It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Ceiling: China Calls for World to Be 'De-Americanised'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is more of a reply to all. Including the USA and China.

Who the F88k really cares if the US economy goes down the tubes, who cares if the US defaults on its loans made by China, who cares if the world economy collapses?????.
Maybe its time it did, it hasn't worked for so long and that corporate greed especially from the US has caused all the issues anyway, that maybe its time to start again, start a new system.

Historically look at the Japanese before and after WW2, when the US dropped bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the Japanese economy collapsed and they had to change format and look how well it did them.

Maybe its about time we tried looking for a new way to live, and I'm sure that the ones that are the most vocal about trying to 'save' the current system are the ones with the most to lose and after they never have looked into finding alternatives have they? They keep flogging the same old dead horse hoping to make it stand, but guess what it never will but still they keep harping on about 'recovery', have you seen recovery yet? how's it working for you?.

I'd prefer a world where money isn't the end all and be all anyway, but you'll all just call me a dreamer with no idea. but if you do maybe you all should consider Humanities history, did our caveman ancestors have Dollar bills? or Pounds? or even Yen? No they didn't but they survived and prospered, maybe we will learn to do better next time too.

Bring on the collapse I say, it'll be a humbling experience but FFS Humanity needs it and it will survive.
edit on 15/10/13 by DataWraith because: Additional text

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
America should default and start rebuilding their off shored industries.
No more cheap Android phones, or dvd players. The US needs to stand on its own to feet.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Simple trick of business is that if you taken the cash from some one else then you've got provides it back at the given periods of your time that keep the relation swish and facilitate the business.

______________________________________________________________________________________________[Snip]
edit on 15/10/13 by JAK because: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
On the BBC News today it is quite obvious with the deregulation of Chinese banks trading in the UK we are gearing to the Chinese World Currency and the dropping of the Dollar.... The Default seems to be a certainty but it isn't being publicly acknowledged.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Tell me my friend - Do you think corporate states will replace nation states formally? Or will it all proceed discreetly until the next generation just thinks it's "normal"? ...Already, few seem concerned that we're defined as 'consumers' rather than 'voters' or citizens.'

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LowTechRedneck

If the American govt stays shut down and we default on our debts, it opens the door for a world currency and government. This is exactly what TPTB want, and our Plotiticians are selling us down the river.

Interesting.

How so ?

Balance of Trade with less foreign Fabian economics could make a dollar stronger.

It's all about *Perception*.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

soficrow

Tell me my friend - Do you think corporate states will replace nation states formally? Or will it all proceed discreetly until the next generation just thinks it's "normal"? ...Already, few seem concerned that we're defined as 'consumers' rather than 'voters' or citizens.'

It's getting closer and closer....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

olaru12
Any real student of American history knows exactly the way America solves it's financial problems.

WAR

Get ready for a big one. The Middle East is just practice.
edit on 13-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

And any real student of logic can point out why this won't work. People have stated this for some years now, mostly because WW2 helped end the Great Depression. But do you know why WW2 was such a boon to our economy then? Because it gave unskilled workers plenty of work opportunities. New factories were opened, and people could be trained to run assembly lines to produce the armaments and machines we needed in the war. Currently, most of the jobs that unskilled workers could take are already done by machines, and this isn't likey to change just because "war lolz". On top of that, we've invented, produced and STOCKPILED armaments by the warehouse-full ever since then. We have no real need to manufacture stuff for war since we have so much stockpiled already.

To summarize: We have no reason to produce weapons and armaments because it's stockpiled, and anything we do produce will have jobs that unskilled workers could take automated, effectively eliminating those job opportunities. War won't dig us out of the economic hole we've dug ourselves into.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Heehaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I wonder why China would want such a thing.... hmmmmmm. Oh i know! SO they can take over

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by Merlynn

easier said than done. overseas labor costs, and rules, are far more lucrative for corporations.

This situation almost screams that the Lucrative days are numbered for the corporations willing to do business overseas.

This is what caused this whole mess plus the States desire to have perpetual war.

Bobsyour uncle said it best so far in this thread.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
DreamerOracle:

On the BBC News today it is quite obvious with the deregulation of Chinese banks trading in the UK we are gearing to the Chinese World Currency and the dropping of the Dollar.... The Default seems to be a certainty but it isn't being publicly acknowledged.

I've been thinking along the same lines. It looks as though other countries are putting the financial scaffolding in place ready for the dumping of the American dollar? If that happens, I would not like to be in America, and fortunately I'm not. The ordinary American man and women will not know what hit them, but the American elite will make money from their lowly compatriot's struggles.

Looking at the current exchange rate between the American dollar and the Chinese Yuan, it is showing at 6.10 for every dollar. The graph shows a steady and consistent decline of the dollar against the Yuan from about half way through 2010 onwards.

The Chinese may well think that dumping their American stock now rather than lose it all for nothing would be a good thing. Their economy is far more robust than America's and can take the hit, and if it brings about a 'de-Americanized' world, the loss will be worth it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is all in reality ridiculous. The only actual grief that China assuming the world currency and overtaking the USA would cause is from our own internal grief in regards to scaling back militarily. Many are right, the USA will either be idiotic and choose war or common sense will prevail and we would be better off.

1: North America has 2 wonderful things that will always leave us if our policies become sane a powerful and wealthy continent... Food and Water.

2: We have no natural enemies bordering Canada and Mexico, we waste all our money as global top dog on a topic we Never actually need to...war

3: We are in the middle of an energy revolution

4: Our population is relatively stable, certainly not growing to a degree that will cause harm like other areas of the world.

5: What we have wasted on being "top dog" leaves us with technological dominance for decades to come.

Yeah... it will suck, for a bit, then... we will HAVE to stop wasting 1.2 Trillion dollars on the military every year, work on eliminating WASTE, our only 2 actual problems, the majority of the people don't actually care if our economy is no 1 in the world in FACT, it shouldn't be vs India with 1.2 Billion people or China with 1.5... the reality of this means we are working each of us as hard as five Chinese guys and MISERABLE to maintain that position anyway.

Lets go back to worrying about going back to no 1 in education and health care, from somewhere in the range of 47.... Instead of no 1 in Military spending, wars, and banking cartels...

If this last 20 years has taught us anything, a decent sized military and a handful of Nukes is enough to keep any nation from invading you, Just ask North korea... around a dozen Carrier battle groups a fleet of Nuclear subs, a massive military, most advanced equipment on the planet... mainly useless if your opponent can wax La and Seattle before being vaporized, makes a fight worthless... same applies to us, we could scale back by 3/4 of a Trillion a year and no one would dare screw around, likewise... we could knock another 3/4 of a Trillion off our budget via eliminating corruption....

Every other nation has survived not being the world currency lol, nor world police... in fact roughly 40-50 of them are doing it with a SUPERIOR quality of life, less violence, better health care and better overall happiness index than us...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
24 hours left, before USA declares default. They have some news in my country, that bunkers through "debt evaluation houses " I dont know how you call them " FITCH, etc" . They threat Obama to declare wars against mid east, by giving a negative point to the USA economy and default.

So these bunkers and houses, declaring monarchy officially... The masks are down openly. Either ways, tomorrow is a day of relief, or panic. They want Syria, Livanon and IRAN out, be able to open the road to china and russia, for the 3rd world war... geopolitics... Thats their original plan.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think China is just getting very nervous that the American people are starting to talk about overthrowing the government. This would be detrimental to China. Here is why...

If we, the American people have it our way, the words Made in China will not be found in our stores. We are the #1 buyer of all things Made in China.

If we, the American people have it our way, they will no longer be able to come into our country, harvest OUR natural resources and take them home to China with them.

It's why China gave us a loan to begin with. If we go under, in any way, so do they.

I say, lets DEAmericanize the Heck out of China. AND DEChina America.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

dominicus

This is the beginning of the U.S. demise regardless.

BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) have been talking about De-Americanised world for the last 5 years or so. Now with the Gov shut down, debt ceiling possible fiasco, nsa spying on the whole world, no one wants to do business with the U.S. anyway, and the world is working together to get rid of the US Dollar as reserve currency for oil......

....once oil is traded via a differing currency globally, that's when we will be in for quite a ride.

U.S. is done, over with. Thanks to Corporate Military Industrial Complex Fascism. Its a country ran by Bankers/Fascists/Rogue Agencies. Which means it will all crumble, constitution hanging by a thread, public apathy, 1/3 on food stamps, jobs gone, .........

And, we ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!

The demise of America. I have heard this for the past 20 years. The funny thing people actually think China is actually a stand up country that doesn't have its own political agenda.

The Chinese and Russian governments are far more corrupt then the US government.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Before push comes to shove, the US did help build this international mechanism amongst the challenges of such a project. Amongst the current US fallout, the food stamp issue is my greatest concern. General utilities are also important, as the basic needs are meet general civil order will hold.

The books do need some readjusting and with the G20 becoming more comfortable in the IMF role a more balanced global order is required. Calm heads and a justifiable professional attitude based on reason is the best approach.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
An obese, arrogant, dysfunctional, mendacious, gun / war worshipping U.S. -or- a corrupt to the core, human rights desecrating, unsustainably overpopulated, nationalistic, historical vengeful China.

I choose...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

DataWraith

This is more of a reply to all. Including the USA and China.

Who the F88k really cares if the US economy goes down the tubes, who cares if the US defaults on its loans made by China, who cares if the world economy collapses?????.
Maybe its time it did, it hasn't worked for so long and that corporate greed especially from the US has caused all the issues anyway, that maybe its time to start again, start a new system.

Historically look at the Japanese before and after WW2, when the US dropped bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the Japanese economy collapsed and they had to change format and look how well it did them.

Maybe its about time we tried looking for a new way to live, and I'm sure that the ones that are the most vocal about trying to 'save' the current system are the ones with the most to lose and after they never have looked into finding alternatives have they? They keep flogging the same old dead horse hoping to make it stand, but guess what it never will but still they keep harping on about 'recovery', have you seen recovery yet? how's it working for you?.

I'd prefer a world where money isn't the end all and be all anyway, but you'll all just call me a dreamer with no idea. but if you do maybe you all should consider Humanities history, did our caveman ancestors have Dollar bills? or Pounds? or even Yen? No they didn't but they survived and prospered, maybe we will learn to do better next time too.

Bring on the collapse I say, it'll be a humbling experience but FFS Humanity needs it and it will survive.
edit on 15/10/13 by DataWraith because: Additional text

You got it right my friend. The current system is designed by an elite that wishes to preserve its power and wealth. The system does not serve the needs of people at large.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join