It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well, if we are to believe Alexander on this then Bigelow approached him looking to fund any projects he had underway. At the time Skinwalker wasn't even on the radar. Bigelow wanted to purchase a research institute Alexander was a part of. They were looking at chaos theory.

Instead they decided to form the NIDS who's focus was to be life after death and UFOs. (Odd combo).
Skinwalker came as a result of the UFO research. They were studying cattle mutilation. So its doubtful they were trying to coax Bigelow into buying it. I imagine they kept a lid on it all so Bigelow could use whatever data they uncovered for his aerospace ambitions, IMO.

I just don't see the point of the continued secrecy unless they really DID uncover something revolutionary...

I'll be interested in hearing what GUT has to say here because there is a big puzzle piece missing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to get a hold of Dr. Vallee on the interweb? I think ATS should try and bring him on as an AMA expert. After Alexander and then Aquino, if we could get Vallee on here, this place would explode.

I also think he would be very interested in this particular discussion.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by tetra50

Well, if we are to believe Alexander on this then Bigelow approached him looking to fund any projects he had underway. At the time Skinwalker wasn't even on the radar. Bigelow wanted to purchase a research institute Alexander was a part of. They were looking at chaos theory.

Instead they decided to form the NIDS who's focus was to be life after death and UFOs. (Odd combo).
Skinwalker came as a result of the UFO research. They were studying cattle mutilation. So its doubtful they were trying to coax Bigelow into buying it. I imagine they kept a lid on it all so Bigelow could use whatever data they uncovered for his aerospace ambitions, IMO.

I just don't see the point of the continued secrecy unless they really DID uncover something revolutionary...

I'll be interested in hearing what GUT has to say here because there is a big puzzle piece missing.

You may not see it, however, you just illustrated it right there: They were looking at "chaos theory," supposedly, and we're talking investigating it, not extrapolating it and controlling all others' access and dissemination of it, right? See what I mean, inherent, to the question....?

The "odd combo" you refer to, yourself, is sort of PROOF of what I am saying is somewhat obvious....they took control of something unusual in order to spin its definitive prospects after that....or perhaps even knew the source of the "unusualness" happening there, and still bought it to control the "spin" of that....it seems obvious to me; though, perhaps not to others.. . The point to the continued to the secrecy could be simply building a myth, to control the perception around said myth....

See how that works?
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Though Skinwalker is a small part, really, of what we're discussing here, what Jay and I are discussing, I think, is inherent and very pertinent in demonstration, to what may be happening here, and what this thread is addressing, really, on so many different levels. As a matter of logic, just because one thing may be true, doesn't disallow the other. Or if one thing may be untrue, it doesn't disallow the others, either.

So, in other words, Jay, in application to what you and I are writing about here, there may have been reports prior to Bigelow purchasing the piece of property of high strangeness, and they may have been probeable or not. That's really irrelevant, in a way. But those affiliated with NIDs bought it.....obviously, for our purposes of extrapolation, to control the information about what was happening on that piece of property and spinning it obviously for their purposes. What that shows is they have a purpose, beyond the plain truth given to the public......

This, to me, logically, spells disinformation and all other kinds of attendant disaster....

I am interested in this one thing because I think it's a certain hingepoint where "scientists" may have been held hostage by their current explanations and methodology, and "persuaded" to take a certain viewpoint, to convince or unconvince the public, as it were......
Tetra

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hmm...
Perhaps I am just having trouble following you here. Its getting a little late and all. Haha

I do understand what you mean by controlling the flow of information, though. I just fail to see the benefit. For one, the phenomena is not confined to the boundary of that ranch. People can set up and investigate on adjacent properties all they like and still get all the spookiness that goes along with it.
As far as the myth of the place goes, it seems to me that it surpasses the NIDS, and always has.

At any rate, like I said, I'm definitely interested in GUT's hint at a black op EM experiment/operation.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And yeah, I think there is little doubt that Vallee has, at times, felt like he has been held hostage in his job.

A no-holds-barred conversation with that guy would be one for the ages.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

JayinAR

Generally, I like to take the time to write these things out in a way that folk who might not be familiar with the subject matter and/or terminology can get an idea of what's going on.

I do intend to address these very subjects that way a little later, and have a decent start on the final two sections.

For now, most of us posting will know what the following ideas reference.

My own opinion--and that of some researchers much better than myself--see Robert Bigelow as the 21st Century Howard Hughes. Hughes, as we know, had a special relationship with the government and often worked as a "cut-out" on many top, top-secret projects.

I don't think your history of Bigelow, Alexander, and NIDS is exactly right, although I'm sure that's basically how they spin it.

My take is that Alexander was at the very least a middleman between the government and Bigelow, and probably a project manager. Good chance he's Bigelow's 'handler' too if'n you ask me.

Bigelow Aerospace is "privatized" and basically quasi-official. As such, they are immune from international prohibitions against space weaponry.

Bigelow, under the guise of commercialized "space hotels" and building inflatable space units for the gubmint, is probably gearing up to put some top-secret technology into space as well. Like some kind of weapons----maybe even mass control technology.

John Alexander is THE Godfather of so-called nonlethal weaponry. That's both his passion, his baby, and his official directive. Go figure, then, on their relationship and machinations. Certainly, whatever is going on, there's more to the story than they portray. I think that's pretty solid common sense when all factors and relationships are considered.

Is Bigelow a part of what we are calling "The System?" Yeah, I'd say his interests and money go towards the high-strangeness end of the scale. And look who he pals around with, ahem.

Even Kelleher, who was NIDS chief scientist and co-author of The Hunt for Skinwalker, has suggested it was possible that the high-strangeness was the result of black ops testing. I have some other quotes on that (allegedly from sources close to NIDS) that have suggested the same thing. I'll be bringing that here later.

Food for thought.

edit on 17-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
To address the fine points that tetra and Jay are discussing. Here's my working theory. General black ops testing was going on amongst the civilian populace before the NIDS buyout of the ranch.

The second phase might have been to introduce scientists into that modality to see how well it would hold up under professional scrutiny and to check for "holes." If it worked on the scientific team then they would know that any such technology was getting pretty close.

Opinion, yes. But I have my reasons for thinking that might be the case.

I should also note that I don't believe high-strangeness is only an illusionary component of EM, but that EMR may actually facilitate some valid and crazy shizzle. How that shizzle is spun in the future is an important aspect to all of this I'm thinking.

So, the way I see it, you both have points about NIDS and Skinwalker.

edit on 18-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Have you ever looked at the magnetic grid for that area?
I suppose there could be a local hot-spot, but when I was digging around earlier today all I could find was that that area of the country is in a bit of a "neutral zone". Or, in other words, the natural EM field isn't very high there.

ETA: it may be interesting to get a geological map of the area to see what sort of rocks and minerals are present in the ground there.
edit on 18-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That, if accurate, would probably make it a good area to test the human-manufactured sort wouldn't it? Less interference from geomagnetic bleed-over?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That's a good point.
Hmmm... especially considering there may be a shamanistic element at play there since who knows when.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It might also be noted that that part of the country is THE spot for a majority of sensitive testing. If I wasn't in over my head trying to collate and organize a ton of information, I'd make a map that triangulated and connected Los Alamos, White Sands, Nellis, Kirtland, etc. along with a list of all the known types of research that they do.

Just some of the stuff I can think of off the top of my head is suggestive. Maybe someone could take that on?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Geez, so sorry, I'll have to come back to this post tomorrow.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Bybyots because: sorry guys

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Interesting. There are several uranium mines in the area...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I realize that The Disclosure Project is considered really lame to many UFOlogical people nowadays, like it is out of fashion or something, but the general meme spread by them has been that there is a covert faction/breakaway civilization utilizing advanced technology, some which is derived from shot down ET craft, among some genuine man-made inventions such as Tesla's death ray, and that they use their own technology to fake threatening and sinister UFO/ET events to create a false flag National Security threat so they can manipulate geopolitics behind the scenes and get tons of funding.

Cattle mutilations are a part of this game, as are MILABS, military abductions, which utilize the stagecraft holographic projections and mind control techniques perfected over the decades since MK Ultra etc. EM weapons are probably used to create the anomalous surgical precision found in the animal mutilation phenomenon. Researchers and hypnotists/psychologists that specialize in alien abduction, are either overtly or covertly brought into these Intelligence games and are promoted and on the pay roll - and if they do not play the game, they are silenced, ridiculed or killed. John Mack may have been too much of a revolutionary and was too subversive in a positive way, and didn't play along with the "sinister ET" agenda. Although it is likely that he was just accidentally struck by a drunk driver, one cannot rule out a more elaborate set up which could even include Aquino's Greater Black Magic in conjunction with Alexander's non-lethal weapons. Consciousness-assisted technology is probably a reality that many people have not considered or believed possible.

It has been stated in a leaked document from The Disclosure Project that Linda Moulton Howe has a close relationship to Robert Bigelow. She is the MAIN person in the media to have pushed the cattle mutilation propaganda. She was brought into those intelligence circles many years ago and I recall hearing people associated with the Aviary talking about feeding her specific information to test the waters and see what she would publish and what she would keep secret. More recently, she discussed an enigmatic comment that Dr. Allen Hynek said to her in a private meeting when he confronted her about the animal mutilations. It specifically has to do with the occult and gets right back on theme with the recent Aquino and Alexander information proliferating ATS recently.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I heard mention of the Fours Corners Area by different sources if you look up the four corners map it is Utah,Colorado,Arizona and New Mexico, William Cooper mentions this area also other sources one i hope to be a guest on the AMA thread, This area is mentioned to house underground military bases,also lot's of ufo activity and strangeness

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
Just so we English don't feel left out of the fun, here are a few things FL recently drew attention to/hinted at, regarding the DERA - Defence Evaluation and Research Agency near Bedhampton, a UFO hotspot, Area 47 (of the brain...).

DERA base Bedhampton/Portsmouth ufo's

Bedhampton UFO'S

In learning situations, studies with EEG have shown that during the initial experience of a new activity (e.g., the transmission of the brain waves to the target brain for the first time), neural pathways are established during the first few minutes that will determine how the brain will engage its learned memories of this activity again in the future.

… so that the subject was able to see what we wanted him to see.

When observing how various individuals responded to a predetermined stimulus, we were surprised to find that not only was the reflex behavior invariant among them, but a form of pre-knowledge was suggested as the nerve cells engaged in the reflex process were interconnected in exactly the same neural pattern for every individual that was examined.

What did they say?!...Found in the bibliography of your FL link:

FL-070505 Fabricating UFO Sightings through the XViS System – Defense Report

Neurosounding and the Bedhampton Experiment

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

It, indeed, is a fasinating area, all by itself, without subterfuge of the military industrial complex, and our interests, thereof, jasmine23. And just a few snippets of facts, about this particular geographic area:

Geography[edit]

The Four Corners Area is defined as a circle around the Four corners located at 36°59′56.31532″N 109°02′42.62019″W.[4]
The Four Corners is part of the high Colorado Plateau. This makes it a center for weather systems, which stabilize on the plateau then proceed eastward through Colorado and into the central states. This weather system creates snow and rain fall over the central United States.[5]
Protected areas in the Four Corners area include Canyon de Chelly National Monument, Hovenweep National Monument, Mesa Verde National Park, and Monument Valley. Mountain Ranges in the Four Corners include Sleeping Ute Mountains, Abajo Mountains, and the Chuska Mountains.[6]

And more:

The Four Corners is a region of the United States consisting of the southwestern corner of Colorado, northwestern corner of New Mexico, northeastern corner of Arizona and southeastern corner of Utah. The Four Corners area is named after the quadripoint where the boundaries of the four states meet, where the Four Corners Monument is located. It is the only location in the United States where four states meet. Most of the Four Corners region belongs to semi-autonomous Native American nations, the largest of which is the Navajo Nation, followed by Hopi, Ute, and Zuni tribal reserves and nations. The Four Corners region is part of a larger region known as the Colorado Plateau and is mostly rural, rugged and arid. In addition to the monument, commonly visited areas within Four Corners include Monument Valley, Mesa Verde National Park, and Canyon de Chelly National Monument. The most populous city in the Four Corners region is Farmington, New Mexico, followed by Durango, Colorado.

And lastly, though there is much more about this particular area to be revealed:

The United States acquired the four corners region from Mexico after the end of the Mexican–American War in 1848. In 1863 Congress created Arizona Territory from the western part of New Mexico Territory. The boundary was defined as a line running due south from the southwest corner of Colorado Territory, which had been created in 1861. This was an unusual act of Congress, which almost always defined the boundaries of new territories as lines of latitude or longitude, or following rivers. By defining one boundary as starting at the corner of another Congress ensured the eventual creation of four states meeting at a point, regardless of the inevitable errors of boundary surveying.[1] The area was first surveyed by the U.S. Government in 1868 as part of an effort to make Colorado Territory into a state, the first of the Four Corners states formed. The first marker was placed at the spot in 1912.[2] The first Navajo tribal government was established in 1923 to regulate an increasing number of oil exploration activities on Navajo land.[3]

And... uranium....you mentioned, JayinAR?

Tetra50

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Excerpt from 'The Cosmic Conspiracy' by Stan Deyo

It may be significant that the $10,000,000,000 North American Air Defence Command (NORAD) is buried one mile underneath Cheyenne Mountain (also in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado). If one views the planet as a round ball of "electrical fluid" as did Tesla, one can see how a resonant circuit using the earth as a conductor would generate very high voltages at the antipodes of such a transmitter. If NORAD has a VLF- Resonance transmitter, then the antipode of its broadcast would be near a very small island group in the Southern portion of the Indian Ocean. Could it be that the still highly-classified, electrically-propelled U.S. submarines 'recharge' their dynamic-plasma batteries there? Furthermore, one wonders even more about the antipodes of the Pine Gap and North-west Cape transmitters. The Pine Gap transmitter sits very near the Tropic of Capricorn and its antipode is very near the Tropic of Cancer on the centre of the Atlantic Ocean's great dividing ridge. The Northwest Cape transmitter just slightly north of the Tropic of Capricorn is, however, of extreme interest because its antipode is directly in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle where many strange electrical phenomena have been observed in recent years...Is not this significant?...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by The GUT

What do you think Alexander means when he asks Hutchison if he is a part of the "system"?
He links it to poltergeist phenomena.

I think too much is being read into his use of the word system.

In this context I believe it refers simply to the components of the experiment to recreate the Hutchinson effect. An alternative word to have used may have been circuit.

In other words he is asking whether the effects produced require Hutchinson himself to be involved, not because of any fraudulent behavior, but that he deliberately / inadvertently affected the results through some psychic (EM / poltergeist type) effect.

Basically he is asking Hutchinson himself whether he thinks he is the catalyst in the experiment - is he part of the system (circuit) that produces the EM effects observed.

Possibly also in a fashion that if inadvertently, and therefore not "under control", requires a particular state of mind or other situation that renders the experiment unrepeatable under observation. Reminds me a bit of the double slit experiment and whether there could be some human manipulation of EM fields at a quantum level, which is where I feel answers may be found for much of the ESP / RV / telekinesis and other psychic phenomena - perhaps even the weak force (gravity) conundrum.

Maybe some people are able to access the hidden dimensions hinted at in string theory and this is where, in an electrical (EM) way, faint imprints of all events are left allowing access to thought time travel. Opens up all sorts of possibilities - maybe this is where the soul travels to, the place accessed by mediums and occupied by demons, where ET hangs out in the IDH, a place where time operates differently - after all there does appear to be a lot of mass (dark matter) in this universe currently unaccounted for.

Then again it's highly likely the above is complete crap !

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join