It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Huge Creature "The Real Cthulhu" Attacks ROV In The Gulf Of Mexico!" Experts might want to look

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

dntwastetime
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

We all know ,we got it, you dont believe it, time to move on to your next task , do not hijack my thread . Thank you. I will continue to work on this .The measurements between the nostrils in multiple frames as well as the eyes are the same distance and all move together.

ATS is a forum. Forums are a platform for discussion on a wide variety of topics and, ATS especially (due to the nature of the topics presented), is not a place where being debated against can be construed as hijacking.
You posted your opinion, now people are giving you theirs.

And so am I.

I see a mess of particles in water. There is nothing to show a sense of scale (how do we know the figure is 20ft and not 20mm?). There is no definite consistency to the 'features' you have highlighted (though, to be fair, lots of animals don't always have perfectly symmetrical features), and, most tellingly for me, is the nature of the program.

It's a Stephen Fry show. I'm not sure about the US, but here in the UK, Fry is a very big deal with a HUGE following. If there was anything mysterious or cryptozoological about it, it would have been discovered in the show a long time ago.
Further, before the underwater shot, the guy is talking about microbes. The word microbe finds it's origins from the Greek mikros (meaning small) and bios meaning life. If he was hinting at some new type of 'huge creature' he wouldn't use the term microbe. Further, the fact he is talking about microbes leads me to impart a sense of scale on what we're seeing and assume we're seeing a very small amount of water in the shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

ColeYounger

Care to fill us in on what it is that can do that to a nuclear submarine?

I think he was saying that at this point, no one knows. These encounters are probably extremely rare.
I'm sure we wouldn't hear much about them anyway. There was an episode in the 80s where something bumped a 600 foot-long Soviet Typhoon-class sub, and almost spun it around. Blue whales max out at 100 feet in length. What the hell could do this?

Indeed my apologies for not answering I am on here sporadically, but yes it is as ColeYounger has stated. I don't know and I don't think anyone knows at this point. Honestly, if I were to stab a guess using logic and rationality perhaps it occurs from a pocket of water temperature being vastly different as cold water is denser than hot. The theory for that reasoning is the same as I have had when being at the beach warm water take one step sideways and boom you're in localized pocket of cold water... I could see this sudden shift in water density as the most logical possibility for this, as nothing shows up on sonar or other sensing equipment when it occurs.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

dlbott

Yea i won't wast ten minutes lol. It reminds me though of several stories and some real footage coming from west coast. Lot of people disappearing out there. One was a woman sailing and had cameras running, something big hit her boat and she was gone. They have found several empty boats, it happens around the world. I grew up on beach on gulf and I can tell you I have seen something's out there I could not explain. Shapes, some sort of creatures bigger than our boat.

The Bot

Can you possibly provide a link to your claims? I am seriously interested in seeing some of that kind of footage....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Krakatoa
Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back! Thanks for nothing there O.P.

Now that's funny. Thanks for the warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join