It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Clash With protesters Outside Whitehouse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They should have treated them like occupy wall street.The tea party can try to act like it is not them but the pictures show who were there.Tear gas should have been used, horses should have trampled people, billy clubs should have been thuncking on peoples heads. And they should have used tear gas launchers to shoot people in the face.

So where were thoses actions? Lets treat everybody the same. And by the way arrest those politicians for being involved.

OH! So now all Veterans are the Tea Party????

You Progressives will stop at nothing. You welcome illegal immigrants to protest at the Whitehouse, but deny veterans that same right????

Kudos! It is responses like yours that will wake people up to you and your loving POTUS's agenda!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

For all we know some protester just punched a police officer

or officers hit women with night sticks

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't and have never felt sorry for the Police in these circumstances.

People are fed up with the way their Government has acted during this 'Shut Down' and have come out to voice their displeasure. Looking at the pictures that have been posted, it all seems fairly peaceful.

In the U.K whenever there is a 'peaceful protest' it usually ends in violence because of the way the Police manage these protests. They know by Kettling people into a controlled area, tempers will flare and violence will break out. Damn there have even been incidents of shills stirring up trouble in order for the police to have an excuse to use violence.

You look at the footage of any 'peaceful protest' and you tell me who is most prepared for violence to break out?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

most of the demonstration was a beautiful thing,

I must ask though, how do you fight tyranny?

The answer to that question would, no doubt, put you on the Government's watch list.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I understand that with ATS being well, ATS, there is strong anti-police sentiment so I am never going to win over any ATS members saying that i can sympathies with the police on this one.

but

your above comment is just anti-police for the sake of being anti-police.

can you prove in this instance that those police are guilty of anything that would provoke that crowd to treat them with such contempt based on known facts (the video)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The police may be concerned since they may meet up with able bodied men. Tazering and beating old men, women and school kids is a little easier.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You know for sake of this statement, I can pull up a million and 1 instances where the police acted unprofessional during protests.. Alot..

RNC 04, DNC 08, G20 in pgh a few yrs ago, using military weapons on civies, arresting people who had nothing to do with the protests.. The cops being innocent.. Highly unlikely.. considering the forum on here that talks about cops being out of control.. Did you miss that forum? I can link you to it..

The police are not all high and mighty like one would think, some of them are way worse than the criminals they arrest..
edit on 10/13/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

I understand that with ATS being well, ATS, there is strong anti-police sentiment so I am never going to win over any ATS members saying that i can sympathies with the police on this one.

but

your above comment is just anti-police for the sake of being anti-police.

can you prove in this instance that those police are guilty of anything that would provoke that crowd to treat them with such contempt based on known facts (the video)

The police are the strong arm of Governments and by extension are the government so if people are pissed at the Government it is only natural to scowl at the henchmen.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

you could show me a example of the police behaving illegally in a riot i could show you one with them being in the right and the debate would be tit for tat all the way through.

So focus on that video, focus on this incident, were the police are in the wrong, I will slate them as much as the next guy.

but at the same time I am rational, if i think they police are being demonized just for the sake of it because they are police then I will not be part of the angry mob.

Based on this video there is noting that supports the behavior of that mob, as such I have to say that I feel sorry for the police having to put up with this behavior from their fellow countrymen.

Sure if we had say a Rodney King, sort of thing going on then yes I would say the Angry mob are quite right to chant "Shame on you" at police officers. But based on this video that is not the case, these were just a bunch of dudes doing their job.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just wonder how the 4th branch of government (media) will portray the veterans who protested.

If they mention them at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why is it when ever there is a protest the same fat old lady dressed in and holding a Amriecan flag appears ?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by JBA2848

They should have treated them like occupy wall street.The tea party can try to act like it is not them but the pictures show who were there.Tear gas should have been used, horses should have trampled people, billy clubs should have been thuncking on peoples heads. And they should have used tear gas launchers to shoot people in the face.

So where were thoses actions? Lets treat everybody the same. And by the way arrest those politicians for being involved.

OH! So now all Veterans are the Tea Party????

You Progressives will stop at nothing. You welcome illegal immigrants to protest at the Whitehouse, but deny veterans that same right????

Kudos! It is responses like yours that will wake people up to you and your loving POTUS's agenda!!!

Wake up already will you.

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

Do you see the flags and the leaders of the Tea Party? And no I am not talking about the Koch Brothers they are running from the monster they created.

And when did I invite illegal immigrants any where? Seems the people at this rally invited some KKK you hear them yelling about brown shirts. That is a popular chant of theres.

Didn't see this pic at first.

img41.imageshack.us...

No wonder the brown shirts chants were going on.
edit on 13-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

beezzer
I just wonder how the 4th branch of government (media) will portray the veterans who protested.

If they mention them at all.

Just like this; maybe?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We root out the corruption and make people accountable to the same laws we the common serf are subject to. No human should be above the law or justice. Clean house. Hold elected officials responsible, and cut out the cancer.

Seems it should be simpler...

CdT

link   

Visitor2012

Stormdancer777

most of the demonstration was a beautiful thing,

I must ask though, how do you fight tyranny?

The answer to that question would, no doubt, put you on the Government's watch list.

Government's watch list??? lol

you guys on ATS, man! ha

the answer is simply the second amendment.

"In creating the 2nd Amendment, the Founders – through James Madison‘s pen – took their cue from the British Bill of Rights (1689) which recognized that an unarmed populace could not protect its rights, liberty, and economic welfare against a king backed by a standing army, and so it allowed for an armed populace. The Founders also recalled that when London cracked down on New England’s resistance to the Crown, one of British General Thomas Gates’ first moves was to try to seize the munitions and ordnance the colonists had stockpiled around Boston. One reason for the British Army’s ill-fated expedition to Lexington and Concord in April, 1775, for example, was to capture the colonists’ stores of cannon, muskets, and munitions."

Am I on a watch list of any kind for giving a history lesson?

Highly doubt it

link   

Sure if we had say a Rodney King, sort of thing going on then yes I would say the Angry mob are quite right to chant "Shame on you" at police officers. But based on this video that is not the case, these were just a bunch of dudes doing their job.

Looking at the video, I don't see the protesters carying weapons, but I see the police have their riot sticks at the ready to use. By doing this, this is antagonising the situation imo. It looks to me that they are willing to use these on protestors who want to get nearer to the White House so their voices can be heard.

Now, if the protestor had used a weapon to attack any Police Officer, then I would say they deserve it. As this isn't the case, as far as I can see, then they deserve no sympathy.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

JBA2848

Why should the police treat these vets the same as Occupy? I don't see them vandalizing private property. Or sexually assaulting women or defecating in public. The list goes on...

I know that those actions are the result of a few, but it did forever tarnish the movement. And the way Occupy overall conducted themselves, particularly in Oakland...they deserved every lump they got.

But these folk do seem to be of a similar mindset as the Tea Party, they are picking up the Barrycades and returning them to their rightful owner. Thus leaving the memorials cleaner and more appealing.

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Looking at the video, I don't see the protesters carying weapons, but I see the police have their riot sticks at the ready to use. By doing this, this is antagonising the situation imo.

So what the police should not have that kind of capability present where there is a protest outside the white house, the seat of government, one of the most iconic buildings on the planet. You dont think they should have riot police present to react if the crowd turns violent and starts trying to tear down the gates.

The only way that riot police antagonize the situation is if you let them (or if they start beating people just for the hell of it) otherwise they should be no more "antagonizing" than any other police officer.

link   

Cobaltic1978
I don't and have never felt sorry for the Police in these circumstances.

People are fed up with the way their Government has acted during this 'Shut Down' and have come out to voice their displeasure. Looking at the pictures that have been posted, it all seems fairly peaceful.

In the U.K whenever there is a 'peaceful protest' it usually ends in violence because of the way the Police manage these protests. They know by Kettling people into a controlled area, tempers will flare and violence will break out. Damn there have even been incidents of shills stirring up trouble in order for the police to have an excuse to use violence.

You look at the footage of any 'peaceful protest' and you tell me who is most prepared for violence to break out?

But the ppl, having vowed to show up and drag those traitors out, are showing up in droves with each passing hour.

Bring forth the TAR and FEATHERS, dust off the garrotte machines and guillotines. Buy more popcorn and prepare yourself for the entertainment of the century, when these traitors in the EB and LB (Exec and legisl branch) are dragged out and displayed for every american to spit on them. Either there on the street or on the TV screen.

If one sniper, on those roofs, has an itchy trigger finger we will have a revolution. Be assured of that. I bet more crowds will arrive soon.

You just wait and see. This is the American Revolution beginning with small steps until the big leap...

edit on 13-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Tea party and the one percents they love have changed from the one percent billionaires to the one percent military as there pawns. We need occupy to save us. But I guess they are to busy taking out power grids near military bases in Little Rock. Oh wait he was a Tea Party guy to. That is when he was not running his pool cleaning business.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join