It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baking Soda Cures Cancer???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Bigburgh

cheesy
Eat tomato can cure cancer sir..believe it..
Good information sir..have a nice day..

Lol. Hi cheesy. Again that avatar cracks me up every time.

BUT. having G.E.R.D. SLIDING HERNIA. THAT ONE IS BAD FOR ME.

But. It might work for some one here. Thanks cheesy.

BARRETT'S esophagus...cancer to the esophagus...bad acid reflux.....ulcers..etc.

Again test them out. It may work.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

violet
reply to post by spartacus699

Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate has been used as a medicinal aid for thousands of years. Egyptians used it.
I was reading about this earlier today.
I have a terrible toothache and was googling home remedies. Came across baking soda to try. It helped for a little while. I mixed it in warm water and swished it around.

I also use this same mixture with cold water and swallow it for occasional heartburn. It works instantly. It's cheap.

So it wouldn't surprise it could help with cancer.

It's a cleaning agent as well.
Good for whitening teeth.

Try Garlic powder. Works great for canker sores to!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

If it works for you but you find the taste unpleasant, here's a way around that; Search for empty 'gel caps'.

These are the empty gel capsules that vitamins and suppliments as well as prescriptions drugs come in, and you can just mix up a batch of ACV and Honey and fill the gel caps with it...swallow the gel caps and voila..no taste.

This works for other mixtures people might find nasty too, like the bicarb and syrup mix.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by sandman441

If it works for you but you find the taste unpleasant, here's a way around that; Search for empty 'gel caps'.

These are the empty gel capsules that vitamins and suppliments as well as prescriptions drugs come in, and you can just mix up a batch of ACV and Honey and fill the gel caps with it...swallow the gel caps and voila..no taste.

This works for other mixtures people might find nasty too, like the bicarb and syrup mix.

Thank you that's ....gold!

I'll try it!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I hear of Doctors using Honey too.

Here is a video of some alternative medicines.

look for Aluminum free baking soda.

Eve Tidwell,Cancer Treatment Center,Honey,Baking Soda,Vinegar Alternative Health Medicine Medical
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoUZGrix9Ek
www.youtube.com...

I seen a doctor treating burns with honey mixtures. Maybe mixed with baking soda.
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: correction

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I also found this interesting.

Milk has a low Ph naturally.

Milk and Honey is mentioned in the Bible 23 times within the same verses.

Milk and honey is a more natural or raw version of Baking soda and Molasses.

edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added "s" to verse making plural

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Im no doctor or anything, but has anyone tried injecting pure backing soda? Can't hurt. Maybe with some fizzy wizzy. It needs the sugar right? That's pretty sweet stuff. But as I say Im not a doctor so if you do inject some backing soda and fizzy wizzy, you can't blame me if you get sick or something. Probably get herpes I'd think.. not sure. can you get herpes that way? Probably. I dunno. Im not a doctor.

I just read it on the internet, probably a russian kgb soviet spy website. Hoested in germany. During the war.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think Iodine levels play a role in this too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine
en.wikipedia.org...

Finding a balance with your systems!

The video mentions treating skin cancer with Iodine.

This explains why it can't be bought in stores anymore as a antiseptic.
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: more

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The problem with these cancer "cures" is if they worked, the people who discovered them would be millionaires over night. They could literally just show up to hospitals and offer up their cure to terminal patients. I'm sure there are people that would give up every penny they had to keep on living right?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Millionaires for what, telling you(us) about baking soda??
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: (us)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i have read in this topic.... some people drinking baking soda, and some people drinking vinegar.

i have a crazy idea...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Bisman
i have read in this topic.... some people drinking baking soda, and some people drinking vinegar.

i have a crazy idea...

No Dont, it will create a gas and you will explode!!

This guy tried that...

Grossa Faccia a China Town - Big Face in Little China
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEeSukMyyQ
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Bisman

Bisman

i have a crazy idea...

No Dont, it will create a gas and you will explode!!

This guy tried that...

Grossa Faccia a China Town - Big Face in Little China
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEeSukMyyQ
www.youtube.com...

But after that, I bet his cancer was cured!

I actually get the idea behind this.. I was doing bicarb and actual real maple syrup. It's got a taste you acquire. It's rather odd.. I can remember it now. Not unpleasant.

I am much much more interested in the liposomal vit-c however. I just wish I could get the equipment to make my own. That's not a cure for cancer, but a cure all for life.. from almost all who've tried it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(well some say it can, but I doubt any claims to such. Giving your body the energy to function properly, instead of adequately, and thriving, that I believe)

We are far too reliant on modern thinking. We evolved on this planet with everything else, so much of it has been lost, so much made illegal, and so much raped till it's bland.

Sometimes simple things are effective when they tell you the expensive things that don't work must be persisted with...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i take the liposomal vit-c
i buy from this seller
www.amazon.com...=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

kinda spendy, but if you take the right dose, it lasts longer then you think.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

yes you just take a tiny sip of apple cider viniger

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have to chuckle to myself every time I see one of these threads.

First off, there are so many different types of cancers that behave very differently when metastasizing in the body that there is no single cure all that will work for all kinds of cancer.

If you have a "simple" cancer like sarcoma there are alot more treatment options than if you have a very aggressive unpredictable cancer like Melanoma. I have been battling Melanoma since 2011. There is no majic baking soda or hemp oil or other cure that is going to cure every type of cancer under the sun.

If you really believe that baking soda will kill any and all cancers then you are a very naive and misinformed person.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The origin of the baking soda treatment is a guy named Dr Tullio Simoncini

www.facebook.com...

modifying your PH is tricky and should be done very carefully .

The Rick Simpson oil works well if done correctly too but is subjective in its results depending upon the strain used the method of production and the dosage and duration of treatment .

For skin cancers ive used Black Salve or Blood root salve with dmso quite effectively

Although no single cure is 100% effective the do work

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Cancerwarrior

If you really believe that baking soda will kill any and all cancers then you are a very naive and misinformed person.

I believe that sort of thinking just doesn't help, cancer or no cancer TRY it and then come back and tell us how things went for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Really? Have you been diagnosed with cancer? Are you a medical expert? What dosages should be administered, based on the height and weight of the patient? What potential side effects could it cause? What problems could arise if these things are taken alongside traditional medical treatments that have been studied by the experts in fighting cancer?

I don't think its just naive, but also dangerous for people who have absolutely no experience to be firing of posts like yours.

When you get the diagnosis and have walked the walk, then maybe I'd take note, but until then, maybe you should all stfu.

I've been living with a terminal brain tumour for the last 12 years. Seen many people lose their lives by shunning the traditional medical route and opt for unproven alternative cures in the process.

It's very very easy to say what you would do if you were diagnosed with cancer, but until you are, your in no position to comment. I'm getting sick of people firing off a list of alternatives, then going back to their happy undiagnosed lives,thinking they are actually helping.

You guys can flame me all you like, but untill you get a diagnosis, you haven't got a frickin clue.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi OP great thread! I am one who got rid of 3 areas of skin cancer using baking soda and castor oil. It was a messy treatment but the outcome was amazing. I used a plaster made of the 2 ingredients and covered with a bandage. It took about 3-4 wks but it's gone and the scarring was far less than people who have these things cut out.

I use very little standard medicine. I use natural first and foremost and usually with great success! I also used apple cider vinegar (with the mother/organic) mixed with honey and drank this a couple of times a day to get rid of a bladder infection. Blueberries are also great at helping keep the bladder healthy so I also added them to my diet for a few days while I was using the ACV.

I will always use a natural remedy before I ever give the pharmaceutical companies anymore of my money than absolutely necessary. Here's another money saving tip for deoderant. Mix about a 1/4 teaspoon of epsom salt with a little splash of water, this can be mixed right in the palm of your hands. When the epsom salt disolves and it will quite quickly rub the liquid into your armpits and viola odor free for the rest of the day! A box of epsom salt here in the US costs about $2 for a large containe,r as a deodorant that box will last for years!
edit on 14-10-2013 by 2manyholes because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join