It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Dragon Society, the Default and Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Okay, so someone yesterday on A.T.S. made a post about a YouTube member being approached by someone from the White Dragon Society offering top YouTube video makers a lot of money to become agents working for the White Dragon Society and the U.N. to redistribute wealth to the poor nations of the world.

White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers

---------

So, I did some research, and found some people who they themselves say are already involved with the White Dragon Society and I'm going to show you some clips from their websites and what they are saying. It matches up with what these YouTube people are saying.

I want to point out that it is entirely possible (if not the case) that the Illuminati are a faction oriented with "Christ" and the White Dragon Society are a faction oriented with the "anti-Christ" alignment. It is very interesting because they themselves mention that they are influenced by Alistair Crowley, and I wrote a thread about him here:

Alistair Crowley on the Anti-Christ

--------

Okay, so if there are secret societies, symbolism for them could have been around for thousands of years, as well as planning between them. So we are going to bring the Book of Revelations into this and assume it is about a war between the Illuminati (Christ) faction and the Dragon Society (anti-Christ) faction. If you want to know more about the symbolism involved, watch the YouTube video referenced in the thread "White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers." That's all I have to say about Revelations.

Check this out. This is information from people who are involved with the White Dragon Society and someone named Drake. They might not know what is going on entirely, but they know enough information that it makes sense now when combined with knowledge of current events, like Boston's test of Martial Law, Obama's Executive branch expansion, drones in the U.S., and especially the debt default.

I do know there are moves being planned that are very significant and exciting. I am involved with some of them, to a degree. Significant legal documents have already been posted exclusively on this website.

However, these new moves are not going to occur within such a short window of time — based on what I have heard.

The most recent “good intel” that I heard was that it was being done gradually, in stages — and the idea of doing it all at once had essentially been voted out.

We do seem to be in a narrow window — but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the “window event” that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.

People have to realize there is a problem — a very powerful, overwhelming, outrageous problem — before they will see that “business as usual” only benefits the people who are running the show.

Therefore, I did not rush to make a public statement, because I cannot independently confirm these reports from the insiders I know and trust. I would be happy if it happens, but not surprised if it doesn’t.

What I'm seeing here is that there are people like this guy and "Drake" who are working with the White Dragon Society and look here. It is entirely possible that the "window event" is the budget default. After that, the plan is to make mass arrests (of 10,000 Illuminati members) and start redistributing wealth to the poor nations of the world, essentially.

That would explain why the U.S. is currently not allowing wire transfers out of state.

Let’s bear in mind that guys like Drake and me have NO control over this situation. We do not have any direct involvement in what is being done, how it is being done or when it is being done.

Simply put, we hear information, we pass it along if we feel it is appropriate, and if the information proves not to be true, the people who told us this information remain safely anonymous — whereas we are publicly castigated in the process.

I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.

He did not rule it out as a possibility. He also said he did not want to dwell on it, because focusing on it as a potential reality could make it more likely to turn out that way.

See, that is scary, these people do not know if they are being played or not either, but they are relaying enough information from their "allies" to get the picture that the White Dragon Society is involved with the debt default in a ploy to make it look like it was done by the bankers to promote their agenda.

This is information from back in 2012, and I don't think this guy and Drake knew the specifics of the window event back then.

Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative

----------

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

White Dragon Drake Working with Secret Society to Bring Down Illuminati?

----------

The point I am making with this thread is that there is an extremely high possibility that there is a war going on between two secret societies.

I am now going to put forward the not so far-off claim that Obama is working for the White Dragon Society. It would explain a lot of his actions and how he got elected so fast, even against Hillary Clinton. It is simply not the case that someone unknown could come along and not only beat Hillary Clinton, but also seem to take the Western Establishment completely by surprise and outwit them to get the Presidency.

If this was the case that Obama was working with the White Dragon Society, it would mean that he has been preparing the country for the Society's takeover and redistribution of wealth to poor nations.

This is an important thing to realize because it puts the debt default into perspective with a larger picture. Wherever you stand on the issue, I think that may be a decent attempt at clarifying it.

edit on 13-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I don't have any wealth, so they are free to redistribute whatever they please. lol.

An interesting side-note, I've been following the former white hat blog for about 2 and a half years now--interesting stuff. I don't really think I believe it, but something about it has always rung partially true for me. If nothing else he has a great sense of humor.

Default here we come!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
When i found out the white dragon society was crafted by benjamin fulford , NEXT TOPIC!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon29

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, you were able to take the information and apply it to your own life lol. That's why I tried to just report on it without being biased. Yeah the White Hat blog? First I've heard of it. I agree with you. I think he might do a lot of speculating, but he also gets some real information here and there.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

darkbake
Okay, so someone yesterday on A.T.S. made a post about a YouTube member being approached by someone from the White Dragon Society offering top YouTube video makers a lot of money to become agents working for the White Dragon Society and the U.N. to redistribute wealth to the poor nations of the world.

White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers

---------

So, I did some research, and found some people who they themselves say are already involved with the White Dragon Society and I'm going to show you some clips from their websites and what they are saying. It matches up with what these YouTube people are saying.

I want to point out that it is entirely possible (if not the case) that the Illuminati are a faction oriented with "Christ" and the White Dragon Society are a faction oriented with the "anti-Christ" alignment. It is very interesting because they themselves mention that they are influenced by Alistair Crowley, and I wrote a thread about him here:

Alistair Crowley on the Anti-Christ

--------

Okay, so if there are secret societies, symbolism for them could have been around for thousands of years, as well as planning between them. So we are going to bring the Book of Revelations into this and assume it is about a war between the Illuminati (Christ) faction and the Dragon Society (anti-Christ) faction. If you want to know more about the symbolism involved, watch the YouTube video referenced in the thread "White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers." That's all I have to say about Revelations.

Check this out. This is information from people who are involved with the White Dragon Society and someone named Drake. They might not know what is going on entirely, but they know enough information that it makes sense now when combined with knowledge of current events, like Boston's test of Martial Law, Obama's Executive branch expansion, drones in the U.S., and especially the debt default.

I do know there are moves being planned that are very significant and exciting. I am involved with some of them, to a degree. Significant legal documents have already been posted exclusively on this website.

However, these new moves are not going to occur within such a short window of time — based on what I have heard.

The most recent “good intel” that I heard was that it was being done gradually, in stages — and the idea of doing it all at once had essentially been voted out.

We do seem to be in a narrow window — but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the “window event” that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.

People have to realize there is a problem — a very powerful, overwhelming, outrageous problem — before they will see that “business as usual” only benefits the people who are running the show.

Therefore, I did not rush to make a public statement, because I cannot independently confirm these reports from the insiders I know and trust. I would be happy if it happens, but not surprised if it doesn’t.

What I'm seeing here is that there are people like this guy and "Drake" who are working with the White Dragon Society and look here. It is entirely possible that the "window event" is the budget default. After that, the plan is to make mass arrests (of 10,000 Illuminati members) and start redistributing wealth to the poor nations of the world, essentially.

That would explain why the U.S. is currently not allowing wire transfers out of state.

Let’s bear in mind that guys like Drake and me have NO control over this situation. We do not have any direct involvement in what is being done, how it is being done or when it is being done.

Simply put, we hear information, we pass it along if we feel it is appropriate, and if the information proves not to be true, the people who told us this information remain safely anonymous — whereas we are publicly castigated in the process.

I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.

He did not rule it out as a possibility. He also said he did not want to dwell on it, because focusing on it as a potential reality could make it more likely to turn out that way.

See, that is scary, these people do not know if they are being played or not either, but they are relaying enough information from their "allies" to get the picture that the White Dragon Society is involved with the debt default in a ploy to make it look like it was done by the bankers to promote their agenda.

This is information from back in 2012, and I don't think this guy and Drake knew the specifics of the window event back then.

Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative

----------

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

Interesting, but flawed from the start. Obama not responsible for shutdown. It would mean that ted Cruz and other republicans are in this group and working with president. Sorry but uh, no, not happening.

Now do I believe the want to draw down the population, yes but you have that wrong too. They want only five hundred million period, not talking color or race but class. They want that many laborers to service them. They don't care what color they are.

Estimates, and they don't really know, are there are two plus billion Chinese, next is India. No matter how you do it it is not going to be easy to get rid of that many people. What do you think the Chinese are going to do if we default, we owe them two trillion plus. They are gonna repossess or attempt to, our military is not going to let that happen. There will be war, it will be bad. Nuclear, the 500 thousand number is the estimate for what is left when the one percent come out of their holes.
No we can only hope for alien intervention. And that really is far fetched lol.
The Bot

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
When i found out the white dragon society was crafted by benjamin fulford , NEXT TOPIC!!

This is not just Benjamin Fulford.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

@DLBot: How much of politics is theater? When I claimed the Tea Party was a grassroots movement on Facebook, I was quickly corrected and found out that it was actually an orchestrated movement by the Koch Brothers.

So if the Tea Party was an orchestrated movement, how far off is it to assume that other organizations are aware of where it is headed and are playing off of that information?

Obama lets the Tea Party do its thing, but steps to the side, allowing the default to happen, blames it on them, and there you go.

Working together can happen in many ways. Even in a game of chess, both players work together in order for one to win. For without any movement, the board would still be in the start position.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by dlbott

@DLBot: How much of politics is theater? When I claimed the Tea Party was a grassroots movement on Facebook, I was quickly corrected and found out that it was actually an orchestrated movement by the Koch Brothers.

So if the Tea Party was an orchestrated movement, how far off is it to assume that other organizations are aware of where it is headed and are playing off of that information?

Obama lets the Tea Party do its thing, but steps to the side, allowing the default to happen, blames it on them, and there you go.

Working together can happen in many ways. Even in a game of chess, both players work together in order for one to win. For without any movement, the board would still be in the start position.

Well looking at it that way maybe lol. I will say this and I have mentioned in other threads, they seem to know something is coming. They have been attempting to figure out a way to protect utility grids and they have been working on it around the world. My friend from our local utility said some strange govt guys came and had meeting with owner and higher ups. They did not tell him anything, he said the guys were like white after the meeting and he has been really freaked out, getting generator ready etc.

Last night we went to town and we saw a parade of utility type trucks and military type fill the local hotel, they even landed a helicopter and roped it off. Small country town so this was really strange lol.

Needless to say I think anything is possible. I am just amazed these idiots are bringing the world to the edge of disaster. Never seen anything like it.

I am surprised Obama has not used the fourteenth amendment to just take control and do it anyway lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I've been reading the Ben Fulford's articles for about a year now. I always thought it was just fiction loosely based on truth, but entertaining none the less.

Then, Neil Keenan represented the "dragon family" in a trillion-dollar lawsuit against the united states. I looked it up, and was able to verify its existence.

Now the WDS is recruiting prominent youtubers and according to Fulford, Anonymous is already on board with them. Very interesting.

If the claims of Keenan, Fulford, and Drake are true, the WDS is committed to humanitarian purposes and the end of the western cabal and the illuminati. They may also be associated with the 180+ country BRICS alliance.

Whatever happens, it seems like this is getting more real every time I turn around.

top topics

join