It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester to Obama: Put the Koran down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Why do you say that? These are lies .Or are you in the I hate Obama the Muslim terrorist in the White House club.????? Some gullible people will believe anything if it supports their world view. Guess we know yours.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

There is only a controversy if you refuse to face facts. There is no question to the reall world about where Obama was born. (Hint: they grow pineapples and coconuts and dance the hula)

Oh and they fly the stars and stripes there too.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Sorry that doesnt get you off the hook. Answer the question. Oh you can't that's why this diversionary tactic.
If you can't support your claims dont make them.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Because it's seriously not true.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

STRAW MAN ARGUMENT!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dear AutumnWitch, if you answer that many posts, could you please use "quote" rather than "reply"so we can see what you are responding to, as all posts are on the page before. Thanks.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The kind of diseased mentality of the knave who said that is typical of the people who somehow have gained power ONLY TO ABUSE IT TO PLACATE THIS FOWL CREATURE OF DARKNESS

Is this your lord?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Considering how much Obama LUVs the Muslim Brotherhood, and considering how he was willing to drag us into a war with Syria/Russia in order to support the Al Qaeda terrorists, and combine it with some of the things Obama has said through the years about both Christians and Islam, it's not much of a leap to come to the conclusion that Obama is a closet Muslim. I don't think he is. (I think his religion is 'pander' ... whatever the crowd wants to hear, that is what religion he is at the moment, like a typical politician). But I can see where people get the idea.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
His brother is the financial head of the nazi/cia/banker and bloodline, supported brotherhood, aka, the group that terrorizes countries, murders children and families, and tries to enforce the most primitive theocracy fascist religion with women in burqua's and children abused, ON EARTH.

So I'd say yeah, some of us get the agendas playing out here.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by butcherguy

STRAW MAN ARGUMENT!!!!!

Please tell me what is unequivalent about my citing Hitler's case vs Obama.

Neither were tried for war crimes, yet one is seen as guilty by many.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Obama's religion is Black Liberation Theology.

Hope that cleared up everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

butcherguy
Then Hitler wasn't guilty of war crimes either... or mass killings of Gypsies, Jews, Poles, mentally challenged.... etc, etc.....???

GOODWINS LAW!!!

You just won the internet!
edit on 14-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

beezzer
Obama's religion is Black Liberation Theology..

ATS Thread - Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church
He resigned for political reasons when running ... but it's still deeply engrained.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

FlyersFan

beezzer
Obama's religion is Black Liberation Theology..

ATS Thread - Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church
He resigned for political reasons when running ... but it's still deeply engrained.

He went for 20 years. I guess that means he enjoyed SOME aspect of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why spend time guessing when we can hear Obama's own words about
his deep, and well versed Islamic faith. Here: just listen.

edit on 14-10-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Slandering someone with a charge of heresy is clean fighting alright. In Europe in the 1500's and in Iran 2013.

Starred up the wazoo? My assertion has always been that the GOP fringe elements are doing a good job. Destroying America in it's current form is exactly what they were elected to do. Blame the constituents, not the Reps.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So just to be clear. You believe this is truth and not a hoax aimed at really stupid people?

Just asking.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I can only say that the video is wholey comprised of clips of Obama and his own
comments about Islam. Is it not?

edit on 14-10-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It also sounds like he was sucking up to the middle east, trying to "appear" as a peace maker.

Was he sincere and telling the truth? Who knows? Not I.. I think once a liar always a liar and you can't believe anyone in charge, so it seems. Who is not bought and paid for and a slave to money?

Money put all of them in their seat and bet your butt our vote didn't. We don't have one.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

six67seven
[
That's your OP?!!!? Really???!!

Yep. Really - remember, you saw it here first.

Blanket statement often do you?

Yep - as often as I want.

Duh duh duh, der der der... Yep, that's the American people... You nailed it, genius!

"Deep Thoughts" by Aloysius the Gaul

thank you, thank you, thank you very much......

Hope you realize this makes you look no better than, Klayman, the guy referenced in your OP

And thank you for your deep insight into the situation and problem - I didn't realize that me making a post lambasting America for it's screwed up politics (and yes, it is the USA that has it - all of you!) makes me the same as a particularly idiotic lying politician who is slandering your president, insulting your veterans with his idiocy, and trying his best to overthrow your democracy.

But hey - that's just me.

clearly you think that is the case - and you are entitled to your view just as I am to mine.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tags

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join