It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one ever heard about "Ninja-Turle" Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi. I am usually not much of an alien and UFO fan nor believer. However one thing still bothers me since way back from childhood and I have never found any material related to my experience.
So far all I have seen on "Alien" faces on sketches of people who have encountered them, nothing comes close to my experience. Maybe some of you might be able to share some light.

When I was a child,- maybe 5 or 6yo - my brother and I went for a walk near the woods. At one point we both had to stop and relieve ourselves. So as we were "watering the bushes" almost side by side, I saw a strange being maybe 10 yards from me in the bushes. I recall it was either spring or fall with little foliage on the trees and bushes. My brother did not "see" it and excused my "sighting" at having looked at some deer or similar. Well a deer is not standing 10 yard from 2 noisy boys, that's for sure.

I kind of "forgot" about this whole thing till decades later I became a family man and had my own kids. This was just at the time when the many "Ninja Turtle" movies came out. My son back then was nuts about them and he asked me to rent videos for him to watch. And I then did so and together we watched these NT movies. And then at a specific scene it hit me! THIS IS WHAT I SAW way back then in the bushes.

Also I do inform myself plenty on the entire Alien and UFO stuff, I do so rather to find "holes" in the entire argument. And so the many drawings I have seen from people about the aliens that they saw, does not match at all anything of what I had seen.

The experience never left my mind and ever so often this pops up. And today is again such a day. So has anyone a take on this? This thing did look like a Ninja Turtle standing on his hind legs.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Looked like these guys here ?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Well more like the true NT images as seen in the movies. These ones you posted do have more the "alien" features. It literally looked like the common NT from the movies. more the fat, round things.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't a hunter wearing gear, and your young mind flipped it into a turtle?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Well if he stood 10 yards from us he would have been seen by my brother. My Brother is 10 years my senior. So is one thing to flip my 6yo mind and another that of a 16yo standing 10 ft besides me. And this happened in 1960/61. So back then hunting gear was not what it is today. Also I may add this happened in Europe with out hunters remaining pretty "traditionally dressed" - and hunters I could tell very well. Also the creature was at eyelevel. Meaning he was not taller than myself, Normal 6yo.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

The grandkid and I play "Alien Ninja Turtles" all the time, but if one of the ones you saw wasn't wearing a princess crown then it wasn't us!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

And it was in the 1960 not 1990. So no wasn't you guys.
TY for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They aren't aliens. They're mutants.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Guenter,

All I can offer you ... setting aside the other comments that offer NO comfort
at all ...
I would guess that what you saw ... was a REPTILIAN ALIEN in their REAL FORM ...

They DO EXIST and the ones I speak of, live underground ... It is VERY RARE that
they surface ...

I have read this from reliable sources so I would direct any further queries in this
direction ...

I believe you without a doubt at what you saw. At that tender age & the horror
of seeing such a 'thing' that, as far as 'humans' go ... do NOT exist ... A total
recall is quite a difficult thing, especially when suppressed for so many years.

I hope I've helped, from what I've seen here ... noone else has or even tried ...

Good luck in your quest for validation but remember; I just did

Peace, Love & Blessings In Abundance
Namastè ... elinor
PS: DAVID ICKE is wonderful with all that is @ hand now with our world,
our country, all aliens species, humanoids and everything in between ...
This is just the URL to a seach & did & turned up many videos with David ...
but the information IS OUT THERE ... Good Luck
Unless I missed it, I am shocked that no one has mentioned Reptilians ...

www.bing.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LuzdeElinor

TY for your reply. This makes a lot more sense. Because I believe, Turtles do belong to the class of reptiles. I am not too keen classifying the animals. And as I said before. I grew up in a rural farm town. All in all maybe 100 families. And the land as such was an acre of fields, and acre of woods and so on. Typical European a farmland patchwork. And each patch of woods had its own hunter/game warden. Mostly the owner of the property. So if some strangely dressed "hunter" would have played a trick on my mind, how then did my brother not see him? Especially if we knew every person by name, from baby on up to 90yo grand mother. This was not down town Vienna with 2 million people around us. And it was in 1960 or so. When my town was still economically recovering from the destruction of WW2. So we had no TV, no exposure to "pop-culture" or what ever was "IN" that day. Our entertainment these days was "real play", real books to read, (classics children books) etc. And in all the "fairy-tales" that I read, Grimm and Anderson, non had this. Also at that time I was just beginning with school.
I had for a long time speculated that it could have been some "subliminal" event that one watches on TV, or one had heard in some story. But there had been nothing. At the time of the event I was a boy in 1960 in an environment with a child entertainment option akin to 1920.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The new micheal bay movie coming out is supposed to be "Teenage space mutant turtles". Im pretty sure they got ninja out if the title. And it only three that are going to be in the movie. I hated the Transformer story line, so corny with the music scenes.

Or maybe it was teenage they took out...

edit on 13-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

They haven't dropped anything from the title and all four are in it.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Good, I wouldn't watch it if it didn't have all four characters. I read an article last year that said different things about the making, but if that happened no one would watch it. So they must changed there mind.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

I can't speak directly to your experience and it sucks that you have very little confirming reports from others but I have some synchronicity if it helps you.

Just minutes ago, a client of mine said I looked like Shredder from TMNT and we spoke about them for a few minutes. I haven't thought about them in years so it was a great blast from the past. Then I open up ATS and bam.

So there's that.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

TY.
What got me going this morning was a stupid turtle chocolate commercial and the damn incident from 50+ years ago popped back into my mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No. Just no.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

draknoir2
They aren't aliens. They're mutants.

...haha
listen to this guy he has a valid point

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

unb3k44n7
No. Just no.

And your point is?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
my first thought is of the grinning man. he wore a green suit had beady eyes.
you didnt give much info .

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

My point? My point is no - no to the whole thread.

Need not elaborate more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join