It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

and various "paranormal" phenomena for that matter.
reply to post by The GUT

Not really, no.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well this is all so much sheer awesomeness on your part and puts into perspective the activities of the notorious Warlocks of our times, as you have suggested there is much more to come i am unsure how involved you would like discussion to be at this point, whilst you complete your invaluable endeavours, but suffice to say i am enthralled and will add what i can.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I am in Sooo much pain this morning after my surgery last week, so am replying to find easier next time I hit the comp with more tolerance for sitting here.

Great looking OP.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Great post. Thanks for the time, effort and energy invested into this. This is what I look for in ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Your thread is one of the main reasons I came to ATS, though I rarely post in this forum as I consider myself ignorant of many of tales/stories(?).

I can see myself spending quite a few days looking at all the links you provided.

Great thread Gut!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Damn, there's a lot of information in this thread and the first thing which it made me think of was the 1967 film, Quatermass and the Pit, which I watched only last night. The people behind that film paid a lot of attention to detail in regards to electromagnetic affects and possible affects to humans as well as the conflict of interest between the military and the public if an alien vehicle was ever found on earth.

That leads on to my main point, those who have studied the UFO field thoroughly, all know that the phenomenon is real and as stated, there are generally 2 types, the craft and the ball of light. We also know that those who may have extra terrestrial tech are also hiding a lot of what they do and possibly even have craft(s) way beyond what is widely accepted as current "state of the art" aircraft. I've kind of always had the view that one of the reasons TPTB are hiding this tech is because to release it to the public would just confirm that they did indeed find/capture an alien tech craft.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Cool thread.

The GUT

April 1985 (training target) -- Targeting cue: geographic coordinates of the Gulf of San Matias, Argentina and the instruction event of interest, 1981.  Remote viewers Paul Smith and Bill Ray were both trained by Ingo Swann and described the target as follows: 

Ray's explicit summary ... On an ocean a short distance from a coast in 1981 there is a ship.  This ship has a military feeling.  It is smaller than a destroyer.  There are only men aboard.  They are wearing clean white uniforms -- maybe white shorts.  The men are young for the most part, and are athletic.  They are on a routine mission.

Reminded me of the Ourang Medan Mystery (Death Ship) I read about a few weeks ago.

Death Ship

Ominous tales of ghost ships like the Flying Dutchman and the Mary Celeste have been passed down from one generation of seafarer to the next for centuries, but as eerie as these haunted vessels are alleged to be there is another even more disturbing maritime phenomena that deals not with ships that have been abandoned, but those whose crew have mysteriously perished. Arguably the most disturbing of all these legends is the shocking case of the SS Ourang Medan.
According to widely circulated reports, in June of 1947 — or, according to alternate accounts, February of 1948 — multiple ships traversing the trade routes of the straits of Malacca, which is located between the sun drenched shores of Sumatra and Malaysia, claimed to have picked up a series of SOS distress signals. The unknown ship’s message was as simple as it was disturbing:
“All officers including captain are dead, lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead.”

Hmmm, 1947...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey T.G
As I expected you've produced another tour de force thread full of information and fact ...Bravo .

I've read through it but feel another reading is in order to fully take in what has been presented but wanted to post this first .

In regard of the Hutchison Effect I was (still am) of the opinion that it was a hoax and the effects shown are a result of trickery so I guess Hutchison was a big part of the system , without him pulling the strings the effect would have had no effect ...but I guess you're already aware of that , the fact that John Alexander was in some way involved and supported it surprises me not .

Just one of the many things I've learnt from your previous threads on the exploits of these characters is they can't be trusted and to treat their claims with caution (or disbelief)

I do have one question for you mate and that is have you come across any mention of experiments using Infrasound instead of or along side EM ?
I became aware a few years ago that scientists believe that Infrasound could be responsible for some paranormal experiences and can instil feelings of fear and unease in people , I wondered if the military could have worked on an Infrasound weapon .

On a footnote I was in email contact over a period of weeks with Joe McMoneagle about 10 years or so ago over UFO sightings I was having , I found him to be a patient inquisitive man who took the time to reply to my messages and show interest in my observations , at the time I didn't really know who he was

Turns out most of what I was seeing were satellites

Keep up the good work mate .

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey, I wanna thank everyone for the very encouraging responses! Coming from our ATS fambly that means a lot.

I'm also looking forward to discussing some of the ideas and items that were mentioned by a few of y'all----good stuff!

I'll be back sometimes early evening and get around to replying and hopefully posting some more items of interest. I think I might even have some surprises coming, we'll see.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm in the middle of class right now...I briefly scanned over your posts and I'm like "WHOA!" As soon as I get home, I'm going to spend my evening reading all your posts on this thread. I appreciate you taking the time to post such in depth threads on multiple issues, as well as posting videos too! I love the feeling of having something exciting to read and look forward to!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ooh goody, this is going to be a great read
S&F&THX

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Gut,
Another awesome thread keep up the good work. Your threads are why I keep coming to ATS.I will probably have to reread this to get a better grasp on the subject. Do you think the pineal gland could be the key? I mean do you think a EM field could stimulate the gland and allow RV, PSI ability or for that matter allow us to see the UFO'S?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Original Image - Sol617A_P2291_1_False_L257_pos

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I have seen this photo posted various times always marked with various faces.
I do not believe there are various faces..I believe there is simply one face and it's a carving much in the way of a head ornament of a car or the painting details of a sharks mouth of a jet.

There Is one alien - he/she/it is 4 armed with 2 legs - Think of the aliens from "The arrival" but with 2 more arms. I believe life existed on mars but like our world suffered a massive catastrophic war or planetary event...Much in line with the demise of tiamat..

Here is the image I will be letting you guys check out -

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hello Brother Gut!
I want to thank you for your work, most excellent!

It can not be stressed enough this information, and
exhaustive investigation into all of the rabbit holes
is of utmost importance related to the times we are in,
the events that have taken place and are to come.

Thank you for your diligence.
And yes your package in on its way.

Kudos, and Godspeed to you!
bts

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut- So what do you think of my hypothesis about electromagnetically controlled plasma shields surrounding alien starships? I know you had an eyewitness experience on a fiery balled plasma foofighter --- same as myself --- yet I still feel that besides the plasma being used as a fuel source for a photon engine on the starship during night OP's on dark alien world's; could the electrically charged plasma itself...be used as an ultimate weapon of mass destruction --- with the possible funneling of the plasma --- with magnetically controlled vortices funneling the plasma from the outer magnetic shield of the starship towards the designated target?

Thanks,

Erno

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow an incredible thread it seems. Very well presented too. I haven't done much research into the application of ufo&alien technology. Most of my research is superficial ufo encounters, crypto-zoology and underground bases.

I am more interested in the mythical aspects of ancient cultures, their domination over humans via secret socities, world government via new world order, the study of satan/lucifer and their infiltration into religions. In other words its much more hidden, cryptic, controversial and hard to prove.

You choose to focus on the nuts and bolts aspect which is fine and equally compelling.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Greetings

After reading I am full of questions (and I am not knowledgeable into any of this), so:

Is it possible that all the interest of CIA (the military and all the other alphabet agencies) on the paranormal, RV, ESP et all, is just an extremely elaborated (and quite convincing) facade to lure the soviets into thinking that the americans were into this, and the real goal for the US would be to try to hide that they had very advanced technology to spy the USSR (and even provide better cover to infiltrated agents)?

I am saying this because around this paranormal, RV, ESP and all stuff, I see a lot of familiar names associated with desinformation (Col. Alexander, Col. Aquino, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green), they are intelligence operatives.

Maybe the soviets were really into that or they tried to convince the americans that they were.
And as a mean of a counter-intel operation, the US started that facade operation (MK-Ultra, Stargate).

Those men cited above are psy-ops experts, so creating this as a diversion would be a best demonstration of non-lethal warfare: making the soviets think that they could get intel this way and making them waist time and precious resources on that research.

Meanwhile, the americans were distracting all world from the real means of getting intel - very, very advanced tech (obtained from scientific investigation and elsewhere).

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

meaningless333
Is it possible that all the interest of CIA (the military and all the other alphabet agencies) on the paranormal, RV, ESP et all, is just an extremely elaborated (and quite convincing) facade to lure the soviets into thinking that the americans were into this, and the real goal for the US would be to try to hide that they had very advanced technology to spy the USSR (and even provide better cover to infiltrated agents)?

I'm gonna start with your hypothesis, meaningless, because it's an aspect that comes up in association with the topics and cast of characters we've discussed so far, and is addressed in the literature I've dug into.

Opinions vary, on whom might have been fooling who in regards Russian parapsychological research vs the American branch. The most convincing information, for me, suggests that we--the U.S.--were afraid we were falling behind and thusly attacked the subject with a vengeance. (Some of the RV'ers did get creeped out though, and one even thought he had met a female Russian RV'er who was watching his every move in the 'ether!' The "watchers," they feared, were being watched!)

Some researchers posit that it was the Russians yanking our chain and making us toss money at programs that, while valid studies, were known to be worthless operationally.

The issue is confused, however, by the fact that different USG agencies and the individuals within them had various motives, beliefs, and strategies of their own. The "Agnostic, Atheist, Believer" issue discussed in the introduction of this thread comes into play.

It gets even more complicated--but worth considering--that the intelligence gurus are always looking for ways to spin and use any phenomena by hook or by crook.

What I mean by that is, that whether a psyops strategist believes in, say, remote viewing or not, he might realize that it has its uses in manipulating some target population. Not necessarily foreign targets.

For example, I think that it is very possible that we are being set up for a new 'religion.' The ET Religion. Or even the Ancient Alien Religion.

This does NOT mean that I don't think there's intelligent life in the universe, it just means that I do think there's compelling evidence to suggest that a Plan B to manipulate society exists--and may even be in progress--and that would be one extremely savvy, intelligent, and diabolical way to do it. It may even have non-human intelligences behind it and pulling the strings!

I'll get back with some, imo, fascinating links/references on that aspect but, until then, I want to offer an observation that's been bugging me as regards folk like Alexander, Green, Nick Pope, Aquino et al.

I'm very of the opinion that ET and/or Extradimensional intelligences are involved with our planet. On the other hand I'm VERY suspect of the Roswell theory of ET.

One reason for that is because of something we've all seen here on ATS, especially in the AMA threads. We have personality after personality with military/alphabet/psyops/intelligence credentials holding court. They can be rather uppity about some of our questions and opinions, too. They are very fond of and assertive about their own POV, however. Anyone else notice that?

They all exhibit their loyalty to the system that brought us MK-ULTRA and such, and decline to answer a multitude of very good questions that would have huge implications for mankind…and yet they have ALL, so far, been quick to give their thumbs up to Roswell as an ET event. I, personally, smell a rat.

Not only that, but, as far as Aquino is concerned, it seems as if he's changed his tune on the possibility of the extraterrestrial visitation of Earth between his recent posts and this AMA…almost as if he's been briefed and prepped before his AMA.

I'm gonna backtrack and make sure on that one, but regardless I do note that all these intel guys seem to be reading off the same script.

Can we trust them? It depends on what one thinks about someone who publicly states that they wouldn't tell you if they have classified info regarding the greatest question humanity faces--humanity is SOL on that one as far as they are concerned--and on the other hand belongs heart and soul to organizations that believe "the end justifies the means." Folk that are professionally trained and experienced in deception. Hmmmm.

My opinion and maybe some food for thought.

Always good to run across you on the boards, meaningless, and thank you for bringing your excellent thoughts to this thread.

edit on 14-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The GUT [sic] 
"Although I could not at the time decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals."

coming from the guy who said "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." i'd say he cut himself a bit short on a few ..
.. well here's some:

that the energy field affected his mind's EM field and vice-versa, insomuch as combinations of such fields yield signals which transform experience into such including resultants as stated. seemingly human, seemingly alien, seemingly in the hair-raising-intuitive-instinct spectrum of things. that said, interplanetary and intergalactic signal research is of major concern in terms of continued survival of ..
.. people. the ability to procreate ourselves onto another planet by means of signal such that our distant people construct a receiver for teleportation would be quite ascentive. such distant signal indeed seems not at all absurd upon considering the hexidecimal digital pattern of pi, instead merely seeming "a difficult undertaking".

in terms of technology directly applicable to the effect as considered: practicing parallel processing with one's mind. perhaps as difficult as quantum computation. perhaps not. conscience and awareness is not a line, nor a point. is not "each and every" nothing the same nothing? are not all empty spaces the same space? "nothing is not nowhere" cleverness? parallel. analogous. analog. each and every nowhere is in the same position. anyway. personalized social morpheme reconstitution. one trash conversation is an ingenuitist's remapped resource. recycle the signals.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Whateva69
I love the detail in this thread, The Gut you have now made my list of people i would like to have over for drinks and a chat

Deal. Expensive Tequila or cheap beer. Whichever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join