either way, whether we get treatment or do our own form of treatment. That's my theory. But I just want to check out on my terms, not someone elses, because I've been brainwashed into believing the medical industry is the only way. If the establishment made money off curing people the hospitals would be empty.

I'm sorry Spartacus....but that just makes no sense. According to you, when I started having excruciating stomach pain, I should have just ignored it, and laughed it off while making plans for the future??

I HAD plans for the future.....I was looking forward to a trip to Florida we had planned for a year...had my bags packed. But every day the pain got worse and worse. Do you think I WISHED or THOUGHT myself into having cancer? That is pretty insulting! I finally went to the ER and they did a cat scan....and it showed the source of the pain....and that's how I found out.

Now....had I NOT had that cat scan that day, I would have just had horrible pain and eventually death. No one PUT that idea in my head....the pain told me something was wrong. You keep saying "don't get diagnosed"....so what then?? Live in blissful ignorance for a few months and die because you did nothing?

It makes no sense whatsoever to me. I'm telling you Spartacus, if you ever feel the pain of cancer, you will change your tune FAST. It is because you haven't experienced it, that you say these things. I hope you never have to experience it, because if you do, and follow your own advice, you would be lucky to survive a few month

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Phage

They interviewed 127 actual cancer doctors to find out if they would use Kemo if they got cancer. Over 80% of them said they would NOT because the risks outweighed the benefits. That was posted at: canceractive.com

Got any more information about that poll? You know, things like the type of cancer, the stage of the disease at diagnosis? Those things are kind of important when it comes to deciding on treatment. In some cases, with some cancers, it's unlikely that treatment would be of any help. In some cases, chemotherapy is seldom used at all. If you ask a doctor, "If you had cancer...", the first thing you will hear is, "What type? What stage?"

I couldn't find any source for that alleged study but I did find this which provides a bit of perspective.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

BTW, I was diagnosed with stage III Hodgkins 30 years ago. I had chemo and radiation therapy. Still cancer free.

edit on 10/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Glad you are cancer free Phage! I am waiting for the results of my pet scan right now to see what the 2 rounds of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation have done....very tense time as I am sure you know.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

spartacus699

Phage

Got any more information about that poll? You know, things like the type of cancer, the stage of the disease at diagnosis? Those things are kind of important when it comes to deciding on treatment. In some cases, with some cancers, it's unlikely that treatment would be of any help. In some cases, chemotherapy is seldom used at all. If you ask a doctor, "If you had cancer...", the first thing you will hear is, "What type? What stage?"

I couldn't find any source for that alleged study but I did find this which provides a bit of perspective.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

BTW, I was diagnosed with stage III Hodgkins 30 years ago. I had chemo and radiation therapy. Cancer free.
edit on 10/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Those statisics can't be trusted AT ALL. For many reasons. The main one being that being a .gov website.

Also just curious, beyond the diagnosis, how exactly did you know you "had it"??? I'd like to know.

See...that is what I'm talking about. You ask "how did you know you had "it"?

Let's see....swelling, lumps, horrible pain, weakness,.....no one "put ideas in my head" that something was wrong....I got very ill and knew something was wrong and it was something serious.

See, you and others here are looking at this from a perspective of ignorance (not calling you stupid, I'm using the word "ignorance" meaning "doesn't understand or have knowledge of"

You have no experience with it....the fact that you asked that question shows that. When you have "it"....you will know something is wrong. I knew that before I spoke to one single doctor...I didn't need him to tell me...I KNEW.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

spartacus699

Ya it's funny because I was thinking the exact same thing. It tricks the cancer so to speak. But show it to him and then report back and see what he says and or reacts? But also I don't hate dr's. Dr's are like Privates in a big army. They're on the front line. They don't know jack. It's big pharma that I'm not all for, which is like the commanders of it all. Ya who knows, really I'm just regurgitating what I see on youtube. I don't really know. But I'm glad you found that interesting.

I do find it interesting...you and I butt heads a little (LOL), but I am open to new ideas...but I think that one needs to be very careful. The use of holistic natural remedies is a good thing...and as long as you let your doc know, it's fine...like I said, my doctor encourages me to do research and use natural things along with my treatment. Stay healthy Spartacus!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If a Cancer took its course, and killed the host.

Would the Fungus not be present in Death??

I "think" it would be there 100% of the time. Cancer victims know what they died from and don't request autopsy's.

Has anyone watched a decomposing body of a cancer victim??

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
If a Cancer took its course, and killed the host.

Would the Fungus not be present in Death??

I "think" it would be there 100% of the time. Cancer victims know what they died from and don't request autopsy's.

Has anyone watched a decomposing body of a cancer victim??

Do you think perhaps you could try to not be so crude since some of us reading this thread have cancer???!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

We all have Candida inside us, it sits waiting for us too die then digests the body from inside out decomposing us, in the gut it is like a microbe but outside the gut it turns into a fungus, it is present in all of us but there are a whole plethora of variation's and some not so benign, I would like to see how the candida in cancer patient's (specifically from the tumour) is if at all different from average candida.
en.wikipedia.org...(fungus)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ever have a animal come up to you and sniff before you found out you had cancer .

i know a woman who has a jack russel that gets clingy just before she gets ill and will not leave her

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join