It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

OOBE is just around the house usually. I usually get so caught up in playing Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon that I don't really care about doing much else. Haha

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Do you think it's totally real, or maybe just kind of tying into the matrix so to speak and for lack of a better term? That is, is everything you see an exact representation?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm not sure exactly what it is.
It certainly seems tied to extra sensory perception though.

I have seen things and heard things I had no business seeing and hearing while in the next room. I once recalled my ex wife had gotten a phone call from her mother and was able to recall what they were talking about.

Now maybe I was hearing those things and my mind was filling in the gaps with a lucid dream, but by god it seemed very real. I could see her facial expressions as she laughed, knew what jokes Jay Leno was telling in the background, etc.
edit on 31-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Folks,

If we are stuck in a feedback loop then I am thinking that it is possible that many of the orbs and disks ('flying shields') are our augides or personal daemons a.k.a. genii or genius. It's the HGA.

That's where I was going with that.

Psychological stress, migraines, form constants. It's us feeding back on ourselves.

We've lost so much hope in ourselves, and have strayed so far afield, that we don't even recognize ourselves when we see us.

And everything holding the whole ball of wax together is electromagnetic and gravitic; again, originating from 'us'.

Fight Gravity.

See you all next week.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I’m not an expert on this but crop circles are an interesting phenomenon. Not the ones made by those two jerk-offs hopping around in England.

I think they are reflections of a perfect states of consciousness reflected on the ground.
Perfect circle equals a perfect state of consciousness.

We are rarely in perfect states of consciousness!

These little drones-the greys are merely servants of these awesome beings who are the ones experiencing the consciousness states reflected in those arrestingly beautiful crop circles.

These beings—the greys— are thought of as negative because the healing apparatuses are a painful experience—painful like many medical procedures; and for the few who will benefit from( the revealing of reality) they will bask in the beauty of the perfect consciousness of the crop circles, the greys will ignore them.

The healthy never need the attention of the doctor.

So if they ignore you don’t feel bad.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

What dwells in the upper shell, beaming patterns down onto a maize medium?

An early proof that electromagnetic energies must be involved was discovered by Levengood et al. in plant samples from a formation in the mid-1990s in Oregon (USA). In that case (and subsequently in others) the degree of apical (top node beneath the seed-head) node elongation was found to agree with a mathematical principle regularly used in physics (the Beer-Lambert Principle) which predicts the degree of change which can be caused by an electromagnetic source (www.bltresearch.com/plantab.html BLT Research Team, item 6). In the Oregon case and subsequently in others the apical node-length change was found to decrease as a function of distance away from the energy source--and this effect was found both in the flattened plants inside some formations and, in some cases, in the standing "control" plants outside the formation. There is no possibility that mechanical flattening of the plants (with a plank, or human feet, or a cement roller, etc.) could produce this effect in the downed plants, and obviously not in standing plants in the rest of the field...

In this particular instance, a local witness (www.bltresearch.com/robbert.html BLT Research Team) had observed a disc-like light source directly above the field just prior to the crop circle occurring...

According to the BLT Research Team BLT Research Team crop circles are formed due to a plasma vortex that originates in the higher atmosphere (ionosphere). You can think of a plasma vortex as a swirling column of ionized (electrically charged) air. In physics and meteorology plasma vortices are a common phenomenon. They cannot be seen with the naked eye, yet they can be measured (because of the electrical charge in the air). The plasma vortex comes rushing towards the earth like a twister, highly electrical and magnetic in nature and radiating a kind of energy very similar to microwave energy. The moment the plasma vortex hits the earth, a crop formation is formed...

This theory of the BLT Research Team is the most plausible at this moment. However, is does evoke a crucial question. After all, this theory can be interpreted as a (unknown) natural phenomenon. But if that is the case, how can this account for the complex patterns? Mandalas, and even humanlike figures like a heart or a minora? In my opinion, there is only one answer possible: the plasma vortex is used/guided by an intelligence.

www.astraltraveler.com...

P.S. Perfect circles do not exist in nature. They are a human construct.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: .

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Eidolon23
P.S. Perfect circles do not exist in nature. They are a human construct.

Word, Ms. Awesome.

In your opinion, do you think some of them might be the result of the military...or do you think they are solely the creations of the civilian magi-myth-makers?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Woo-woo Brain says that they are the work of a planetary consciousness active in the ionosphere, an Overmind that stores and records. And occasionally communicates.

Rational Brain says, no effin' clue, but it would be an extremely frivolous military endeavor, even given what we know about where funding is allocated.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

When I say perfect circle it is a metaphor for a state of consciousness, not anything physical.

The physicality of a perfect circle is typified by the beauty of its symmetry reflecting the perfect light of the state of awareness.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And anyway, on the level you dealt on. Merely because it doesn’t, as you say, “exist in nature”
Well…neither does crop circles of such symmetrical beauty until we see them

Then again the Buddha told us that we have fallen from our “nature”

Also, UFO’s of such grand and majestic abilities as have been describe by myriad people also don’t
“Exist in nature”

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've seen enough about crop circles to know they're not all man made.
It frustrates me sometimes when people can't understand it. The arecibo reply glyph is all one really need to see to understand there is some real strangeness at work here.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What’s so interesting in crop circles from my theoretical postulate is that they illustrate dimensional trace or the relationship between dimensions.

We often wonder about, the seti program for instance, “why don’t the aliens talk to us” why hasn’t there been any identifiable radiation garnered from those seti searches?

These higher beings experience what we only speculate is a perfect non human consciousness state, and it is reflected in OUR dimension in the form of a crop circle. If that is true then we may be witnessing an inter-dimensional phenomenon.

As for the Army or the spook crew doing crop circles, I doubt it, but anything is possible.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Immensely informative thread! You've got my brain cells spinning at mach 5!
I thought some might be interested in this article, as it may fit in with quite a bit of what's going on:

" Does it ever feel like the older you get, the faster time seems to pass by? You’re not alone. Take heart, however, as this is also something that is not entirely out of your control. Recent research into time perception has yielded some very interesting findings related to the speed at which we perceive time passing in our life. The results say many things about consciousness, our lives and the power of mindfulness, which has been receiving quite a bit of attention recently in the mainstream media, and with good reason — there is an increasingly large body of research backing it up. Furthermore, the fact that it can be used to alter time perception will certainly make it more appealing a larger audience who simply wants to get more out of every moment. This is a fascinating read and one that will definitely change how you view and approach life. "

See more at: www.thehealersjournal.com...

Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Time, like a perfect circle, is a human construct.

You slow down, time speeds up. You stop learning, time flies.

www.nytimes.com...
www.stochastik.uni-freiburg.de...:Geron.pdf

edit on 4-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Is it tomorrow already?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I've often thought that the UFO power supply might be made of a metallic super-fluid being hyper-spun in opposite directions by means of amplified electromagnetic's. This creates the space\time-warping needed to go FTL. The force field employed keeping the UFO occupants from experiencing G-forces could be made of gravity-cancelling amplified high\low-frequency wave generators.

Does this make any sense or am I just in ignorant techno-guesser?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 1u88America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: never mind

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
late to the party....
THE most important thread on ATS concerning 'high strangeness' Then i expect nothing less from The GUT.
well overdue,unrivaled in its research.not to mention brave.
outstanding.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just wanted to thank everyone for their continued participation and/or encouragement!

I still have some things to add to the thread that will hopefully be interesting. I'm also calling all researchers (that means you if you have an interest in the subject) to dig into NIDS, Skinwalker, and Bigelow Aerospace. The takeover of MUFON fits nicely into all of that as well.

I don't expect to totally solve that particular tight-ship of a problem, but I do think some points of interest will come out of it and they speak to some of the main questions in this thread.

The crop circle issue is one I generally stay out of these days because folk can get hurt in the brawl haha. Me for one. But I would like to re-recommend Eidolon23's linked article for anyone that didn't read it:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The GUT
Just wanted to thank everyone for their continued participation and/or encouragement!

I still have some things to add to the thread that will hopefully be interesting. I'm also calling all researchers (that means you if you have an interest in the subject) to dig into NIDS, Skinwalker, and Bigelow Aerospace. The takeover of MUFON fits nicely into all of that as well.

I don't expect to totally solve that particular tight-ship of a problem, but I do think some points of interest will come out of it and they speak to some of the main questions in this thread.

The crop circle issue is one I generally stay out of these days because folk can get hurt in the brawl haha. Me for one. But I would like to re-recommend Eidolon23's linked article for anyone that didn't read it:

What is your main point of interest in Skinwalker and NIDS besides the takeover of MUFON?
That is quite a mixed bag.

I actually think it would be cool start a research project on that particular subject with some of the contributors here. Perhaps as a spinoff of this particular discussion, following these trains of thought.

There is A LOT to skinwalker and I don't think it has ever been done justice on these boards.

ETA: I would be particularly interested to see what Killgore could come up with considering the geology and potential EM properties of the area. There is something at work in that SPECIFIC place that is highly unusual.
edit on 5-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

JayinAR
I actually think it would be cool start a research project on that particular subject with some of the contributors here. Perhaps as a spinoff of this particular discussion, following these trains of thought.

There is A LOT to skinwalker and I don't think it has ever been done justice on these boards.

That's a stellar idea imo, Jay. It wouldn't have to be from just one person's perspective, but a variety of opinions and research. Maybe we could actually make some headway.

For me, personally, it's another instance of 'high-strangeness meets high-technology.'

I mean, heck, it's our EXACT cast of characters yet AGAIN...and we know how their interests span those two fields.

Anyone willing to be a researching part of a mega-thread on NIDS, Skinwalker, Bigelow Aerospace, etc. please chime in here or in a pm to either Jay or myself. I'm sure it would be of avid interest and a very nice contribution to our ATS family.

edit on 5-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join