It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elimination of top Military Personnel? I SENSE A MAJOR FALSE FLAG COMING.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could it be that TBTB are preparing us for a MAJOR false flag? Seems like there are more than a few coincidences...

THIS WEEK:

The Air Force removed Maj. Gen. Michael Carey, a 35-year veteran, from his command of 20th Air Force, responsible for all 450 of the service’s intercontinental ballistic missiles for "alleged personal misconduct."

Vice Adm. Tim Giardina, the second-in-charge at U.S. Strategic Command, which writes the military's nuclear war plans and would transmit launch orders should the nation ever go to nuclear war, was fired by the Navy for "gambling issues."

NOTE: By coincidence (?), Lt. Gen. James Kowalski, commander of Air Force Global Strike Command, and the one who fired Carey, has been nominated to succeed Giardina at Strategic Command.

But wait, there's more!

Major General C.M.M. Gurganus - Commanded Regional Command Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in Afghanistan

Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant - Director of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan.

Brigadier General Bryan Roberts Commanding officer of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, and deputy commanding general of the U.S.Army Recruiting Command at Fort Knox, Ky.

Major General Ralph Baker - Commander of Joint Task Force – Horn at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa

Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette Commander of Carrier Strike Group Three, April 5, 2012. He most recently served as Deputy Commander, U.S. Naval Forces, U.S. Central Command.

Colonel David Lynch, the commander of the 341st Security Forces Group at Malmstrom Air Force Base (another nuclear facility), was relieved of command, due to "a loss of confidence in Lynch's ability to lead his group."

Oh yeah - and Janet Napolitano, the head of the Dept of Homeland Security, resigned so she could take a teaching job in CA.

Certainly seems as if a path is being cleared.

If these firings of decorated heroes at the highest levels of security that exists isn't bad enough, now there is the report that Obama had Carey and Guiardina axed because they (ready for this?) refused to drop a nuke on Charleson, SC, this past week and instead exploded it on the sea floor, 600 miles off the coast of SC, resulting an an earthquake that was registered by the USGS in that exact area.

Conveniently, the USGS site has since been taken down due to the lack of federal funding, but those in the know reported it was shown before the site could be taken down..

Here are several articles that EVERYONE should read. RIGHT NOW.

www.eutimes.net...

www.eutimes.net...

www.rawstory.com...

www.ijreview.com...

I pray this is all rhetoric and disinformation, but it all seems to be coming to a head... just in time for the US to default, which would be an ideal time for the POTUS to declare martial law - and himself the World's Supreme Leader, and one beyond reproach.

May God Help Us All.

Raman noodles are looking better than ever. So is propane.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Andre33 because: added that the SC event was this past week

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
EUtimes is not a reliable source.

Also, they are known to link to a known hoaxer's website. At least one of the above is linked to Sorcha Faal.
edit on 13-10-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Andre33
Could it be that TBTB are preparing us for a MAJOR false flag?

Using Sorcha Faal as a source.... you really must be kidding, pushing a known hoaxer.

Just stop and think for a minute about the silly story about dropping a nuke into the ocean instead of on Charleston and you will realise how silly this thread is!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Seeing the "removal" of a large list of top military personnel certainly gives one pause. I've actually been doing a little research on this myself and see one or two names on your list that I wasn't aware of.

It's troubling to say the least.

BTW - Was surprised to see this in the ATS Freshman's forum.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So now that Carey and Guiardina have been replaced we can expect a nuke to drop on Charleston.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Insightful one you are. It's going to go from bad to worse for humanity and those that won't 'play ball' are often rooted out of the mire.

The wrath of the Evil one these corrupted men in worldly authority serve cometh...and problem, reaction, solution will see in that false kingdom to come from all that will be initiated by major calamity.

Their beloved phoenix rises from the fires, THEN the Righteous Wrath of Judgement comes against all the works of evil in this world---to usurp the imitator force that has led so many souls to perdition.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Okay I don't buy the whole nuke explosion in the ocean as it's just speculation or simply made up.
But, there might be something more to the resignations of some of the top generals under Obama, it seems more then just coincidence..
I've gathered some info on the generals from the link in the OP, here we have 6 more U.S. miiltary generals who have resigned or have been asked to resign by the Obama administration.
Obama outing generals for ethical issues? That's like pot calling the kettle black since his whole Administration has some pretty questionable ethics, to say the least.

General David Petraeus
Why he resigned:

...resigned as head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), claiming that he was in an adulterous affair, which was discovered by the Federal government snooping through his and his mistress’ emails

Petraeus was replaced by John Owen Brennan.
Heres some info on Brennan:

John Owen Brennan (born September 22, 1955) is an American politician, who is currently serving as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and former chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama; officially his title was Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and Assistant to the President. His responsibilities included overseeing plans to protect the country from terrorism and respond to natural disasters, and he met with the President daily.

Previously, he advised Obama on foreign policy and intelligence issues during the 2008 presidential campaign and transition. Brennan withdrew his name from consideration for Director of the CIA in the first Obama administration over concerns about his support for the use of torture by the CIA under President George W. Bush. Instead, Brennan was appointed Deputy National Security Advisor, a position which did not require Senate confirmation. Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan became CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business, and served as chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an association of intelligence professionals. President Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the Central Intelligence Agency January 7, 2013. The ACLU called for the Senate not to proceed with the appointment until it confirms that "all of his conduct was within the law" at the CIA and White House. John Brennan was approved by the Senate Intelligence Committee on March 5, 2013 to succeed David Petraeus as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency by a vote of 12 to 3.

Link

General John Allen
Why he resigned:

...sexual involvement with Jill Kelly. The Pentagon, however, did not allege misconduct charges against General Allen for an exchange of explicit pictures with Jill Kelly. Allen said his resignation was to “address health issues within his family
Allen has since been cleared of all wrong doing.
He was replaced by General Joseph F. Dunford

On May 1, 2009, the Pentagon announced that President Barack Obama had appointed Dunford to serve as the commanding general of I Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Forces Central Command. Less than a year into that assignment, Dunford was nominated by Secretary of Defense Robert Gates to succeed James F. Amos as Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, who had been nominated to succeed James Conway as Commandant. President Obama approved his promotion and Dunford assumed the duties and new rank on 23 October 2010.

On October 10, 2012, General Dunford was nominated by President Barack Obama to lead U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan. After an investigation into inappropriate communications from the then-current commander in Afghanistan, General John R. Allen was opened, Secretary Panetta requested that General Dunford's nomination be acted on promptly.
On February 10, 2013, General Dunford assumed command of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from General Allen, who had since been cleared in the Pentagon's investigation involving his e-mails in the Petraeus scandal

Link

General Stanley McChrystal
Why he resigned:

...after a Rolling Stone article written by mysteriously “disappeared” journalist Michael Hastings caused a controversy. McChrystal had batted down Joe Biden’s “counter-terrorism strategy,” saying it would lead to “Chaos-istan,” which landed McChrystal in hot water with the higher-ups.

Replaced by General David Petraeus

General David McKiernan
Why he resigned:

...the four-star [general] who lead U.S. ground forces during the successful lightning Iraq invasion. He was asked to resign command of allied forces in Afghanistan just four months into Obama’s presidency in 2009. Never fully explained

Replaced by General Stanley McChrystal

General Carter Ham
Why he resigned:

removed from his position as the top general at AFRICOM on October 12, 2012, obviously due to his actions on the night of September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terrorist raid. General Ham, who was the Commander of the 2011 US-NATO operation to topple Gadhafi in Libya, reportedly disregarded a “stand down” order issued from above

Was replaced by:
Gen. David Rodriguez
A bit about David Rodriguez and AFRICOM

David Rodriguez, nominated to lead Africa Command, told the Armed Services Committee that he expects to face down terrorist threats on the continent with U.S. military force. But exactly how often the White House -- and self-declared noninterventionist Chuck Hagel -- will call on Rodriguez, instead of the FBI or the CIA, to stop the spread of terrorism in Africa is becoming one of the biggest questions the administration faces in the next four years. When Africom was created in 2008, the Pentagon billed it as a barely-armed force of good with a mission of training local militaries and enforcing maritime traffic and fisheries. Based in Germany, it promised it would build no American military facilities in Africa. But in the last few years, Northern Africa has become front-page national security news as pro-democracy revolts toppled decades-old regimes, regional conflicts have grown, and al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations have spread.

Link

Admiral David Gaouett
Why he resigned:

according to Military.com news, “pending the outcome of an internal investigation into undisclosed allegations of inappropriate judgment.” As reported by J.B. Williams, Gaouette also received, and disobeyed, a stand down order issued from above. As Williams claims, “Gaouette readied vital intelligence and communications operations for an extraction effort to be launched by Ham.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

daryllyn
EUtimes is not a reliable source.

Also, they are known to link to a known hoaxer's website. At least one of the above is linked to Sorcha Faal.
edit on 13-10-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Thank you and so nice and refreshing to actually see you, thank you for that.

As a military veteran it is unprecedented to see leadership gutted like this. This is very scary. I don't believe for a minute about the nuke but you don't dump patriots like this and something going on.

Stay tune, same bat channel....

The Bot

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Shocking I know but people retire and get relieved all the time in the military. Normally 3 years or less at the higher command levels.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And isn't there a missing nuke from Texas or was that dismissed due to being an AJ headline/source?

Idk who to trust or who is right anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

dlbott
As a military veteran it is unprecedented to see leadership gutted like this.

So show us the number of times generals or commanders have been sacked under previous Presidents compared to now.... you must have the figures.... unless!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Someone needs to interview all those relieved-of-duty generals before they get hit with drone strikes like Michael Hastings did.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Andre33

If these firings of decorated heroes at the highest levels of security that exists isn't bad enough, now there is the report that Obama had Carey and Guiardina axed because they (ready for this?) refused to drop a nuke on Charleson, SC, this past week and instead exploded it on the sea floor, 600 miles off the coast of SC, resulting an an earthquake that was registered by the USGS in that exact area.

So,
There was a nuke detonated on the sea floor 600 miles off of the coast of South Carolina?
Wouldn't that put it smack dab in the middle of the Bermuda triangle?

So Obama had them fired because he wanted them to make a big glass circle out of downtown Charleston and instead they boiled a cubic mile of seawater in the Bermuda Triangle?

Yep.
Got it.

I mean, I'm no Obama fan, but that's a bit out of character for him. The Charleston area has some pretty nice golf courses.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Must false flag Sunday.

Seriously how many ppl say false flag for everything!

Walmart was outta toilet paper... Homeland security spent thousands on toilet paper hmmm... MUST BE A FALSE FLAG!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You sir are a sensationalist. You say we should read these articles right now. When I tried, I found that two of the articles are months old. The other two are from the European Union Times.

The EU Times says that Obama wanted to nuke Charleston. WHAT? WHAT?????

I did a quick search of this rag and found enough information about it to allow me to discount it as nothing more than a neo-nazi hate rag. It is unfortunate that the straws that you are grabbing for to bolster your paranoia can only be found in vitriolic propaganda fronts such as this.

As for the raman noodles, and propane advice? Sound.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
EU Times is Sorcha crap.

Don't listen to anything from that site.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

For the record, I have never heard of this Sorcha person and didn't know that the EU News was considered unreliable.

For you to immediately discount the notion of these firings potentially being part of a bigger picture, however, and then to belittle those here that consider it a possibility, leads me to ask how much you are getting paid to be here. I guess that part of our govt is still up and running.

If you prefer believe everything the American Govt tells you to like a good little sheep, and never question their motives... congratulations ... but then what are you even doing on ATS? I see you have already been asked that question several times on other posts without a real response from you, so i am not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They had to in order to point all 450 of them at your house. When the moment is right they'll send them all over to you until you're deder dan a dor nob

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

The firings? That made up too?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Andre33
For the record, I have never heard of this Sorcha person and didn't know that the EU News was considered unreliable.

If you had just stopped and thought for a minute about the stupid story, you would have realised how silly it was.

So one morning Obama phoned up the Air Force and said - "I want you to drop a nuke on Charleston".... and everyone just blindly followed that order...

Why didnt you check up on Sorcha Faal, instead of just blindly posting what you read on a crazy website? What made you go to the EU website in the first place?

For you to immediately discount the notion of these firings potentially being part of a bigger pictur

For you to just blindly accept that they were a part of a bigger picture....
edit on 13-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join