It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure project and the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
im sure most of you know about this site. i dloaded their video, was v.interesting to say the least. after watching it i must say theres definitely something going on within the american system regarding ufos and possibly alien life forms. but 1 guy(clifford stone us military) i couldnt believe, he said he knew their was 58 different species. even though he said ufo crashes were rare and he was involved with 12 of them. i cannot imagine 58 alien species coming to our planet and not even 1 of them wanting to make some sorta contact with us. at least there should be some proof. i believe theres aliens though, but this guy sounded like a govt agent. it gets even more ridicolous on the following page. where he talks about greys needing blood to survive and that they often used human or cattle blood to do this.

www.unexplainable.net...

i was wondering whether theres any more to these stories. im aware of some of the more popular cases ( nutcase women who belives she is talkin to some annunaki, that planetx/nebaru crap and some other stuff).

but there should be more sites like disclosure project. some of the stuff out there makes people ridicule the whole subject which helps the us govt and those who are suppressing the truth.

if any1 has some serious sites id be v. grateful.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There may be some truth to what hes saying, but I think some of the stuff he says and some of his beliefs that he interjects destroys his credibility. Atleast, thats how I feel. I take what he says with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
THis is there for you and me.
For you to find info, And for me to stay sane.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Intrested]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There are a few posts on this in the ATS database. Do a search and read a few of them. Others on this site have a problem with his testimony as well. Regardless of that fact, there are too many witnesses and to much credibility behind most of them for this to be a hoax. It is an amazing thing that is going on. Its even more amazing that with all of the evidence gathered, a major network has not put something together. I have heard rumors that ABC might be looking into doing a serious study. There have not been any new major releases of information though the numbers of witnesses is growing.

top topics

join