It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Video?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Several years ago, I was watching a show on the paranormal. I believe it was sightings. They played a tape they said was sent to them in a nearly blank, manilla envelope. It simple had the name: Guardian on it.

The tape was rather amazing, it was a night, and was apparently of a UFO on the ground, surrounded supposed official vehicles with lights. Anyone else remember seeing this particular episode many years ago? That was the only show I ever saw the tape on, and they never mentioned if they thought it to be fake or real...

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Guardian was supposedly a high ranking Canadian government official. The video wasn't the first or the last UFO evidence to carry the "Guardian" moniker.... As with most UFO evidence, last I knew, it was still in limbo (i.e. not proven to be fake, but of course, not proven to be real either)...

Here's a link if you want to see the video (last on the list)...

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I didn't go to the link above to watch the video but if I remember correctly there is a flashing light on top of the UFO. Isn't that an FAA requirement for aircraft?

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Though I remember the show's position being one of feeling it is still up in the air...my vote was helicopter, or experimental aircraft...not a UFO. However, some of the other Guardian info I remember seeing looked pretty good, but I've never delved very deeply into it.... Perhaps I will though....

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I shouldn't bother Gazrok...a fraud.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Search "Carp, Ontario" and something about UFO's, O earnest seekers after truth and all will be revealed.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
And there's a fair bit revealed here: www.virtuallystrange.net...
this is old, old stuff.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I saw the video. Not really all that interesting. You can't make out much. All you see is a bright light and thats it.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yep, thanks for the confirmation Estragon. The reason I never delved into it, is because there wasn't much to delve into in the first place....but I hadn't seen any other info at the time (when it came out).

Some of the other docs that were released by Guardian (upon closer examination), seem to be rather run of the mill UFO investigations, and nothing as interesting as Majestic papers, etc.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Check that pic out. Supposed to be a crashed UFO.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I got a whole lot of nothing from that link.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wow. Seriously fake.

top topics

join