It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhistleblowerMX

What a load of crap, prove you are not either a fool or a liar.

lets see some sources to back these wild claims up.

edit on 15/1/2015 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I would also love to see the proof that a extremely large number of kids who have taken part in the ID program, patients of the hospital, kids who have taken part in Mason eye exams have gone missing.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog
That would be something I would love as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I have noticed that Freemasonry seems to draw a large number of new members who make wild claims/bash Freemasonry, post a couple of times, and then leave. I personally think the number of people who target Freemasonry by drive by posts out number the other groups like the Illuminati, CIA, OTO, CIA, and FBI.
edit on 17-1-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cowgomoo

I survived a host of setups from Salem to Colorado. These people are Islamic terrorist harassers and sex offenders. Feds treaded on me when I legally possesed bb guns. I have seen undercover police club fop members having sex with 5 year old girls and distributing it illegaly with syndicate films in their lodges. Before my gpa died he gave me his police dea mason bibles. They tryed setting me up with sex offenses underage girls and attempts to sell me firearms while setting up deadly traps at my worksites.

You live in a quantum computers a.i. algorithm, this is a simulation. Now as self awareness reaches deeper waves of vibrations you must understand everything is a deception to cover up these links and intelligence I have gathered below. Understand that god can do patches and updates. So can their CERN environmental manipulator synchrotrons, dare I go in depth any further.

“Pervert FBI and NSA psychopaths are secretly and illegally conducting non-consensual, sadistic, synthetic telepathy experiments and psychotronic weapon attacks on hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens in the United States and elsewhere.
rudy2.wordpress.com...

Watch "David Icke - We Live In A Quantum Computer Univer…" on YouTube
David Icke - We Live In A Quantum Computer Univer…: youtu.be...
Icke kills it at 1 hr 17 min by droppin pedophilia and satanism on these DEA.I. carpet heads.

Jade Helm 15 Live 3.0
youtu.be...
CNN MSNBC JADE HELM 15 INSIDER
youtu.be...
CNN MSNBC REPORTER catches DEA CERN MELTDOWN
youtu.be...

Allow me to pull down DENVER'S Islamic yoga pants to find out how deep the perversion gos with covenant controlled CIA and Salem OR/COLORADO "BOYS TOWN" DEA child sex abuse and M.ason K.gay ultra satanism.

My MIT LABS MASTERY
youtu.be...
DEA Illuminati Black Ops Interview
youtu.be...

Censored: Journalist Exposes Elite Pedophile Ring: youtu.be...

Pedophile conspiracies
At 16:00 minute point marker of video learn the exact mind control techniques used on sexually weaponized children!
youtu.be...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KODP69
You should probably go back on your meds.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

" By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will " - adam weishaupt

" They wanted the church to stop controlling the thoughts and actions of the masses " - networkdude

we may turn the public mind which way we will....sounds a lot like controlling the thoughts and actions of the masses

"If you look at the Bavrian Illuminati and what they were trying to accomplish, it has nothing about wealth and power, it was in fact trying to give the power back to the people. "

i smell Bull

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cowgomoo
Are Freemasons terrorist organization?

Carbonari were claw of Masons paw. And they were terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
What do you think?

The thing is, because of the "black ball" Freemasons are whatever they want to be.

When you understand the purpose of the black ball, then you will see, that Freemasonry is not the same thing as Freemasons. A particular lodge, may evolve to become any sort of order. For example, some people claim that Freemasonry is racist. But, this is not true. Freemasonry doesn't care about your race. However, some lodges use the black ball to exclude people of races that they don't like. The principle here, is that the current "brothers" will only allow new members that bring "harmony" to the group. Anyone, who is different, in whatever way a single brother decides is dissonant to the team, will be black balled. A single black ball is all it takes to exclude a candidate. So, once the lodge lets in a single racist member, it becomes forever racist. He alone has the power to exclude those he doesn't like. Same with terrorist. Once you have a bunch of lodge brothers who are bent on terror, they will black ball any peace loving candidate, and only accept like-minded folks.

This is why you can judge the whole lodge, by the actions of a single member.

If you happen to discover what that member is up to, that is. Usually, because of misdirection, the cowan's can't see into the lodge goings-on. Outsiders mostly have to speculate.

However, sometimes Freemasons will proudly declare their actions, like "liberating" the USA from British Rule, or bringing Liberty, Equality, Fraternity to the French, etc.. usually long after the revolutions. They never call these activities terrorism, even though it did bring terror to those on the opposite sides. When the efforts fail, like Anders Brevik, they disown their own. But, it's all the same types of activity. Not all Freemasons engage in this type of thing, but Freemasonry is the perfect place to carry on the cloak and dagger.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: network dude

" By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will " - adam weishaupt

" They wanted the church to stop controlling the thoughts and actions of the masses " - networkdude

we may turn the public mind which way we will....sounds a lot like controlling the thoughts and actions of the masses

"If you look at the Bavrian Illuminati and what they were trying to accomplish, it has nothing about wealth and power, it was in fact trying to give the power back to the people. "

i smell Bull

You should smell a bit less and read a bit more

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: cowgomoo
Are Freemasons terrorist organization?

Carbonari were claw of Masons paw. And they were terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
What do you think?

The thing is, because of the "black ball" Freemasons are whatever they want to be.

When you understand the purpose of the black ball, then you will see, that Freemasonry is not the same thing as Freemasons. A particular lodge, may evolve to become any sort of order. For example, some people claim that Freemasonry is racist. But, this is not true. Freemasonry doesn't care about your race. However, some lodges use the black ball to exclude people of races that they don't like. The principle here, is that the current "brothers" will only allow new members that bring "harmony" to the group. Anyone, who is different, in whatever way a single brother decides is dissonant to the team, will be black balled. A single black ball is all it takes to exclude a candidate. So, once the lodge lets in a single racist member, it becomes forever racist. He alone has the power to exclude those he doesn't like. Same with terrorist. Once you have a bunch of lodge brothers who are bent on terror, they will black ball any peace loving candidate, and only accept like-minded folks.

This is why you can judge the whole lodge, by the actions of a single member.

If you happen to discover what that member is up to, that is. Usually, because of misdirection, the cowan's can't see into the lodge goings-on. Outsiders mostly have to speculate.

However, sometimes Freemasons will proudly declare their actions, like "liberating" the USA from British Rule, or bringing Liberty, Equality, Fraternity to the French, etc.. usually long after the revolutions. They never call these activities terrorism, even though it did bring terror to those on the opposite sides. When the efforts fail, like Anders Brevik, they disown their own. But, it's all the same types of activity. Not all Freemasons engage in this type of thing, but Freemasonry is the perfect place to carry on the cloak and dagger.

It's a cube.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's a cube.

Same here, we use a black cube and a white ball.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Someone should ask Mr. Necross's toilet if Freemasons are terrorist or Don Dyar who had his website hacked by "monkey masons"! On a serious note though I wish we could compile an accurate list of Freemasons who have done horrible crimes in the last 50 years and then compare it to a list of Anti-Masons who have also committed horrible crimes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
....I wish we could compile an accurate list of Freemasons who have done horrible crimes in the last 50 years...

Network purchased a sixer of Natty Ice recently. There is no worse crime in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
....I wish we could compile an accurate list of Freemasons who have done horrible crimes in the last 50 years...

Network purchased a sixer of Natty Ice recently. There is no worse crime in my eyes.

I'd have to agree on that. Just yuk.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your comment made me remember my days in high school/college and my love for crappy alcohol. I'm now triggered!
edit on 8-6-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

As a Mason I am trained in the arts of macro-aggression.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join