It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one ever heard about "Ninja-Turle" Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Rikku
my first thought is of the grinning man. he wore a green suit had beady eyes.
you didnt give much info .

I said in the beginning that it looked like a turtle standing on its hind legs. And not beady eyes, but rather large ones. This is why my brother insisted I must have looked at some kind of deer. On the color I cant really remember, Something on the dark side. But nothing on the 'greenish' side nor any 'brown' in any shape near close to a deer.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Only thing close that comes to mind from what Ive read or seen: the blue guys from Whitley Strieber's Communion movie.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Listen all kidding aside.. I believe you believe you saw something.. the human mind always tries to connect things when I was a kid I swore I saw a crocodile by my grandpa's barn.. I wouldn't go near it for years.. we live in kansas the only crocs here are the ones idiots get for pets. Maybe you didn't really see what you thought or maybe u did.. I doubt you.'ll have another experience

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

I'm not sure if you have ever looked into it, but there's is a mythological creature in Japanese folklore called the kappa.

This is from Encyclopedia Britannica..
"kappa, plural Kappa, in Japanese folklore, a type of vampirelike lecherous creature that is more intelligent than the devilish oni and less malevolent toward men. Kappa are credited with having taught the art of bonesetting to humans. They are depicted in legend and art as being the size of a 10-year-old child, yellow-green in colour, and resembling monkeys, but with fish scales or tortoise shells instead of skin. On the top of their head they have hollow indentations that are filled with water; if the water is spilled, they are said to lose their supernatural powers. Legends of encounters with kappa invariably include a reference to their capacity for keeping a promise, extracted from them after forcing their heads down or by tricking them into bowing low, thus spilling out the water. They have a taste for cucumbers, and a standard way of placating kappa is to throw a cucumber into the water where they live."

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Guenter

Listen all kidding aside.. I believe you believe you saw something.. the human mind always tries to connect things when I was a kid I swore I saw a crocodile by my grandpa's barn.. I wouldn't go near it for years.. we live in kansas the only crocs here are the ones idiots get for pets. Maybe you didn't really see what you thought or maybe u did.. I doubt you.'ll have another experience

This is why I asked the question in the 1st place. Because of all what I have read about aliens and how they looked does not come close to what I saw. So mostly I saw "something" that was not there like your croc at the barn.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

Thanks doe the info. and again the picture is not close enough but kind of more closer than any "alien" pix that I have seen so far.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

this site also had good information particularly about there tendencies with children.

KAPPA

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As a child growing up in the 80's and early 90's, TMNT was a big "thing" to me. (Favorite is Michelangelo!)

That being said, I find your experience interesting. I'm a firm believer that there's more to life than what we're typically able to experience. Could the "alien Ninja Turtles" be aliens? Kappa as someone else mentioned? A hapless guy in a TMNT costume in the middle of the woods? Anything is possible.

I'll go the way that you did see something "not normal". When we're children, we're not closed off mentally like we are as adults. This allows us to see things we don't get to see as adults. And sometimes, what we see can be confusing. So we see something that confuses us and we try to make sense of it in the best possible way. You as a child, quite familiar with the TMNT's might have put a "face" on the being you saw because you really didn't know how else to see it. (Hope that makes sense.)

Of course, there could be other reasons. Like perhaps what you saw wanted you (a child) to see them as something familiar and non threatening.

Sorry I don't really have anything truly viable to add to your thread. But thought I'd offer at least my speculation.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

TY very much for the links. At least give me something to go after. Still can't imagine this thing being in middle of Europe so

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

no problem man, so did any of those sketches on that link look close at all?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Auricom
As a child growing up in the 80's and early 90's, TMNT was a big "thing" to me. (Favorite is Michelangelo!)

TY for your reply. As I said what puzzles me is that I saw this TMNT "Thing" 30 years before they were in the movies. And I would have long forgotten about this incident had not the TMNT movies come about. Without these movies I would never had had a flashback on this event. Personally I am a skeptic. I usually watch "ancient aliens" to debunk it. I am an atheist as well, so I debunk "religion & miracles" and so forth. What makes me wonder however is, that the 1,000's or what ever UFO/Alien witnesses seem to sketch always the same "creatures" while I saw something totally different. So if the UFO crowd sees all one and the same thing, then where does my "seeing something" fits in? This is why I am asking now in this specific forum. Because if it was something that I "wanted" to see, - as I said in a previous post - then it should have been some knight our from the fairy tale books, some cowboy or Indian image or something of that sort, since I was NOT exposed to any TV and my 1st movie I saw maybe 2 years later in a cinema. So since it was not a character of some imaginary figures that I had been familiar with from my exposure to books, pictures and so forth, how then can such an "image" materialize?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If and only if some concrete evidence is there then and only then anyone can made a comment on this issue otherwise it will be considered as an imaginary thoughts.
more info

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

MConnalley
reply to post by Guenter

no problem man, so did any of those sketches on that link look close at all?

The look more "like" it but not close enough. But a lot closer than any of the alien pix that I had ever seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Cmon now your taking the piss, even for a troll...

reply to post by Guenter

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles => promoting Reptilians and Hybrids. Just look at the upcoming movie. A total mess.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Dammit, Michael Bay.

In early March, Michael Bay revealed at Nickelodeon's 2012 upfront presentation that the film will be simply titled Ninja Turtles and that the turtles will be "from an alien race".[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Cmon now your taking the piss, even for a troll...

reply to post by Guenter

What justification do you have to call me a troll? I am asking a question to an event that happened 30 years prior to the said character ever being part of a movie/cultural thing. Don't like my question or got no answer to it, then refrain from posting to a thread that doesn't concern you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join