It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Ceiling: China Calls for World to Be 'De-Americanised'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

olaru12

xuenchen
reply to post by olaru12

It's called selective balance of trade.

The U.S. exports plenty of goods.

Fair enough!! Do you think the Republicans will be interested in that solution? That could be a worthwhile political platform but they won't do it. Both parties will do exactly what Monsanto, the energy companies, and wall street tells them to do.

The global economy and speculation has thrown the selective balance of trade under the bus.

I would say most politicians won't do anything to solve American problems.

The NWO has been here for a long time.

Not easy to go against the most powerful corporatist organization in the history of the world.

The U.S. could do it, but not likely in reality.

Too many people are bought off and brainwashed unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

xuenchen

Many of us know all that.

Why do you think some people are shouting.

People have short memories and listen to the MSM.

All this happened 5 years ago and people still don't get it.

You seem to think that a defualt will bring some glorius new age for the USA.

It wont it will just bring misery and suffering to anyone that isnt a Politican, CEO and Banker.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
xuenchen:

China is the top *foreign* holder of U.S. loan debt in the form of U.S. Treasury security paper. They currently have over $1 trillion worth. They also *own* more than $3 trillion worth of American assets. And they have the *GAUL* to criticize ? Maybe it's time for Americans to *Re-Think* a few things?

Gaul? How about America pays its debts, instead of shirking them and holding the world's economies to ransom and threat. That's gaul! Is America too good to pay what it owes? Does the world owe America anything? China does not owe America, America owes China. It was American businessmen that sought out China for its cheap labour. China didn't outsource American jobs to China, American businessmen did that.

China stated...

...US (is) a civilian slayer, prisoner torturer and meddler in others' affairs...
...which is a fair assessment. It does do these things. I'm not criticizing, they are facts, and cannot be ignored.

You need to re-evaluate your thinking, and get it right.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

crazyewok

xuenchen

Many of us know all that.

Why do you think some people are shouting.

People have short memories and listen to the MSM.

All this happened 5 years ago and people still don't get it.

You seem to think that a defualt will bring some glorius new age for the USA.

It wont it will just bring misery and suffering to anyone that isnt a Politican, CEO and Banker.

That's what the Bankers want everybody to think.

And yes it's working.

People are afraid.

It was the other way around not so long ago..

I still say *default* and put them on notice.

Let them sell the securities at a market discount and Americans can buy em up cheap.

People here still have money !!

We can take care of our own needs.

Make the U.S. government pay Americans first.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

That's why I say eliminate the foreign bank interests.

The U.S. needs to keep everything at home.

Especially with the attitudes we are seeing lately.

Why should Americans stay broke to keep everybody else rich.

Not good.

I say now is the time to pop 'em and pop 'em good.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

xuenchen

That's what the Bankers want everybody to think.

And they will follow through with there threat, why? Because they can thats why.

xuenchen
I still say *default* and put them on notice.

Get in the real world. That wont happen cause all the power rests with them. They will take the cloths from your back before they resort to suffering themselfs. They will tax you and confiscate all your assets and sieze your bank acounts to keep them up the top. Why? Cause they can.

xuenchen

People here still have money !!

After a defualt the doller wont be worth the paper its printed on.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Open some new industry and manufacturing,

and Americans will take the jobs.

The current 'immigrant' jobs will remain as they are.
( and maybe increase with the millions of new available jobs )

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

After a defualt the doller wont be worth the paper its printed on.

New money will be

We can trade with goods.

Foreign buyers of U.S. goods will need better currencies themselves....

The joke would be on them, not us.

Ha Ha

No new debt means bye bye see ya later

If BRICS says no dollars, then we say gold and silver if you want American goods.

link   
The American Vision is one of a meritocracy.

A Merit Can.

American.

A country of philosopher kings who value merit as the metric for social mobility upwards.

No hereditary titles,
no sacred rulers,
and no peasants.

Everyone is to recieve a free AND MANDATORY education.
No peasants. Period.

In the 70's fiat currency speculation began the deconstruction process of individual crafts people who made stuff that would last for generations and replaced it with disposable consumables.

In the 80's credit began the destruction process of individual savings so that no small community could fund it's own start up entrepenuership.

In the 90's Media monopolies began the scorched earth policy against the traditional philosophies of America and now people only respect the one-liner, the sound-bite.

After the turn of the millenia fear is reintroduced as a tool of social manipulation and control. The few remaining philosophers and believers in merit have been marginalized as radicals.

It was a lovely country.
You would have liked it.
You and your children would have done well there.

But who wants to invent anything anymore?
If it's a money maker the powerful will just leverage you out of it.
The financial institutions have mortgaged our children, and our
children's children on the future of American creativeness and
invention. They were in such a hurry to own all of our future
inventions that they killed the very culture that used to produce
them.

China says the world should be de-Americanized.

I say that America should be re-Americanized.

Mike

link   
By the way xuenchen I agree with what your saying should happen.

The UK could do the same thing.

But the defualting not the aswnser,

It should be done by gradually cutting spending over time, slowly paying the debts off and as you said relocating jobs back home.

That way we get to the place we want without screwing over anyone else.

But it wont ever happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

xuenchen

New money will be

And then means peoples life saving and pensions go POOF into thin air.

Middle classes and bellow will suffer. You know the ones that dont have a offshore Swiss bank acount!

Fact is you dont have to screw over anyone to get your desired results, you can do it slowly and gradually.

Plus one of the points of capitlism is you borrow money you have to pay it right?. Or do you think Americans are better than everyone else?
edit on 13-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Any real student of American history knows exactly the way America solves it's financial problems.

WAR

Get ready for a big one. The Middle East is just practice.
edit on 13-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

olaru12
Any real student of American history know exactly the way America solves it's financial problems.

WAR

Thats what in the back of my mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

sure, let me just invent something new that can be built here for the same peanuts an hour, on a 15-20 hour work day, like I can get in china.

never happen.

Remember, post 9/11, there was that big Made in America push? know why it never went anywhere? Same reason the green movement doesn't. Americans would love to buy american, and go green, so long as it costs the same, or less, than the than similar items produced in factory favorable nations, like china.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

We probably agree on most points.

I've just been poking a little fun at ya.

Plus that, I'm scared of fluffing your fur and I'd hate to get that little spear stuck in my rear end !!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

xuenchen

We probably agree on most points.

I've just been poking a little fun at ya.

Plus that, I'm scared of fluffing your fur and I'd hate to get that little spear stuck in my rear end !!

Yub Yub

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Crakeur

sure, let me just invent something new that can be built here for the same peanuts an hour, on a 15-20 hour work day, like I can get in china.

never happen.

Remember, post 9/11, there was that big Made in America push? know why it never went anywhere? Same reason the green movement doesn't. Americans would love to buy american, and go green, so long as it costs the same, or less, than the than similar items produced in factory favorable nations, like china.

Well then.

I guess most people will accept the continuing De-Americanization efforts.

So be it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

well not really the way you see it. for example...
US fails the Debt goes unpaid China collects it debt by getting land ie CA TX NV UT MT. Now in a few Months in 2014 China will have and the world's leader in currency . getting rid of the USD will be the crowning glory of China . It is my view The GOP has made a deal with the GOP to cover the increasing Debt by letting the US default on its Depets letting the Dollar fall The NWO one world currency to become fact .
I will be back to put up links and a road map how this could be real situation.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

olaru12
Any real student of American history know exactly the way America solves it's financial problems.

WAR

In the past yes, but now we solve financial crises by printing money, accounting fraud, and transferring wealth to the top 1%. We have close to 20 percent of the population employed by some form of local/state/federal government. A far larger welfare program than food stamps or medicaid.

It's all a ponzi scheme, and eventually it will come crashing down, but don't doubt they can keep papering over this problem for years to come.

I imagine the end game is to simply inflate the debt away, which will pretty much eliminate what remains of the middle class. It's all a terribly complicated mess we've gotten ourselves into, how we come out this maybe 10-20 years from now is really hard to say, but it's not looking good.

I think a Soviet-style collapse is not out of the question, the similarities are there, but so are a number of big differences too.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

looking at US government's actions, it's hard to consider 'Americanized' not a dirty term.
why the hell do some of you, Americans, think that the whole world should be 'Americanized'? keep it to your own backyard maybe?

and when you're at it, instead of accusing those that loan you money so you can spend like crazy without looking back, pay it back and fix your own economy, then you'll have the right to criticise others. as of right now, it's the other way around and you are the ones to blame.

you call for showing a finger to foreign bankers? first borrow as much money as you can, then say 'screw you, we have the right to avoid being broke, even at your cost'? that's insane. how about not borrowing that money in the first place? oops, too late?
edit on 13-10-2013 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join