It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA V Online - HELP!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
HI, maybe somebody can help me with this.

I go online, I choose for it to find players for me to play with, and then it just sits on that screen saying it's inviting players! nobody shows up, nothing happens, I can't get into any games! I got into a free mode by a friend's invite and they kicked me right away and it said if that keeps happening i'll be a bad sport. BS. I'm frustrated and I'm going to bed, please let me wake up to some advice.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Well, anyone can kick anyone for any reason. That's why when I connect I only play with friends and not random folks.

I lose connection after about fifteen minutes and get kicked from whatever I was doing and get that same warning. They said I just need to restart my console, it's all normal.

It's fun when it works, but I just skipped out on it and went to another game. I hope you have better luck.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

I haven't got the game yet but I keep hearing they are having trouble with the servers. There's even a whole series of memes and everything where people complain.

...just so you know the problem is probably on their end not yours

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read that it is possible to bypass a lot of problems by actually loading the story mode first, and then getting into online by holding down, and selecting your character through the selection wheel (bottom tier).

Hope this helps.

As for jobs, you can click auto invite and play. It should work.
edit on 13-10-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's one of several issues gta online is having right now. I had it too.
Try this, I found it on igta5.com

If you get stuck "waiting for other players to join", try going into a solo session through Pause Menu > Online > Play GTA Online > Solo. Having difficulty can also be due to the cloud or other services going down

Or wait for the the new 1.04 update that's supposed to fix alot of the issues. it's supposed to be out in the next week...
edit on 10/13/2013 by SeeEm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just keep trying. It's getting better to play. I played nine holes , no prob.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Load GTA normal, story mode. Then select online.

When finding Jobs, select your phone and choose quick job, on the left.

You normally get into a full room and play like this till you leave.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Simple.

Do the tutorial first.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Would like to play with fellow ATS'ers. Add me PS3-sjewell57

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If anyone plays on xbox my addies Spacecase710, would like more people to play with, especially like minded people.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips guys I bet I'll get it to work and get some headshots

ETA: it's my day off and I wanted to clock some headshots so i turned it on to try the way y'all were saying. SERVERS DOWN. lol guess i have to go be social today
edit on 14-10-2013 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

We have a crew for Xbox right now, just look up Above Top Secret. If you have trouble finding it my gamertag is the same as my handle on here, it just has spaces between the words.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't get to play much online but for anyone who wants to add me my ID is ccfc_ws-db1

And I just received $500,000 in my online account from somewhere?, so i'm off on a spending spree

forgot to say for PS3.
edit on 19-11-2013 by skyblueworld because: doh

top topics

join