It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

JayinAR
I dropped this company's name to GUT in PM earlier and asked him to keep the name off the board.
Thanks much, GUT, but I'm gonna go ahead and drop it now.

Silent Sounds Inc.

If you wanna get a glimpse at the heavy ish these folks deal with, this company builds stuff for some of the heavy hitting black stuff.

Doesn't that just open a Pandora's box of mind control */#** ?
"Scary" doesn't even begin to cover it!

Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just had a random thought. If the phenomena is reliant on personal belief to manifest or whatever - hell lets go full on occult for this one... What would be useful for mind control would also be useful for 'banishing' whatever was floating around our skies...

Denial might just be the best weapon against a liminal threat.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Now that's a "Just Say No" campaign I could get behind. Just Say No to IDs!

You see this hand? There's 5 fingers on it, not no measly 4, Bug eyes. Talk to it!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Just had a random thought. If the phenomena is reliant on personal belief to manifest or whatever - hell lets go full on occult for this one... What would be useful for mind control would also be useful for 'banishing' whatever was floating around our skies...

Funny thing is that it actually works too.
The literature is chalk full of instances in which an experiencer tells the ghastlies to go to hell and the do just that.

Just like the Iraqi commander who surrendered himself to a damn remote controlled airplane with a camera, if he had had his faculties about him he could a told that silly voice in his head telling him to surrender to go to hell and he would have seen the entire thing as the paper tiger that it was.

All of this is to say that we are getting very good at emulating their abilities. On all fronts.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Love your threads GUT, wish I had enough time to assist in your investigation.

A few more years and I ought to be competent enough in the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum to contribute to efforts in confirming or debunking many theories floating around here concerning its influence on the human brain and/or psyche.

Until that time comes though I will merely be taking screen shots of your threads and filing them away for perusal whenever I manage to get ahead on my studies.

Many thanks,
-FBB

(~shhh don't tell anyone I am still here~)
edit on 10-11-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Thank God engineers aren't expected to be competent in literary ventures . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

JayinAR

1ofthe9

Funny thing is that it actually works too.
The literature is chalk full of instances in which an experiencer tells the ghastlies to go to hell and the do just that.

Just like the Iraqi commander who surrendered himself to a damn remote controlled airplane with a camera, if he had had his faculties about him he could a told that silly voice in his head telling him to surrender to go to hell and he would have seen the entire thing as the paper tiger that it was.

All of this is to say that we are getting very good at emulating their abilities. On all fronts.

Yeah. Joe Jordan's stuff came up in Final Events...which also involved discussion of theoretical deception operations aimed at inoculating America with Jesus to protect against the machinations of the soul-eaters...

I gotta say, this thread and the others have been some of the most entertaining and interesting speculation about UFO's I've read in a long time. More than a few posters here could probably write one hell of a book just from stuff touched on here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok so I have not read the last few pages of this thread, so probably not on the current tangent of this topic, but probably, but definitely on topic for this thread. I was just working out and as I often do while supposed to be working out I find a random book from my collection and choose a random page to read while resting in between reps. I read this little bit and had to share. From "GODS AND SPACEMEN IN THE ANCIENT EAST" copywritten 1968 by W. Raymond Drake. pg 209

Researchers into cosmic rays and nuclear physicists in their cyclotron accelerators now speculate that their findings, exemplified by the elusive and potent neutrino, apparently confirm the existence of a parallel univers of matter vibrating at higher frequency than our own co-existing within the same space, thus confirming the astral planes of the occultists inhabited by Angels, Devas, Nature Spirits, Demons, Fairies, sometimes seen by Sensitives and even photographed. That wonderful occult record "Oahspe" describes etheric hosts in etherean ships haunting our own Earth. The Borderland Scientists claim that many of the Spacemen visiting us today materialise from Etherean Venus, confirming ancient traditions of Etherean Teachers known surely to the initiates of Babylon. It it fascinating to realise that our official science is now venturing into atomic occultism; perhaps in a century of progress our physicists may attain the Secret Wisdom f the Chaldeans and conjure down once again those Demons from INNER SPACE?

I read that and was like DAMN 45 years ago people were starting to put this all together! Made me think of H.A.A.R.P and C.E.R.N Now that I think about it H.A.A.R.P is kind of a telling acronym huh? I do not like demonic tones made to entrain the brain and make people go insane...bastards

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Yes, I understand that galaxies have magnetic fields, in the case of the Milky Way though, they are incredibly weak, with less strength than a fridge magnet evidently, the spiralling creates a dynamo effect of course, but I don't see how that would relate to portals or star gates. It is the interaction between the electromagnetic field and the solar wind that creates the NASA observed 'portals', and those portals link only those two bodies, it is seemingly highly localised. We can expect similar phenomenon between similar bodies elsewhere in the universe, but how that would relate to anything, mythologically described, that the Egyptians or the Sumerians, imagined or visualised, is what I was wanting you to extrapolate upon. How, in your opinion, would this work?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

lostgirl
Kilgore, what you say here about Shamans sent me on a research/pondering 'binge' culminating in an odd little conjecture…
You will have to bear with me as I walk you thru the progression of 'thoughts' or the conclusion won't make any sense…
Okay, to start, the moment I read about Shamans being "closely associated with blacksmithing", Wayland the Smith popped into my mind, in particular his relationship to the faery lore of Celtic mythology…this led me to remember that in almost all cultural myths (european ones at least) involving 'otherworldly' beings (fairys, elves, gnomes, trolls, etc) a component of the belief system is that the beings are all repelled by - and in some cases can be harmed by…iron, thus making iron a source of protection against such beings…
(side note: traditionally graveyards are surrounded by iron fences in order to keep the spirits from leaving the grounds)

Now, along with these thoughts, Jacque Vallee popped into my head, specifically his theories of faery 'type' folklore being an ancient version of the same phenomena experienced in the present as UFOs/ETs (which Vallee feels certain are inter-dimensional rather than interplanetary in nature)…

At this point we add in the electromagnetic aspects of such phenomena and the fact that iron can be disruptive to sources of electromagnetism, et voila…a theory is born…or at least some food for thought is generated

What if the belief in iron's protective qualities against 'supernatural' beings is, in some way, true? What if the belief came from some sort of direct experience (perhaps shamanistic in origin) of encounters where iron did have a negative effect on these beings?...I mean, if the entities called "faery folk" back then and the 'extra-dimensional' beings of today are the same things - maybe a way could be found for 'repeat' abductees to use iron to protect themselves (although I feel that a majority of such cases are MILABS, I think there may also be 'genuine' abductions).

To go further, if someone wanted to study 'extra-dimensionals' by trying to 'lure them out' or 'invite' an experience, maybe they could use iron (in some way, shape, or form) to protect themselves….

Wow, this seems like such useless info now that it's all written out…the thing is, the possible connection between electromagnetism, Jacque Valle's theories, and iron actually came to mind a few weeks ago, and I just never followed up or fleshed it out and then reading the thing about Shamans and blacksmithing brought the whole idea flooding back, so who knows…maybe some synchronicity involved?

The short answer is...I don't know...but interesting line of thought. I would suggest looking at the properties of iron for starters, see where that takes you in continuation of that thought. I do know that our relationship with iron is very old, around 170,000 years old, and we have employed it in burials for almost as long as we have been burying our dead, which, I think, the oldest burial found is around 40,000 years old. Additionally, the oldest known mine, the Lion's Cave, is 100,000 years old, and that too was a source of ochre, haemite specifically. This was a highly valued commodity, and I find it hard to believe that the only reason we valued it was because it was a nice colour...though much depends upon what it could be traded for. Most studies claim that we associated it with the blood of the Earth Mother, and indeed many cultures have creation myths that say that man was fashioned from the earth and blood of the Earth Mother, and ochre serves as a stand in for blood in many cultures globally. But all that is, is an extended way of saying, I don't know.

I think you make a fair point and I encourage you to dig a little deeper. I look forward to reading about your findings.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It could only work if the vortex describes a worm hole, the stable gyre of the falcon, or moth, in conjunction with worms, or snakes.

We perform a study to describe motion of charged particles under the influence of electromagnetic and gravitational fields of a slowly rotating wormhole with nonvanishing magnetic moment. We present analytic expression for potentials of electromagnetic field for an axially symmetric slowly rotating magnetized wormholes.

Electromagnetic Fields and Magnetic Wormholes.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

In Islamic mystical lore Iron is used as a talisman against the Jinn

Solomons Seal a signet ring of magic was used for that purpose

Legend states that Solomon was given this magical ring made of iron and brass from heaven, and engraved on its face was the greatest name of God. The iron part of the ring was said to control the evil jinni, and the brass part the good jinni.

Solomon was the greatest shaman of the Western world
Ask Sheba

edit on 11-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15/11/13 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Very cool, thanks! I actually have a thread in the works on that full report and some other lesser-known official documents that are rather interesting I think. Ever heard of Project Kugelblitz?

Can you elaborate and share more of your thinking? No pressure, but I dig your link and figure you probably have some thoughts. Regardless, again, thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

cheers.. i was actually hinting at the research re uaps... plasma physics is still in its infancy and we still have a lot to discover... but i believe many of the unexplained ufos which have been observed are actually earth-lights...

www.narcap.org...

eta...

never heard of project kugelblitz, thanks

edit on 15/11/13 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The GUT

Ever heard of Project Kugelblitz?

this might interest you...

eprints.bice.rm.cnr.it...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

here's a recent paper from hessdalen re the em field...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

it's a tough nut to crack... but other researchers are making progress too...

www.amsciepub.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I don't know where you came from, but I'm glad you did!

Have you read either of Budden's books? In your opinion, do you think there's still room for speculation as per plasma physics and Bohm, et al. that plasmas have shown qualities normally reserved for lifeforms?

I've been saying for a couple of years now, that whatever the answer, plasma physics holds the key.

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The GUT

Can you elaborate and share more of your thinking?

i'm interested to find a link between uaps and the physical trace evidence... i believe the intensity of the plasmas solders them simply into existence, i don't have the data to prove it though...

www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Respectfully, you need to do a thread on this. Not me. I bet it'd be both huge and right on time. Thanks for the excellent links.

Of course, I'd weigh in with my thoughts ha.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

no i haven't read his books....

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join