It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baking Soda Cures Cancer???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Baking Soda Cures Cancer??? (not to be confused with Baking Powder)

This was such an interesting video. I was shocked, and amazed. I'm no doctor or anything but it made a lot of sense. You have to fast forward to about 1:13:00 to get into where they start talking about the Baking Soda cure. And I'm not saying this is the cure or anything, I'm just saying what I always say...IT'S A CONSPIRACY PEOPLE!!!!

What do you think???

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There is a recipy where Baking soda is mixed with maple syrop the cancer cells apparantly suck up the sugar and POP! goes the weasle

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Danbones
There is a recipy where Baking soda is mixed with maple syrop the cancer cells apparantly suck up the sugar and POP! goes the weasle

You sound like a Stallinistic soviet russian KGB disinformation agent!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah I heard If you change your acidity levels in your body, cancer can't live.

Or certain forms of it.

There is something to this.

Was also just hearing about filter systems that separate your water into acid and alkaline water.
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added the word: also

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

The conspiracies around cancer are too many and compelling to count or dismiss. Definitely serious questions around why some treatments other than the cut, burn, poison methodology are not considered scientifically acceptable by the Western medical establishment...

Just to put something else of interest in the pot, check out G. Edward Griffin's lectures on amygdalin (aka Laetrile or b17), one of which I will try to link below. He wrote a book called, "World Without Cancer" back in 1974, and if you're familiar with his other work, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" about the American Federal Reserve, you know how researched and "unconspiratorial" he is.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hey! I resemble that remark...
you forgot the term "dashing"...

really just staying alkaline will prevent the democratic cancer causing viruses in the vaccines from forming collectives..but you didn't hear that from me

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

spartacus699

Danbones

You sound like a Stallinistic soviet russian KGB disinformation agent!

Nope it's called Apoptosis. Cell death. Boom!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

Or certain forms of it.

Was just hearing about filter systems that separate your water into acid and alkaline water.

Metabolic alkalosis. This is the risk of altering your PH balance. Not made for men or women. But your [snip]will smell nice.

edit on 14-10-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have heard a lot about this recently, from what I have researched I found that the sugar in the maple syrup is drawn to the cancerous area as cancer loves to feed on sugar then with the baking soda (aka bicarb soda) is what attacks the cancer..

So the maple syrup basically acts as a traveling device for the baking soda to attack the cancer

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

like I said ( sort of):
aPOPtosis goes the weasle

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well that was interesting.. but now I.m drinking vinegar because that's so beneficial I can't possibly take bicarbonate too lol..I.'ll.pop!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

Or certain forms of it.

Was just hearing about filter systems that separate your water into acid and alkaline water.

That makes sense. I suffer from Gout and I was on allopurinol for it but it wasn't working too well for me, but I found a comment online about how this guy takes 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and 3 tablespoons of Honey and mixes them together and drinks it the gout goes away.

The concoction is horrible like I can't explain how horrible it tastes. and it tastes worse than it smells, but it works, the one time I felt gout coming on I drank it and within 3 hours the gout was gone and it didn't flare up past my feelings that it was starting to come on.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Bigburgh

like I said ( sort of):
aPOPtosis goes the weasle

Haha! I saw that and had to jump in.

Yinz are are on the right track.
But remember. Titration is the key. Otherwise you will meet funny Diarrhea!
No seriously! Roommates will get grossed out.

Even the dog was offended!
edit on 14-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: poor dog

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was told I had a "large-celled anaplastic lymphoma" about 5 years back, a somewhat rare but "treatable" cancer following the usual radiation then chemo therapy.

As the cancer was a form of skin cancer, looked like a rash on my back, I went with the radiation treatment. I refused the chemo as I was told there was no way to test if the chemo was effective...so why bother.

I went with the baking soda route with a limited dosage being over 55 years old. I was told that this "acid environment" took time to address as it took time for it to develop.

A second lesion occurred on my arm about two months later, received radiation again, which again killed the cancer.

Note. As this was a skin lesion, there was little invasiveness to the radiation which would have caused collateral damage in deeper tumors, I went that route as well as the baking soda.

I then received info that suggested the high acid levels were due to a mineral shortage which stopped the cells from keeping the blood from remaining acidic, this cleaning occurs during the sleep periods.

I then added a "ionic mineral" drops to my regimen, I maintained the baking soda to cover both theories.

As Lymphoma is an immune system "issue", apparently, I lessened my work hours and started avoiding heavy fatigue and lowered the stress levels.

Add it all up, I've had no recurrence of the Lymphoma is 3 years....at least so far. As I get older and the immune system degrades, it's possible it will reoccur.

Bottom line is I'm not sure what combination assisted me and what time it took to improve the situation.

I do know that there's no set handling outside the rigid medical protocols that assures success for everyone.

But as my Oncologist said, "it can't hurt". There's no reason not to try, that I can see.

Don't expect any such advice from a Doctor as once he wavers from hospital protocols, he personally become liable if a "suggestion" doesn't work...his insurance, no longer the hospital's.

That suggests not a conspiracy but a systemic issue that lays at the bedrock of the medical industry. IMHO.

GL if you try it.

edit on 14-10-2013 by nwtrucker because: added information

edit on 14-10-2013 by nwtrucker because: grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Spartacus, this thread can save lives!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

spartacus699
Baking Soda Cures Cancer??? (not to be confused with Baking Powder)

This was such an interesting video. I was shocked, and amazed. I'm no doctor or anything but it made a lot of sense. You have to fast forward to about 1:13:00 to get into where they start talking about the Baking Soda cure. And I'm not saying this is the cure or anything, I'm just saying what I always say...IT'S A CONSPIRACY PEOPLE!!!!

What do you think???

But back on track. I love that every day cures....as simple as they may be. Are there. Find what work for you and go with it. Remember. What work for one. May not work for another.
But don't let that discourage you.

And... yes I am a guy. And a nurse.....I learn a lot from others. Books are not always true experience. Go test it! You might find a cure!

I also had cancer.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Eat tomato can cure cancer sir..believe it..
Good information sir..have a nice day..

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

cheesy
Eat tomato can cure cancer sir..believe it..
Good information sir..have a nice day..

Lol. Hi cheesy. Again that avatar cracks me up every time.

BUT. having G.E.R.D. SLIDING HERNIA. THAT ONE IS BAD FOR ME.

But. It might work for some one here. Thanks cheesy.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate has been used as a medicinal aid for thousands of years. Egyptians used it.
I was reading about this earlier today.
I have a terrible toothache and was googling home remedies. Came across baking soda to try. It helped for a little while. I mixed it in warm water and swished it around.

I also use this same mixture with cold water and swallow it for occasional heartburn. It works instantly. It's cheap.

So it wouldn't surprise it could help with cancer.

It's a cleaning agent as well.
Good for whitening teeth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join