It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I am sure you already know this, but they have a VERY SPECIAL place in Hell, just for you....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I know, all jokers get that special place, specially for fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Do you feel like this is something being 'done to' you, or simply a byproduct of something going on in your immediate area?

(For example, I have a friend who is hyper-sensitive to cell phone 'emf' (for want of a better term) and has to leave hers in the car at night, because if it's in the house, she can't sleep)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

There are no pain receptors in the brain.

That said, ive had similar sensations for something like 50 years.

I don't believe any technology is involved.

More likely a side-effect of meditation or other factors. That's my experience anyway.

Could also be transient temporal lobe incidents..but I've had 2 contrast MRIs with no visible indications of any damage.

Kev
edit on 24-6-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
nm

edit on 24-6-2016 by Bybyots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

If I were to apply an analogy of what it seems most in line with, it were some sort of A.I./parasitic/demonic entity that is more or less harvesting my energy, or doing a type of biofeedback loop of frequencies depending on my mood (or theirs). I would reckon to guess it's more like a frequency oscillator aimed at my head day and night.

Of course, there are lots of wi-fi signals nowadays - but this is a recent occurrence. It seems more as though the A.I. or parasitic lifeform is caught in a type of thanatos death-grip and can't let go, for some bizarre and unknown reason. It seems overwhelmingly obsessed with me, whatever it is....

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Can you think of any triggering 'event' or moment of 'incursion'?

There is an ATS member that I will ask to PM you - don't want to post the name...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The harassment, from my point of view, happened far before any name calling or name dropping etc.

At any rate, I don't see any damage done and do not see any need for any continued energetic/psychological wars. ATS itself is not really influential enough in any significant way for it to warrant too much in terms of really bothering or caring - you know what I mean?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Okay, sorry to poke my nose in -
- was just concerned for you and disappointed that you didn't receive any helpful info in response to your initial post on the matter...

Take care

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

The harassment, from my point of view, happened far before any name calling or name dropping etc.

At any rate, I don't see any damage done and do not see any need for any continued energetic/psychological wars. ATS itself is not really influential enough in any significant way for it to warrant too much in terms of really bothering or caring - you know what I mean?

Hey Corsair: Was wondering recently where you've been and HOW you've been....
I hope you will PM me about this, as I've extensively written about it, here and elsewhere, and it's one of the many reasons I ended up finding ATS at all......

You aren't alone, not that this helps, but I hope sincerely, it does, somehow, and you'll reach out for some of us that have proven ourselves not all that loony and suffering, as well.....

Enough said, hereabouts. When suffering such, one thing quickly learned is not to say too much in the wrong places, even as you fight to maintain your own sanity and warn others about what can happen, and struggling not to sound schizophrenic, as if you truly aren't, that diagnosis can't help you at all.....when all you want is for what you're experiencing to stop, and the return to some kind of normalcy, whatever that may be. But if you know your own mind, truly, you know what "normalcy" of mind means.....

Please reach out to me. Hope you are ok.
tetra

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Thanks for the message and thoughts, tetra - I have sent you a PM.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
In July of 2008 Tunde Atunrase tasked Joe McMoneagle to remote view the Rendelsham Forrest Incident of December 1980. The results are published in Tunde Atunrase book Remote Viewing UFOS and the VISITORS.

Among his impressions is that of a man made robotic craft. This craft was enveloped and masked in a self generated, rapidly spinning plasma or force field.

Joe's impression is a test of launch and recovery under darkness near a flight facility. Additional mission objectives if discovered were to determine possible human emotional reactions under duress or stress. The craft was launched and recovered from above but controlled from somewhere in the American Southwest.

Complete details of this viewing and several other events are available in Tunde Atunrase's book.

Joe McMoneagle is a retired career US Army counter intelligence officer and acclaimed remote viewer.
edit on ThuamvAmerica/Chicago6552016407am7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

edit on ThuamvAmerica/Chicago6562016407am7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

edit on ThuamvAmerica/Chicago6582016407am7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I do not know if earth has ever been visited by ET, at present I doubt it. I do believe government agency's have used ET as a distraction from secret technologies and questionable doing.

The object that was encountered in Rendelsham Forrest is reported by John Burroughs as affecting consciousness and perceptions. During John and Jim Penniston's close approach to the object security control lost radio contact with them for 45 minutes and later the same morning John and Jim noticed their watches were 45 minutes slow.

I find the above remote viewing interesting but reserve judgement. Remote viewing is not always accurate and I allow that it was done by a career counter intelligence agent.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Hi Gut, thanks for a very interesting thread!!

While reading through it, I remembered a book I have: “Tuning in to Nature” by Philip S. Callahan. This fascinating book explains how insect antennae work (spoiler: EMR is part of it), and why e.g. sex-crazed moths commit suicide in candle flames.

Based on that, the axons of our neurons are 1 mm to 1 m in length (1). The axons themselves conduct a current (action potential) and are covered by a dielectric substance: myelin (2).

So they would classify as antennas (3). And: “Broadly speaking, the length of the antenna has to be about half the wavelength of the radio waves you're trying to receive (4)”.

Combining that with your EM spectrum graph, that would mean that we could receive EM waves from 2 mm to 2 m: mostly in the microwave spectrum (microwave/radar). Throw some wave modulation in the mix, and we might probably be able to cause some weird effects in people’s brains.

So, from the whole wave spectrum, the microwave spectrum is the most likely to mess with our brains.

References:
(1) en.wikipedia.org...
(2) www.physicsforums.com...
(3) en.wikipedia.org...(radio)
(4) www.explainthatstuff.com...

Cheers!

(PS: I’m a biologist, not a physicist, so I am ready to stand corrected if my assumptions are wrong)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agnost

weird effects in human brain is quite possible

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
MASSIVE "BUMP" just becouse this thread is one of the most important topics that were being discussed. And the fact it bought out some of my best writing and trail of thoughts by not just me but many of the elite ATS ufo contributers that we're lucky to have here, and thankfully my man THE GUT is still checking in and looking in on the sidelines this guy if your new to the site goes far beyond places most would not dare mention some of the more sinister material and name those involved, the fact checking and research is just dam epic. Also check out " the men in black(ops) and the aviary."
Another must read and he definitely pocked a hornets nest there and some of the key figures tried to stop and disrupt the game info/data flow cos of the un ethical ramifications of some of the technology and it's possible misuse.
We're talking mind controll and a deep rabbit hole it is! Kudos for THEGUT to go all out on this and it's a dangerous field to be involved in, the guy has balls!

GUT all the best for 2017 and beyond. Stay safe my good friend.
Rob AKA stealthyaroura

edit on 7/1/2017 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Hiya, Brudda! And thank you for the kind words and bump.

There are still some interesting avenues to explore (in relation to our cast of characters especially) and I've considered cranking back up and following the bread crumbs again. Jacques Vallee's third installment of Forbidden Science diaries show some real promise according to an email I received from excellent Aussie researcher Keith Basterfield, but I haven't read this newest installment as of yet.

What have I missed since I've been gone that might be related---anything come to mind?

Happy New Year my sharp friend!!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveBowman

Good to see this thread revived!

During John and Jim Penniston's close approach to the object security control lost radio contact with them for 45 minutes and later the same morning John and Jim noticed their watches were 45 minutes slow.

Better than 40 years too slow.. There is a reason light travels near 29979245 meters per second.
They usually site 29.97 as the latitude for the Great pyramid never more?
Might be a good time travel mystery here.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Good to hear you loud and clear brother,!
Well if you have been following the " tom de longs" UFO disclosure and the podesta email catastrophe that may of contributed to the loss of a Clinton ( god forbid) in the White House well it all seems like this effort of disclosure might of just had to be put back on the back burner, from what I have read it TDL's books there is NOTHING NEW that we don't all ready know mate, it's all cargo cult stuff and may be a push for a new religion?

Interestingly doc joc v wrote the forward to his sekret machines vol 2 and you can read the ,1 st 42?pages online and I swear you will think " wait a minute I wrote a thread and posts ont this at ATS" I kid you not it's the same old " the 9" and all the stuff WE know nothing new. Is he setting up a new religion??!

Kpb our friend Kev has gone into quite some detail on his AI post singularity plasma life forms ( or djinn) to some and i gotta say it does make sense as a way we would progress post singularity too. Interesting.

Other than that it's the same old same old but you are missed I can honistly tell you that.
You need to come back amongst us to give a heads up cos some are worried and also disilugened.

Oh and the horid piece of work TED ROE threatening to out Isaackoi with his real name and details thus putting his job as a barrister at great risk it's just dam wrong!

Can't think of much more but your sure too find a heck of a load when you return I hope you do in a more public role like the good days where you were upsetting the spooks lol SO FUNNY how ya made them show there hand chuckle.

Anyhow that's about it really but your service is wanted/needed just a drop in would put the theory that they got to you too as bull crap. That was a joke lol just come say hi in a thread you find "interesting" or what have you got?? I know you, bound to have some good stuff in the pipe lines.

On a side note the whole TDL thing I'm sure Christoper " kit" green was also on TDL's research team and that makes you go hmmm really ??!!
All the best get back on that hoarse ok! Whip! Ye ha!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I found correlation between Tesla Gauss on walls and experiencing mind reading/control. As well as objects taken/ moved. Or even placed objects.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join