It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Now we need to look at Project Paperclip; was this a wholesale injection of the Nazi virus into the U.S Intel body, metastasizing into the cancers of the JFK assassination, MK-Ultra, and the WTC attacks.
reply to post by cuckooold

True but remember the Americans showed the Nazis the way when it came to eugenics.

The American methodology is unlike the Nazis. The Nazis are overt tyrants

The American empire specializes in secret evil and are adept at the wolf in sheep’s clothing approach

That’s why they thrive off of the hidden hand of surreptitious skullduggery

They will likely NEVER reveal the truth of Roswell, Area 51, Denver Airport and other secret lairs of hidden power.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

cuckooold
After nearly 80 years of research and development there is now a way to simulate a real heart attack and to give a healthy person cancer. Both have been used as a means of assassination. Only a very skilled pathologist, who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish an assassination induced heart attack or cancer from the real thing.

Oh, don't be silly, cuckooold. Anybody in the know, those who have been briefed anyway, know that that kind of stuff is the silly fantasy of crazy conspiracy theorists. Right? Right? Bueller?:

WASHINGTON –  Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he once feared that terrorists could use the electrical device that had been implanted near his heart to kill him and had his doctor disable its wireless function.

Cheney has a history of heart trouble, suffering the first of five heart attacks at age 37. He underwent a heart transplant last year at age 71.

In an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes," Cheney says doctors replaced an implanted defibrillator near his heart in 2007. The device can detect irregular heartbeats and control them with electrical jolts.

Cheney says that he and his doctor, cardiologist Jonathan Reiner, turned off the device's wireless function in case a terrorist tried to send his heart a fatal shock.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 30-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think you are right. In fact, in Aquino's AMA thread, somebody had asked about The Philadelphia Experiment and other questions about holographic projections, and Aquino had a detailed response followed by an enigmatic statement: "Stay Tuned". It was the way he said it that made it sound as if something was coming down the pike. I will have to find the exact post.

Either way, I have come to the conclusion that our planet actually does need an intervention - whether real ETs or a man-made deception. Like I say, the version of that deception/intervention I support the most is 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. But there could be more sinister versions in the works. I get the impression "they" are waiting until situations on the planet get very, very intense and dire. We are obviously getting closer to that. My hunch that the break out of Artificial Intelligence in conjunction with "UFO contact" is somehow related and part of what might happen in the not-too-distant future. Something designed to save the planet, hopefully... but that might not include us!

There is one testimony that is not brought up very often, that to me explains a fair amount of the power struggles associated with the covert groups controlling the UFO issue and technology. It is from Stan Deyo, who claims to have worked at Pine Gap, Australia on anti-gravity craft. He also worked at NORAD and has insights into what they were up to. In 1977, he gave an explosive interview on a local Australian UFO show which turned out to be such a big scoop for the show that they extended it by 30 minutes. They also invited Stan to do an additional 2 shows with them. I put the original show online several years back. It even features interviews with Jacques Vallee, Steven Spielberg and J. Allen Hynek. It is an absolute classic. 'UFOs Are Here!'

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

cuckooold
Are the Nazis in charge, and have they been for a long time?

I certainly think the spirt behind the Nazis is large and in charge---for a minute anyway. A "non-human" intelligence that is controlling and bending its human puppets in absurd ways.

It's like Rome and Nazi Germany were just trial runs and we were infected with Fascist cooties when we shook hands with the Devil, so-to-speak, through Allen Dulles and Project Paperclip. I even wonder if the foo fighters were emissaries rather than craft.

The test-runs are over and now the games begin: Get Up Against The Wall!

So ya'...thought ya'...might like to go to tha' show? I've got news for you, Sunshine.
edit on 30-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

corsair00
I put the original show online several years back. It even features interviews with Jacques Vallee, Steven Spielberg and J. Allen Hynek. It is an absolute classic. 'UFOs Are Here!'

Wow, new one on me...a lot of big names there. Almost HAS to be interesting and worth a watch. Thanks, corsair! Got my bedtime vid tonight.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I want to tell you about a dream, but first…
Bottom line any one cavorting with the CIA and those types are compromised.
That doesn’t mean we should throw out their contribution but one should put up a big watch out sign.

In the dream there was a humongous octopus type machine with metallic arms coming out of it that had unlimited reach. One of those arms, silvery-white in hue, stretched all the way to my window; knock on it and peered inside for a second and then moved away like a snake.

Sort of like that alien machine in War of the Worlds above (but much bigger) when it was lurking in the cellar looking for Cruise and family while they hid in that survivalist' cellar.

It was surreal and awfully frightening.

I recall distinctly when I looked at the arm of the machine the red, white, and blue USA label was written on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

corsair00
...It is from Stan Deyo, who claims to have worked at Pine Gap, Australia on anti-gravity craft. He also worked at NORAD and has insights into what they were up to. In 1977, he gave an explosive interview on a local Australian UFO show which turned out to be such a big scoop for the show that they extended it by 30 minutes.

BTW, didn't John Alexander, on his AMA, say something to the effect of, "I respect Stan Deyo, but don't agree with his assertions."

I know who Deyo is, but I've never spent that much time on him because he sounds fairly outlandish, fairly quick.

Do his credentials (Pine Gap, etc.) check out? Alexander's statements--if I remember correctly--seem somewhat dichotomous: How do you respect someone who you think is full of dooky??

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I can't really tell for absolute certain. I do know that he was legitimately in Australia for quite some time. In his first interviews in American media, which were with Art Bell, he was still there and claimed he had to wait a certain amount of time until he could move back. He lives in Colorado now, I believe. I was in email communication with him several years ago. He was trying to get a new aerospace company off the ground. That he has expertise in these areas, I am quite certain. At the time, July 2007, he was about to do a press release and announce his involvement with PHGI (Perihelion Global Inc.). I had been quite fascinated by his 2005 'Ancient of Days' presentation, in which he revealed mathematical equations used in an advanced physics necessary to explain, and develop, anti-gravity craft. The presentation got into a number of fascinating scientific aspects to the UFO phenomenon. I highly recommend it.

Anyways, I tried to hook up the guy who videotaped the 'Ancient of Days' conference, Lost Arts Media, and get him to help Stan release a few other videos that were in the works, which included rare testimony from John Schuessler from NASA as well as Stan's uncut testimony for The Disclosure Project. The videos used to be listed on the DVD section of his old website.

#2 The Alien Presence

In-depth interview with John Schuessler when he was McDonnell-Douglas' Director of Space Flight Operations for the NASA shuttle program. In this DVD, John talks about his research into the alien presence on Earth. This interview has been withheld from the public for 20 years due to threats from senior officials at NASA, US Air Force and McDonnell-Douglas. It's time to break the silence.

#3 Why "They" Lied

Stan's unreleased, uncut, testimony for Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project. Filmed at an undisclosed location near NORAD.

#4 An Hour with Stan Deyo

The very popular interview with Stan at his lab in Perth, Australia explaining advanced marine and air propulsion. This cult status video was distributed in more than 1000 retail outlets. This new edition includes declassified Army footage of the AVRO flying disc project.

#5 UFO: Made in America

Previously unreleased film inside T. Townsend Brown's lab at the Bahnson Corporation. Agnew H. Bahnson, who underwrote the Brown research, later authored The Stars are Too High. This hard-to-find book published by Bantom-Random House in 1959, outlined the Illuminati's blueprint for the present alien deception. Within three years of its publication, Bahnson met a mysterious death.

When I asked Stan about them, he said that he was so busy with his aerospace tech work, that he had no time to deal with the videos. So the guy from Lost Arts was going to visit Stan and, aside from digitizing the unreleased videos, was going to interview Stan in his laboratory! I almost set that up, but the guy from Lost Arts never got back.

In some correspondence with Stan about PHGI, this is what he had to say about it:

As for the interview, I would be happy to do if it can be done here
in Pueblo West at our home and labs. It will be about 45-60 days
before we are ready to announce my current R&D on aircraft, marine
and spacecraft propulsion that I am developing for PHGI (Perihelion
Global Inc.). Later this month a press release will be issued by John
Beebe, chairman, President and CEO of PHGI in which my appointment as
Senior Vice president of Engineering for PHGI will be released.

As soon as I have modelled and filed patents on the marine version I
will be allowed to disclose that part of my R&D openly. We plan to
discuss this on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory as well. Most of
my other research will remain private until patents and working
models are ready to be announced by PHGI. Some of the R&D just
cannot be released to the public now as it would possibly aid
terrorists. It is sad but we must do our part in this war. We get
visitors on all our web sites from countries that harbor terrorists;
so we do not say this without foundation.

Years had gone by without hearing much about Stan and PHGI, which is a very familiar phenomenon when it comes to advanced technologies being developed outside the military, so I asked him about it again in 2011. He revealed that some intelligence games were played - in this case, it was with the stocks and shareholders.

They caught the guys who drove the PHGI stock into the ground. They were some clever wall street savvy types who made little money on selling phantom shares of small companies. They killed several companies that. The SEC is only this week getting around to notifying us shareholders that the SEC is suing them.... fat lot of good that does now. Many of us lost a ton of investment when those guys clobbered PHGI.... gr.r.r..

Aside from the high-tech expertise, Stan does have Christian values, which throw people off, since it can tend to focus heavily on the Rapture and the Apocalypse etc. But I think he is legit, personally.
edit on 2013-10-31T00:08:37-05:002013Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:08:37 -050037am08Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:08:37 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Theses things can happen if the ambient time of the machines / and or gadgets etc, in question, is altered
significantly. The witnesses may also feel nauseated or disorientated, or may suffer vertigo / time lapse etc..

Good point and one which I have seen raised in this context however with an IC engine to stop and later start then the argument I guess is that "time" stopped. If that is the case why do the headlights go off - wouldn't the light still be there - or is there something we don't understand about light that is related also to time ?

If "time" stopped what about the person - does a biological machine continue to operate whereas mechanical / electronic machines stop ?

Beyond me but when we have no inkling even of the physics or processes that might cause these conditions then we don't know whether the effects can be directed - falls into the unknown unknowns I guess - although I would guess that whatever the answer is it is a deliberate effect rather than a side effect of another process.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The GUT

chunder
Personally I believe that the vehicle (and equipment - phones, cb sets etc) failures reported are not as a by-product or side effect of some other process but are deliberate and intrinsic to whatever incident is occurring.

Interesting post. What kind of possible scenarios do you think could concievably account for that, chunder?

Only that, considering many reports of UFO's quite specifically affecting electronic circuitry (e.g. tampering with nukes), then immobilizing vehicles and means of communication or even causing camera's and the like to malfunction would seem easy in comparison.

Also considering that many of these reports end up as contact events then aren't they more likely to be defensive measures and/or deliberate to assist in whatever their purpose is.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

corsair00
I am not sure how familiar you are with the output of Terence McKenna, but under the influence of magic mushrooms in the Amazon, Terence had his own encounter with a UFO in 1971 that looked very similar to the George Adamski craft. Most of his experiences of psychedelics up to that point were internal hallucinations and ideas, but he was convinced that if other people had been around with him at the time of the sighting, they would have seen essentially the same thing. In other words, there is a cross-over between the mind and consciousness and the physical world, in regards to these Interdimensional intelligences. Taken from the stand-point of the electromagnetic spectrum, we would be talking about lifeforms and technologies existing, for the most part, in the Ultraviolet spectrum. Many of the ayahuasca visions are said to be saturated in a violet hue, and it is possible that the D-M-T effects on the pineal gland are also paralleling a dilating of the pupils to help one see into a wider spectrum of energetic fields. Ghosts and other paranormal phenomena are probably all around us, we just can't see them.

I don’t necessarily think that it is as simple as that, otherwise there would be far more reported sighting . The ability, or inability, to perceive ultra-violet is tied up, in part, with the eye’s lense. In cataract patients, who have had the lens of the eye removed, there is often a side effect of being able to see in ultra-violet.

Late in his life, Claude Monet developed cataracts. As his lenses degraded, they blocked parts of the visible spectrum, and the colors he perceived grew muddy. Monet’s cataracts left him struggling to paint; he complained to friends that he felt as if he saw everything in a fog. After years of failed treatments, he agreed at age 82 to have the lens of his left eye completely removed. Light could now stream through the opening unimpeded. Monet could now see familiar colors again. And he could also see colors he had never seen before. Monet began to see–and to paint–in ultraviolet.

[...] With his lens removed, Monet continued to paint. Flowers remained one of his favorite subjects. Only now the flowers were different. When most people look at water lily flowers, they appear white. After his cataract surgery, Monet’s blue-tuned pigments could grab some of the UV light bouncing off of the petals. He started to paint the flowers a whitish-blue.

petapixel.com...

I do though think that there is a relationship between Ayahuasca and ultra-violet perception, but not that ultra-violet is visual ‘paranormal’ phenomenon in general.

The optical density is proportional to the thickness of the lens. As will become apparent below, smaller animals have better ultraviolet visibility than humans because of their thinner lens. Larger animals have even less sensitivity in the ultraviolet and even blue regions for the same reason.

The architecture of the human visual system, along with that of most animals, is tetrachromatic. The performance of the human system at very short wavelengths is blocked by the absorption of its own optics. Therefore it can be more properly described as a blocked tetrachromat instead of a trichromat. The difference is significant in research.

www.neuronresearch.net...

Recent studies have identified Tetrachromatic vision in the human population. This discovery came about almost by chance and has therefore not been fully researched, but it is estimated that about 2-3% of any given human population possesses Tetrachromatic vision. We evolved from mammals with dichromatic vision, which in my opinion is probably related to the mass extinction event that killed off the dinosaurs. The only mammals to survive that were small, nocturnal burrowers. Most primates though redeveloped Trichromatic vision, and some primates, mostly leaf eating herbivores, have further re-developed Tetrachomatic vision. Either way, we have the capability to see 100 million colours, including ultra-violet, that ability though is blocked by the lens.

What is worth considering, in relation to Ayahuasca, is how we see or by what means we see, while the compound is in our system. That is, if we can see ultra-violet, is that because we are not just using our eyes to see? Or is it because the compound interacts with the lens in such a way as to distort or alter it’s activity in some way to allow ultra-violet light to penetrate? Or perhaps both.

I am very fond of McKenna’s Food of the Gods, it is a good introduction to the subject but as a whole I find limitations with McKenna’s approach. That is by the by though and not relevant here. I have no issue as such with psilocybin cubensis as an entheogen, only that it is not comparable to Ayahuasca in terms of the complexity of the preparation and resulting chemical compound, and therefore it’s subsequent interaction with the individual subject. The resulting experience may be similar, and given that we are more closely related to fungi than we are to plants, it may be more conducive to our biochemistry, it is simply that intellectually, the development of the process of extraction and preparation of Ayahausca is, for me, tied into complex ritual behaviour. Psilocybin on the other hand is common place and requires no preparation. In Europe at least, it is likely that the mushroom has a long history was used quite widely, and more recreationally, due to it’s commonality, indeed, the five species native to Europe, are more potent than cubensis, particularly, Psilocybe semilanceata, the classic Liberty Cap.

I think the thing that distinguishes mushroom use though, in the spiritual sense, is it’s relationship to the underworld, and the relationship and purpose that mycelium plays in soil and fertility. The introduction of the plough, deforestation, and cultivation in general, have essentially destroyed massive lifeforms, breaking them down into smaller, isolated clusters which can nolonger hold the soil together, leading to soil erosion and a massive loss to fertility, the mycelium being essential to the transportation of nutrients in the soil. In those terms, and given the flowering behaviour of the psilocybin, I associate them with the young vegetation gods, particularly Dionysus. I feel that the ingestion of mushrooms, in classical and prehistorical times, relates quite strongly to the fertility cults, and the general perception of the inter-connectedness of life.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Finished it! Now I can go back and weed/wade through all the links and replies

My thoughts so far...yeah of course this is going on. What I think will be the "wave" of the future, so to speak, for those who feel they may be targeted, with reasons known or unknown, by those who possess this technology, is ways to protect yourself from it. There will likely be some way to at least protect your home and maybe while you are out and about walking or in your car. A faraday cage maybe? Or some device you can carry in your pocket that creates its own field to disrupt any waves passing through? Maybe there will be some frequency that repulses other waves and also has positive effects on the body...or at least I was hoping there would be a way that does not harm the human body or other living things.

But will these methods be easily detectable and put a crosshairs on your back for other methods of harassment or persuasion or punishment or whatever the case may be... If we make it sound like terrorists are desperately resorting to these "strange" (to the public) methods, and throw in the fear of cancer, maybe we can get everybody doing it and make it sound like we are doing it to protect from terrorists, which would be true anyway no matter who is using the weapons. Someone could start a business installing faraday protection. Everyone is afraid of the emp attack on America anyway.

So the question for me, for now, which I can find out myself but which others may wish to ponder is: does a faraday cage protect against all em waves? Or maybe a better question would be, what all do they protect against and what do they not protect against? And can they be modified to add more.protection? I'm serious this could be a nice little business opportunity because most people do not know what a faraday cage is.

How bout a cellphone cover with a faraday cage built in so it sits protected in your pocket? May not work after an "event" for making phone calls, texting or accessing net, but just being able to turn it on and access the data, PDFs, and apps could save your life. I'm sure I am not the only person with some kind of army survival guide app they downloaded but have never read more than a few exploratory pages of...

And with "terrorists" "possibly" getting their hands on, and minds around, such emf technology, you can never be too safe. In fact, did you know that rising levels of depression, bipolar disorder, cancer and several other afflictions may be related to terrorist use of emf waves or even the ones emitted "naturally" by cell towers, WiFi and cellphones? Oh sorry I am already working out a sales spiel in my head lol... No I do not agree with tricking people into buying things. But sometimes the old gears and wheels get to moving in my head from back in my door to door salesan days

I think the day I seriously began considering quitting was when I opened the gate to approach a door to knock on,and a dog the size of a deer came from the side or backyard and came right at me. Luckilly it was a nice dog, either that or my beastmaster powers kicked in again. (ex. My friends dog or cat hops on my lap, friend exclaims that their dog or cat hates everyone,.etc, happens all the time and I've never been attacked by a dog but there is a first time for.everything). All I know is, I was so scared that it gave me a physical feeling like if you've ever accidentally stepped too deep into a coldish lake or river and it surprises you and kinda freezes your diaphragm and you cannot breath for a few seconds. It felt like some kind of emf fear-beam was being used right on the part of your brain that controls fear: directly in the pit of your stomach lol.

I remember a movie where two German Shepards were controlled by a remote control device a bad guy had. He was using them to threaten a mom and young daughter. The wife and daughter of the movie's protagonist. He pushed a button and they began snarling and baring their teeth. And he said something like "and if I push this one they will tear you apart". And of course he had another button that could make them be docile. Maybe we also need to look into these emf waves and how they can effect animals. Should be simpler since they probably have a smaller range of behaviors possible.

Also, you mentioned holograms. Maybe a similar device could make you believe you see two snarling dogs in front of you. Or maybe they can access your mind and tell it to display whatever some of your biggest fears are. Wasn't there something about fears in science news in the past year? Maybe I'm thinking of the pill that makes you forget traumatic memories... But I thought maybe they can detect what your fears are somehow. Either way there are general things that most people are afraid of... Lions, bears, a madman or two, armed with guns, or some really wicked knife with blades sticking out from all crazy angles... Like the knife the badguy had in the Stallone flick "Cobra". Ok, that knife probably isn't as crazy looking as I remember it from when I was like 9 or 10, but its still fear-inspiring...

Ah, here we go www.blade-empire.com... Anyone remember this knife from the movie snake?

As a bonus I found this to be pretty cool too. Did not even cross my mind you could buy stuff like this, although this one says it is sold out. www.blade-empire.com... Always loved the SAW movies.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

corsair00

Your peacock feather profile picture reminded me of a passage from Terence McKenna's 'True Hallucinations'. A couple months ago I had actually intended on compiling a few bits of information with video of peacocks to support the idea that D-M-T-containing plants in the peacock's diet over time was potentially responsible for the light-refractive designs on its feathers.

Excerpt from 'True Hallucinations'

edit on 2013-10-26T18:21:46-05:002013Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:21:46 -050046pm21Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:21:46 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I was aware of the cauda pavonis connection. That particular peacock's tail was, as a little personal sideline, photographed by me in the Peacock Garden at Warwick Castle, former seat of Neville 'The King Maker', this summer

That aside, McKenna's notion of knowing reminded me of the last couple of pieces in the Shaman's Through Time book. Firstly the one by Glenn H Shephard, where he has visions of a future where science and shamans work together to bring the plant lore of the Amazon into the light for the betterment of mankind.

"I went excitedly to Mariano's the next morning to tell him of my extraordinary dreams. He laughed, not surprised, and responded: 'I told you so. The Tabacco paste is kepigari, "intoxicating". It is very strong. It was calling to you, it wanted you. It took you to visit the Saangariite, the guardian spirits. They are very wise and good, like doctors and teachers. They can show you many things." (p300)

Before I go on to the next one, what I thought when reading Mariano's response, was how in Carl Sagan's Contact (the film particularly), the entities there use people and situations familiar to the main character in order to ensure that she is most at ease, and therefore receptive to the communication. I would have been as interested to hear what Shephard felt had been communicated to him once he had had chance to meditate on the vision, following the initial high, instead of merely the vision or rather the mode of communication itself. I think that that is key and why the next report, by Jeff Narby is all the more telling because it does involve initial reports followed by a post-cool down debriefing as it were.

The scientists that Narby took to the Peruvian Amazon all had profound, revelatory experiences based upon the work that they were engaged in, however all acknowledged that fundamentally, those experiences were all based around information that they already knew, the Ayahuasca though merely aided in their ability to perceive it in a dramatically different way, and it is that that enabled the breakthrough. I suspect that McKenna, in moments of clarity, would agree that that was the case, similarly, when he 'knew' via vision. The building blocks were already in place, the visionary experience merely helped him to see the situation in a different and constructive way.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

" That is, if we can see ultra-violet, is that because we are not just using our eyes to see?"

IMO we do NOT just use our eyes.
I read a paper just the other day about a recent study published that pretty much confirms this conclusively.

They ran a series of tests with blind patients. Guess when the blue light is on/off, etc. Measured brainwave activity while lights were being shined, that sort of thing.

The studies were pretty conclusive that peoplecan perceive light without the use of their eyes.

I will search for the article a bit later.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The GUT

corsair00
Gordon Wasson was the first Westerner to shed light on the ancient Mexican shamanic roots of magic mushroom use, but the McKenna brothers are directly responsible for making these mushrooms widely available.

Intriguing post, corsair! I was hoping that somehow the shamanic discussion would attempt to address EM in some way and have been pondering what connection there might be.

I may have a bit more to add on this, but need to catch up on the thread first, see if it has already been covered in the ensuing discussion.

The GUT
These subjects always seem to come full circle in many ways. Gordon Wasson, the CIA, and MK-ULTRA are a case in point:

…Recent documents that have come to light show that the CIA’s MKULTRA subproject 58 with R. Gordon Wasson was previously undisclosed in full view to the public, and that the resulting Life Magazine article of May 13, 1957, “Seeking the Magic Mushroom”, and also This Week Magazine’s “I Ate the Sacred Mushroom” of May 19, 1957, which the CIA essentially paid for, directly resulted in and was a major player in the launching of the entire psychedelic movement, or the so-called “psychedelic revolution”.

www.gnosticmedia.com...

Wasson is an interesting character, his seminal work, Russian, History and Mushrooms, had a print run of 500 copies, one copy for each major library, and a few to friends. He left express instructions that it not be more widely distributed, though I don't think that he had any control once creative commons came into effect. I have an illegal' copy
. He was, by and large, quite the elitist, and quite opposed, and disgusted by the recreational interest of the unwashed masses in the mushroom that the article spurred, hence the restrictrions he placed on the printing and distribution of his magnus opus. I think that much has been to disparage his work, mushrooms, much like '___', have little use in mind control, unless, much like the Manson Family, you have someone on hand to twist the consciousness, prior, during and post experience to the desired aim.

As a sidebar, since Jung has come up a few times, I thought that this may be of interest to you...

According to Bair, when Allen Dulles entered Switzerland in November 1942 he was secretly working as an “advance man” for the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in Switzerland. (Dulles would later head the CIA.) “For some time, Jung became Dulles’s ‘sort of senior advisor on a weekly, if not almost daily, basis.’” The following year, “Jung became ‘Agent 488’ in Dulles’s reports to OSS offices in Washington and London, and 488’s dispatches were considered fact and figured prominently in the agency’s operational policies.” Dulles said Jung “[understood] the characteristics of the sinister leaders of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. His judgment on these leaders and on their likely reactions to passing events was of real help to me in gauging the political situation. His deep antipathy to what Nazism and Fascism stood for was clearly evidenced in these conversations.” In fact, Jung constructed the first in-depth psychological profiles of political enemies such as Hitler. “By 1945 […] Jung’s views on how best to get [German] civilians to accept defeat were being read by the Supreme Allied Commander, General Dwight D. Eisenhower. Jung’s analysis of Nazi propaganda was that it tried ‘to hollow out a moral hole with the hope of eventual collapse.’” Ibid., pp. 492-494.

rigorousintuition.ca...

Jung had a long association with Allen Dulles and the Dulles family in general that extended well beyond the war. Jung was also consulted by the Rockefeller family, and treated one of the daughters I believe, I can't find the link just now though. All things considered, it would be more shocking to find out that he had nothing to do with Artichoke, Bluebird, Chatter, MK Ultra et al, than that he was pivotal to their development.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You're preaching to the converted!

Not the same study that you were referring to but along those lines, and one that I found particularly interesting from a while back. I find vision very, very interesting...so lots of saved links on that.

Vision in animals is generally associated with light-sensitive rhodopsin pigments located in the eyes. However, animals ranging from flies to humans also possess ancient visual receptors known as cryptochromes in multiple cell types. In this work, we study the mechanism of light sensing in two representative animal cryptochromes: a light-sensitive Drosophila cryptochrome (Dmcry) and a presumed light-insensitive mammalian cryptochrome from humans (Hscry1). We expressed recombinant cryptochromes to high levels in living cells, irradiated the cells with blue light, and analyzed the proteins' response to irradiation with electron paramagnetic resonance and fluorescence spectroscopic techniques. Photoreduction of protein-bound oxidized FAD cofactor to its radical form emerged as the primary cryptochrome photoreaction in living cells, and was correlated with a light-sensitive biological response in whole organisms. These results indicate that both Dmcry and Hscry1 are capable of undergoing similar light-driven reactions and suggest the possibility of an as-yet unknown photo-perception role for human cryptochromes in tissues exposed to light.

Furthermore, because Hscry1 undergoes the same photoreactions, mammalian cry is demonstrated to have the capacity to function as a light sensor.

In this work, we provide, for the first time, evidence for a photocycle of animal-type cryptochromes such as found in insects and mammals. Cryptochrome-bound flavin is found in an oxidized redox state in vivo, and light activation results in flavin photoreduction to a radical intermediate that represents the likely signaling state. The biological significance of this reaction is supported by the observation of antagonistic effects of green light on Dmcry function, which reduces levels of radical intermediate [17,18,40]. This mechanism contrasts with that of DNA photolyases in which flavin is fully reduced for catalytic activity. Most importantly, Hscry1 from a cryptochrome subfamily with no established light response also has the capacity to undergo this photoreaction in living cells, suggesting the possibility of novel light-sensing capabilities in humans.

Since Hscry1 is widely distributed in many tissue types of humans, it could be activated by light in the retina or in locations close to the surface, providing the basis for novel biological signaling functions that remain to be determined.

www.plosbiology.org...:doi/10.1371/journal.pbio.0060160

I am getting a little pushed for time, but have more on that which I will add later.

edit on 31-10-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ugh. Too late to edit previous post.
Anyhow, here is the study on light perception for blind folks.

www.iflscience.com...

Pardon the name of the site. Haha
edit on 31-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

chunder

Angelic Resurrection

Theses things can happen if the ambient time of the machines / and or gadgets etc, in question, is altered
significantly. The witnesses may also feel nauseated or disorientated, or may suffer vertigo / time lapse etc..

Good point and one which I have seen raised in this context however with an IC engine to stop and later start then the argument I guess is that "time" stopped. If that is the case why do the headlights go off - wouldn't the light still be there - or is there something we don't understand about light that is related also to time ?

If "time" stopped what about the person - does a biological machine continue to operate whereas mechanical / electronic machines stop ?

Beyond me but when we have no inkling even of the physics or processes that might cause these conditions then we don't know whether the effects can be directed - falls into the unknown unknowns I guess - although I would guess that whatever the answer is it is a deliberate effect rather than a side effect of another process.

Heck classified, cannot disclose for the moment.
To get some inkling, check with leonard Susskind at Stanford uni.
Sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout
Jung had a long association with Allen Dulles and the Dulles family in general that extended well beyond the war. Jung was also consulted by the Rockefeller family, and treated one of the daughters I believe, I can't find the link just now though. All things considered, it would be more shocking to find out that he had nothing to do with Artichoke, Bluebird, Chatter, MK Ultra et al, than that he was pivotal to their development.

I've always found the personal aspect of that relationship interesting. My pet theory is that Dulles maybe felt that his longstanding relationship with Jung validated himself in some way: "If Jung likes me, then I must not be a sociopath after all!"

That's rather simplistic of course. Whenever the two names come up together, that's where my mind tends to wander.

Maybe that's why I'm rather shocked at myself for not considering that Jung probably had some fairly deep connections to ULTRA in one way or another. He would almost certainly have been consulted by various other researchers at least.

Can't believe I missed that. Good call. Tip o' the hat to you, once again, Kilgore.

ps - Looking forward to your thoughts re shamanism and EM. Some connection MUST exist. Geomagnetic ritual locations? Pretty sure that the mind-altering aspects of the various items discussed also fine tune the mind/brain chemistry for reception/sensitivity.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So this Deyo guy is an apocalyptic kind of dude.

Only briefly have I noticed this but wonder is he the kind that says: the visitors are evil … fallen Watchers or are they the saviors or what?

What’s his perspective regards this school of thought, I wonder?

I’ll check him out a bit and see

Great links from everybody

Appreciate the information

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join