It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elimination of top Military Personnel? I SENSE A MAJOR FALSE FLAG COMING.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why do you not answer the question of why you are here on a conspiracy site if you just discount everything? Don't they have that in the Manual they issue to you?

And for the record, the name Sorcha Faal does not come up when one is brought to the EU news. Or do you know everything about that too?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this video has any clues....

I, pet goat II
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFbRH-S2L94
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Andre33
reply to post by hellobruce

For the record, I have never heard of this Sorcha person and didn't know that the EU News was considered unreliable.

For you to immediately discount the notion of these firings potentially being part of a bigger picture, however, and then to belittle those here that consider it a possibility, leads me to ask how much you are getting paid to be here. I guess that part of our govt is still up and running.

If you prefer believe everything the American Govt tells you to like a good little sheep, and never question their motives... congratulations ... but then what are you even doing on ATS? I see you have already been asked that question several times on other posts without a real response from you, so i am not holding my breath.

Just a couple points:

1) You say , "For the record...[I didn't know my source publishes known hoaxes and false material]" Is that supposed to liberate you from the responsibility of sensationalizing already sensational info that isn't even correct? I don't think anyone would blame you for not doing your research FIRST (even though it IS lazy to make a thread about something, and use sources you don't even know of) UNTIL -

2) You go on to insult those who call out your STORY....not YOU mind you...no one had anything negative to say about you, but they call out your STORY, for being a HOAX, which it obviously IS...and you insult them by essentially calling them a shill, a paid disinfo agent hired by our government. Do you know how ridiculous you sound when you accuse members of this site for being paid government disinfo agents?

3) When it comes to things like this, such as you posting a hoax, instead of getting your feathers all riled up, it is ALWAYS best to just admit it was a mistake, no biggie, have a chuckle about it, and move on. I personally didn't think you did anything wrong by posting this - that is how we learn - we post stuff, and sometimes we find out it is false info. What you DID do wrong, was believe it right away, sensationalize it, and then accuse members of being "shills". Didn't have to do that.

Anyway, I meant this in the best way. Keep posting here on ATS, it is a great place.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Andre33
And for the record, the name Sorcha Faal does not come up when one is brought to the EU news.

Those articles are sourced to "him"....

Good to see that this thread is where it belongs - in the hoax forum!

As to why I am here - well, the motto of this website is "Deny Ignorance", not "Embrace Ignorance"!
edit on 13-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

What is a reliable source these days anyway??

link   

edit on 13-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Really? Try to keep up with this.

Go to your EU Times article again. Scroll down to under the video at the bottom, oh look, there is a link that says "source" on it. Click that link, and you go to this website. Now look at the name under the byline on the article. What's that say? Here, let me save you the trouble.

October 12, 2013

Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Sorcha Faal. Internet hoaxer extraordinaire.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

What is a reliable source these days anyway??

If you have to ask that ridiculous question, I will give you a source to get your "news" from......

TheOnion

Deny Ignorance, if you dare.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No harm, eventually you will find out the crap sites on the web.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between an onion article and a "reliable" source article!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by sonnny1

Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between an onion article and a "reliable" source article!!

My roommate and I get along fine. We’re pretty good about sharing food and fridge space, and we even hang out a few times a week. Overall I’d say it’s a friendly dynamic. But it occurred to me the other day that sometimes when my girlfriend comes over and we fire Civil War cannons in my bedroom, there’s a chance he might be able to hear us.

I Wonder If My Roommate Can Hear My Girlfriend And Me Firing Civil War Cannons

Um, Ok....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

As some one else pointed out, without comparisons to other times the motivation for these firings is in doubt. They may all be coincidental or be part of some other sexually oriented scandal. I don't know.

What I'm pointing out is that you have tied them all in with a larger doomsday scenario which you in part seem to be developing based upon sources of extremely dubious repute. The story of Obama wanting to nuke an American city might have given you pause to question this source. You seem not to have done this, yet it was a simple thing to do.

Rather, you republished this meme in a sensational manner.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

acknowledged.... and your response was classy. thanks... I should have just stopped with the firings, but was led astray ..... live and learn....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is Sorcha Faal a real name?

Somehow, seems like an alias only.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

It is, I believe he lives in the states somewhere.....can't remember, just know he lives off of making crap up and generating views to his blogs and sites.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What would be a perfect way to commit a false flag like this and get away with it 100% risk free? Have it come out as a story from Sorcha fal!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Andre33
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

acknowledged.... and your response was classy. thanks... I should have just stopped with the firings, but was led astray ..... live and learn....

Thank you for the acknowledgment Andre.
I must say it warms my heart.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they go ahead and trim some of the dead wood from the top? After all, this is the general officer corp of the US armed forces that was STUPID enough to let the National Command Authority deploy US troops to Afghanistan ! ! ! ! I mean, if we have officers that STUPID in uniform, we should get rid of them for being incompetent, like Patreus and his little reserve colonel piece of ass. That guy DESERVED to go.

President Jimmy Obama, or Barrack Carter, I get them confused, but they always have the same M.O., and it's just Deja-Vu all over again 70's style in D.C. these days.

So they fired some dead wood right? maybe that will give the administration a little more scratch to get AF-1 enough gas to fly to some golf courses that the Commander in Chief hasn't already played?

Seriously, it's not a hoax, it's a tragedy they don't fire MORE of the dead-beat generals !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join