It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Clash With protesters Outside Whitehouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. It was illegal to pick them up.
They broke the law by moving them.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ha well I am watching the veteran protest footage on press tv right now!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You know, if I were to lead a mass protest around DC, rounding up barricades and such, I wouldn't be dumping them at the White House. I'd be helping round them up & setting them up to cordon off the Senate. Methinks that would send a much stronger statement to the blowhards that should be hammering out a compromise between the shutdown & debt ceiling issues. I might even go so far as to have a slogan along the lines of "Keep messing up & these barricades will build your prison."

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

CottonwoodStormy
Ha well I am watching the veteran protest footage on press tv right now!

With some luck we will see these outside the WH, Senate and congress soon.

They have made the ppl live in fear and suffering long enough. Now it is time they piss their pants...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Amen JohnCarter!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I suppose if these people were protesting the corrupt government as much as there protesting not being able to go to a memorial we might actually get something done.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

They are doing what they want to do. The more of our bonds the foreigners don't buy the more our government uses social security to buy them. And when our governments debt is overwhelmingly bonds paid for with social security. They will cancel the debt and social security. Win win for them and we all lose.

Republicans do have a plan. And it is going just like they want it to.
edit on 13-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

they were protesting the corrupt government as well, in fact one man yelled a statement like EVEN PUTIN DOESNT LIKE YOU!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah it's gonna be a sad day for the Tea Party when the Koch bros cut off their funding for shenanigans like this. The business oriented wing of the Republican party has had enough and wants these racist redneck yokels sent back to the trailer park before they further damage the brand of the GOP.

It's a simple numbers game, the Republicans will offer amnesty for illegals in exchange for a steady supply of cheap labor and viability in national elections, since hispanics will eventually be the dominating voting bloc.

The tea party will get thrown under the bus and relegated to persona non grata.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

please tell me you dont honestly want to see government members hanging outside the whitehouse

that cannot be what you want to show the world

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Each one who is carrying a barricade is guilty of theft. No matter how long they had the barricades in there possession before they dropped them. They deprived the proper owner of the items. And how much do you think our government wasted buying each one? Probably enough to charge them with grand theft.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

please tell me you dont honestly want to see government members hanging outside the whitehouse

Oh yes I do. And that is the wish and will of millions of other americans, tired of the endless graft and corruption in DC. Trust me on that one.
edit on 13-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They are doing what they want to do. The more of our bonds the foreigners don't buy the more our government uses social security to buy them. And when our governments debt is overwhelmingly bonds paid for with social security. They will cancel the debt and social security. Win win for them and we all lose.

Republicans do have a plan. And it is going just like they want it to.

That is where your logic fails!

It is a "Two Headed ONE Party Monster"!!! It relies on those like you whom want to only push the blame to one side or the other!

All your doing by picking which head deserves to be fed is in fact nourishing the whole beast!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We've seen the Arab spring, could this be the U.S.A fall?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why not?

Due to these corrupt scum of both parties and there banker buddies they have destroyed MILLIONS of lives.

How many people have died in there corrupt wars?

How many familiy have sufferd finicial ruin and have been left with little to no prospects?

I say do what the french did. Chop there heads off!

And I would love to see the same here in UK.

edit on 13-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

No you can check my thread I have made. Hillary is a true beast. I have made threads about our government both sides. How about Hillary making deals in South America giving away USAID money to other countries and only Walmart is allowed to buy the products from them. And that falls in line with the NSA spy on other countries crap. How about McKinsey and company. Never heard of them? You should see who Chelsea is working with. They are a NSA front putting CEOs in corporations around the world to allow the NSA to spy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

YEA! What Mr. Carter said. They are all treasonous bastards. They make our problems a political game while millions of people are suffering. "their fault-no their fault"- ALL OF THEIR FAULTS.

They hit the lowest of the lows by closing off monuments that werent even built for them in the first place.

Government has run amok- something has to give- and its not going to be the people- cause the people have gave enough.

Hope and Change- I hope to see some of that change by getting rid of these crooks.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The government signed a waiver for all military and spying operations. This shut down does not effect them in any way what so every. It all has to do with benefits the people have paid for or have been promised.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The very last thing that we need now is to turn to barbarianism and anarchy

I understand that people are angry and fed up, but killing a whole bunch of democratically elected officials just because you don't like their politics would be a huge backwards step and you advocating such action really shows how mortally obtuse and ideologically confused you are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join